Is Dano Bivins A Paranoid Lunatic?

Is dano bivins crazy?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Is dano bivins a crazy paranoid lunatic?

2. 2. Has Dano Bivins ever contributed rational thought to conversation?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted no and yes. Dano is a progressive, and if I were inclinced I could find something in his posts to disagree with daily. But I am not inclined. I consider left wing progs harmless, other than their insane MMGW fixation which will never, ever die (or get real traction), and their strange fixation on other peoples' guns, which will never, ever affect the legal landscape in Murka.

Right wing progs, on the other hand, huzzah for war constantly and think torture is okay if you rename it. They huzzah for the federal nanny state to hold people without charges in true nazi fashion, depribve them of counsel, use secret witnesses against them at secret trials, etc.

So I focus on them. They seem more dangerous to me.

Really Cannon? I would have though he was out there even for you?

He is.

But he contributes. And he makes me laugh.

I have him on ignore, but the personal attack thread isn't humorous.

Publicly humiliating someone says more about you than him. Paranoid Lunatic is a term that tells me "someone becomes fearful at the change of the moon" Paranoid denotes irrational fear, and lunacy denotes the influence of the moon.

Since I have Dano on ignore, I'm in no position to comment on his lunacy since I don't read what he writes, nor notice when he writes it.

I have him on ignore, but the personal attack thread isn't humorous.

Publicly humiliating someone says more about you than him. Paranoid Lunatic is a term that tells me "someone becomes fearful at the change of the moon" Paranoid denotes irrational fear, and lunacy denotes the influence of the moon.

Since I have Dano on ignore, I'm in no position to comment on his lunacy since I don't read what he writes, nor notice when he writes it.

You can freaking ignore people?!?! I had no idea! Any who, I have played sports and been in the military sooooo my experiences have led me to believe that it is better for someone to know how their peers or in this case fellow posters truly feel about them. It helps them do a self check and preform better in the future. In his case I imagine he wont change his crazy views and will continue to believe EVERY FREAKIN THING he reads on his "news" sites. lol

I voted no and yes. Dano is a progressive, and if I were inclinced I could find something in his posts to disagree with daily. But I am not inclined. I consider left wing progs harmless, other than their insane MMGW fixation which will never, ever die (or get real traction), and their strange fixation on other peoples' guns, which will never, ever affect the legal landscape in Murka.

Right wing progs, on the other hand, huzzah for war constantly and think torture is okay if you rename it. They huzzah for the federal nanny state to hold people without charges in true nazi fashion, depribve them of counsel, use secret witnesses against them at secret trials, etc.

He is.

Good commentary on the right wing progs, cannon. And I might add that they think they are doing jesus a favor by murdring people whose religion is submission to the Will of The Most High ILAH . YAH.

Its a good thing when they kill you in the name of jesus, but as soon as you kill one of them, you are a devil persecuting a saint.

They kill you for god, in the name of jesus, and they are a saint because they killed you for jesus.

You kill them, and they are a persecuted saint, and you are a devil.

What goes around comes around.

They hate muslims because they say ILAH [ALLAH] instead of "God", but its okay for them to refer to Yahushua as jesus.

They can call YAH, Jehovah, but muslims can't call YAH, Allah. [iLAH - God in Arabic].

You can freaking ignore people?!?! I had no idea! Any who, I have played sports and been in the military sooooo my experiences have led me to believe that it is better for someone to know how their peers or in this case fellow posters truly feel about them. It helps them do a self check and preform better in the future. In his case I imagine he wont change his crazy views and will continue to believe EVERY FREAKIN THING he reads on his "news" sites. lol

I have skidwell on iggy, now that I know who he is. I literally will not waste headspace on such a creep. He used to be Molotov, whom I banned at the time. But he got his posting privileges back. I banned him for posting a fellow's real name, where he worked and lived, etc. I despise lowbloods.

You just go to your profile, hit edit profile, then hit manage ignored users and put the guy's screen name in. You get the first few letters in and it auto-fills the rest for you.

you said "they " kill muslims. Who is "they"? Generalize much?

