Sign in to follow this  
lostphoenix

Info About Posting In The Lo

due to the recent influx of troll sokpuppets, I feel that its my duty as a "deputy" of this little town to make some things clear.

I generally give people the benefit of the doubt about their sincerity.... but I have also been given a mandate to keep the cons out...period

for example... when one of the more childish type of cons gets rebuked, or when they need to role-play a personality type that they are making jest of.... they simply create a new account and pretend no one will notice even though they are using a proxy server.... these accounts are affectionately known as "sokpuppets" or "soks"

although the psychology is kind of confusing to those of us who no longer live with their mothers, for whatever reason these people seem to like creating alter ego's of themselves.

as a moderator I will (too damm often lately) hide these posts from the others, and if the behavior continues, a ban from the LO will be issued from our friend with the pointy mustache.

to all the new posters that wish to have honest respectful debate...we welcome you with open arms.

but for the soks, be warned..I can smell you like a fart in a car!...and it takes but 1/2 of a second to delete some or all of your rants forever...so why waste your time huh?

Not a sok but I wear them...

I do not understand the logic of anonymity when it comes to political opinion.

If one cannot stand behind what they say... why is one talking.

What happens if a liberal-authoritarian disagrees with a liberal-libertarian ?

since I have no idea how you define either of those labels, its a bit hard to predict.

I will say this

disagreement is encouraged...respect by everyone, to everyone in this room is demanded.

What happens if a liberal-authoritarian disagrees with a liberal-libertarian ?

That will upset the authoritarian egalitarians. :lol:

Libertarian-right

My problem with these tests is they don't take into consideration the why of your answer. I got the impression from the questions that this one was made by a progressive.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=-4.62&soc=-4.56

lefty-libertarian :)

Libertarian-right

My problem with these tests is they don't take into consideration the why of your answer. I got the impression from the questions that this one was made by a progressive.

Many of times it is just studying history and life experiences.

Not a sok but I wear them...

I do not understand the logic of anonymity when it comes to political opinion.

If one cannot stand behind what they say... why is one talking.

Is that your daughter or your wife in the photo ?

http://www.politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=-4.62&soc=-4.56

lefty-libertarian :)

Many of times it is just studying history and life experiences.

Is that your daughter or your wife in the photo ?

That was a young woman I dated in Ukraine last year. Coulda been my wife, but she had a problem with honesty; seems she liked cigarettes and my nose works. As pretty as she is, I can't deal with smoke so I stopped seeing her.

That was a young woman I dated in Ukraine last year. Coulda been my wife, but she had a problem with honesty; seems she liked cigarettes and my nose works. As pretty as she is, I can't deal with smoke so I stopped seeing her.

OIC !!!!!!!

OIC !!!!!!!

21st Century mail-order brides.

Why shop American when you can find one of these?

Happy to provide more details, but at my age, two things. First, smoking matters. Second, I don't want some neurotic American woman competing with me for dominance in our relationship. I prefer we be equals.

American women my age don't see it that way. They might say they do, but I've not found a single American woman yet who doesn't want a man so she can change him into something he's not. Even if he's wealthy.

These Ukrainian ladies... it's like 1960s feminity with modern identity.

They're good women. No whoring.

Pinning a topic on the rules of posting here is understandable. What I object to is allowing people to use it to place themselves at the top of the heap to discuss the degradation of women by trying to promote sexually exploiting women from other countries. Is there a way for mods to pin a topic on rules without allowing replies?

Pinning a topic on the rules of posting here is understandable. What I object to is allowing people to use it to place themselves at the top of the heap to discuss the degradation of women by trying to promote sexually exploiting women from other countries. Is there a way for mods to pin a topic on rules without allowing replies?

Sexually exploiting? Degradation?

You sound like someone else I know who follows me all over the Internet.

He too doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to me and Ukraine.

21st Century mail-order brides.

Why shop American when you can find one of these?

Happy to provide more details, but at my age, two things. First, smoking matters. Second, I don't want some neurotic American woman competing with me for dominance in our relationship. I prefer we be equals.

American women my age don't see it that way. They might say they do, but I've not found a single American woman yet who doesn't want a man so she can change him into something he's not. Even if he's wealthy.

These Ukrainian ladies... it's like 1960s feminity with modern identity.

They're good women. No whoring.

I hear ya brother. Many American women are worse to deal with than kids.

Politika and Rebelitarian, you are not allowed to post in this room.

What did I do ? :blink:

American men want foreign wives cuz American women are too screwed up. Between the feminism, and all that bisphenol A in all their perfumes and makeup etc. American women are nuttier than ever. Real men who want to build real families need real women. Internationally speaking American women are the most un-educated and most naive of all nationalities. I only learned this recently myself which explains a lifetime of harsh dating failures. You know how hard it is for men to raise families when their wives insist on being dingbats and selfish. I am not saying all American women but far too many from what I have seen.

Sexually exploiting? Degradation?

You sound like someone else I know who follows me all over the Internet.

He too doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to me and Ukraine.

Oh God forbid the Americans here at LF learn the truth of what a big international joke American women are. Heaven forbid.

member "Mitt" has been warned about posting in this room.

Stop hitting the damn report button!!!

I am not left but nor am I right.

I am logical.

Why can't the question be answered by anyone here?

How do you feel about 20 trillion in debt by 2016 ?

in the future please refrain from responding to the obvious trolls...they just crave attention anyways, so do us a favor and dont feed them okay.

just be patient and one of us will vanish the offending troll posts forever

in the future please refrain from responding to the obvious trolls...they just crave attention anyways, so do us a favor and dont feed them okay.

just be patient and one of us will vanish the offending troll posts forever

Thanks!

If he posts in here again and I miss it, let me know ;)

Thanks!

If he posts in here again and I miss it, let me know ;)

oh fuk that guy...banishment is too good for him, but its on the way anyhow