The jesus satans kill the sons of Abraham, and think they are doing YAH a favor.

It is a good thing for them to kill in the name of jesus, or at least fund the behind the scenes mayhem.

If they kill you, they call you a devil. You kill them, they call you a devil.

They hide behind Israel, if you hate them, you hate Israel.

They hide behind a bible, if you hate them, you hate the bible.

If you are anti-christian, you are anti-christ.

Christian means Christ-Like, they are not Christ-Like. Christ means "anointed one", and they are the fake "anointed ones and false prophets" that Yahushua warned us about. They are the satans.

The wheat are the redeemed people of the earth, the tares are the fake redeemed. Fake wheat. Fake anointeds. Fake Christs. Fake Prophets.

When you understand that, Hell makes sense to you, and you understand who and why.

He is.

I do agree with most of that. I really do not understand why so many reds on here are screaming for war. Holly crap, have they missed the last 10 years. These types of wars are nothing like we have ever fought before and they do not require 100k+ troops. They only require a few people be removed from the gene pool.

Korea is a little different, however I believe some kindness would go farther then bombs. The people of NK are slowly but surely becoming more informed and apart of the world, in 2013 it is a lot harder to monitor. This whole thing with Kim Ding Dong III isnt really, in my opinion, a real threat, it is just him trying to gain the respect of his people. The job was handed down but not the respect.

As for torture, I really dont care. As long as it is only Muslim extremists, of course that is because I HATE THEM, AND WANT MY FUCKING TOES BACK! I do agree it is a very slippery slope though. The only kind of human abuse this country should partake in is the collection of baby tears by US troops, of course that is only to lube our weapons and save the tax payer money on gun oil.

I have skidwell on iggy, now that I know who he is. I literally will not waste headspace on such a creep. He used to be Molotov, whom I banned at the time. But he got his posting privileges back. I banned him for posting a fellow's real name, where he worked and lived, etc. I despise lowbloods.

You just go to your profile, hit edit profile, then hit manage ignored users and put the guy's screen name in. You get the first few letters in and it auto-fills the rest for you.

Skidwell does bug the crap out of me! I have never seen him post anything relevant, just weird one liners.

If you should spot a graduate from Troll U, be sure that you are only seeing the tip of a duplicitous dishonest primitive barbarian.

The jesus satans kill the sons of Abraham, and think they are doing YAH a favor.

It is a good thing for them to kill in the name of jesus, or at least fund the behind the scenes mayhem.

If they kill you, they call you a devil. You kill them, they call you a devil.

They hide behind Israel, if you hate them, you hate Israel.

They hide behind a bible, if you hate them, you hate the bible.

If you are anti-christian, you are anti-christ.

Christian means Christ-Like, they are not Christ-Like. Christ means "anointed one", and they are the fake "anointed ones and false prophets" that Yahushua warned us about. They are the satans.

The wheat are the redeemed people of the earth, the tares are the fake redeemed. Fake wheat. Fake anointeds. Fake Christs. Fake Prophets.

When you understand that, Hell makes sense to you, and you understand who and why.

I just asked you who "they " were. When you gotta write a chapter in a novel and still fail to explain it, there might be a disconnect.

Skidwell does bug the crap out of me! I have never seen him post anything relevant, just weird one liners.

That is part of how I busted him out, as he has moved and is using a sok and a new ISP. I genuinely dislike the guy a lot. I truly despise people who do what he did, and then rely on the decency of others not to have it done to them. I could have posted his personal info long ago, but I refused to play at his level. What I will NOT do is banter with the creep. I would very much like to ban him. I have the power to do so, but he is protected.

A torture-creep/democratize-the-world-thru-force creep named teacher ran to David (the creep owner of this forum), and went against his friend Chuck (admin), to have molly reinstated when I spammed his account. It became a wonderful circus, and I used my powers to ban and spam molly over and over again. In the end, I lost my senior mod powers.

I just got them back, which seems to have attracted the fly. But I won't swat him this time. I'll just put him on iggy and he will eventually piss chuck off enough that chuck will handle my light work.

That is part of how I busted him out, as he has moved and is using a sok and a new ISP. I genuinely dislike the guy a lot. I truly despise people who do what he did, and then rely on the decency of others not to have it done to them.

What did he do?

I ripped him apart and got to him personally because he is a weak minded queer incapable of thinking on his feet and keeping up with me so he is using his mod title to convince anyway who will listen of his story. He doesn't have me on ignore, he reads everything I write and I think he got mad because I accused him of ripping off my style when I wasn't around. Using things I say and wrote before and now he's trying, again using his mod title, to dish it back out to me....

His cage has been rattled and he is literally breaking apart mentally. he even brings up old stories about another guy who hurt his widdle internet feewings

That is part of how I busted him out, as he has moved and is using a sok and a new ISP. I genuinely dislike the guy a lot. I truly despise people who do what he did, and then rely on the decency of others not to have it done to them. I could have posted his personal info long ago, but I refused to play at his level. What I will NOT do is banter with the creep. I would very much like to ban him. I have the power to do so, but he is protected.

A torture-creep/democratize-the-world-thru-force creep named teacher ran to David (the creep owner of this forum), and went against his friend Chuck (admin), to have molly reinstated when I spammed his account. It became a wonderful circus, and I used my powers to ban and spam molly over and over again. In the end, I lost my senior mod powers.

I just got them back, which seems to have attracted the fly. But I won't swat him this time. I'll just put him on iggy and he will eventually piss chuck off enough that chuck will handle my light work.

and now we know why he skid so well... he had to get someone else to wipe his ass

I ripped him apart and got to him personally because he is a weak minded queer incapable of thinking on his feet and keeping up with me so he is using his mod title to convince anyway who will listen of his story. He doesn't have me on ignore, he reads everything I write and I think he got mad because I accused him of ripping off my style when I wasn't around. Using things I say and wrote before and now he's trying, again using his mod title, to dish it back out to me....

His cage has been rattled and he is literally breaking apart mentally. he even brings up old stories about another guy who hurt his widdle internet feewings

I used to HATE Cannon...but i realized that we have very similar views. He has as much respect as I can give someone whos name I don't know. He is a good dude I think and has changed my mind on a few issues which isnt easy to do.

What did he do?

He stalked a poster named 5-0pd (a cop) in the real world. He found - or THOUGHT he had found - the guy's real world identity and real world employer. He posted all of the guy's personal info on here, and urged others to call the guy's captain and get him fired for posting while on the clock.

He also posted the guy's address, etc.

He stalked a poster named 5-0pd (a cop) in the real world. He found - or THOUGHT he had found - the guy's real world identity and real world employer. He posted all of the guy's personal info on here, and urged others to call the guy's captain and get him fired for posting while on the clock.

He also posted the guy's address, etc.

Holly shit! Ya I had a guy start that with me as you know....Was a wake up call though. I have been very truethful about myself on here and didnt take the necessary precautions because I didnt think I had to.

Ya fuck that shit

I used to HATE Cannon...but i realized that we have very similar views. He has as much respect as I can give someone whos name I don't know. He is a good dude I think and has changed my mind on a few issues which isnt easy to do.

I've been posting here forever but now, all the sudden, I'm this phantom that broke his fragile little heart one dark grey night?

Holly shit! Ya I had a guy start that with me as you know....Was a wake up call though. I have been very truethful about myself on here and didnt take the necessary precautions because I didnt think I had to.

Ya fuck that shit

so you just lay down and go "ya f that sh...it..." ok guy... nice touch cannon... touche...

so you just lay down and go "ya f that sh...it..." ok guy... nice touch cannon... touche...

man if thats true....that is some bad juju sorry man it doesnt matter how much you disagree with someone if their not going to go on shooting rampage or rape someone that is uncalled for.