Dorner's Last Stand....

Fight? what fight? the worm is a fake....have somebody you know who served in the ROV read the trash he's claimed here......no need to take my word for it..... When he claimed another man's medals and DD214 as his own, it was ON. He broke into my Photobucket account yesterday....this is just the beginning of what he's gonna get.

LMAO! Only fake here is you Swiftboating wannabe. I got you spiked to the wall you lil coward piece of chit!!! Get used to seeing this when you post here you cowardly traitor to America.

70b3p4.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fight? what fight? the worm is a fake....have somebody you know who served in the ROV read the trash he's claimed here......no need to take my word for it..... When he claimed another man's medals and DD214 as his own, it was ON. He broke into my Photobucket account yesterday....this is just the beginning of what he's gonna get.

No one broke into you fking photoshop asshole, you set your gallery to public viewing. Why do have to lie about everything. You are habitual liar!! I caught you in so many lies I can't count. And when I exposed the pics because they have the ID from another website you stole them from, like you stole rhe bush Aussie hat pic, the pic of some vets in nam, etc, all with other wedsite urls, and the hat was from a military sale website with an Aussie hat pin on it, For christ sake dude, just shut your fking mouth, you make me want to puke.

Say something to me in person while you still got time boy......I'd be more than happy to give you what you got coming.

You're a butt-raped communist dork Drano.....I just laugh when I read your outbursts.

Shut up...you made a fool of yourself enough...nuthin' left to prove.

Blam is a habitual liar. A coward. And a fake vet. As well as a kiddie stalker...

Funny...mostly I don't believe what you post but this time....I sure do. You get an extra Eagle Feather.

what if those really are his medals?

LMAO! They better be real, because they are listed openly on my VN website's 1st page. The problem is you are dealing with a swift boater who never served, but claims he did. The internet is infested with these parasites, he is not the first one I have exposed or seen exposed. The idiot already swiftboated me, said I was a VA employee, etc. The fker is a traitor to America is what he is. He has swift boated other vets here as well. Be careful, you piss him off and he will spread your information out here at LF, if he could ever get it right. lol

Spc. 5 Michael J. Prince: Purple Heart, Purple Heart W/Oak Leaf Cluster, Republic of Vietnam Service Medal W/2 Bronze Service Stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross W/Palm, Republic of Vietnam Civil Actions Honor Medal First Class Unit Citation, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal W/60' Device, Drivers and Mechanic Badge W/Mechanic Bar, Expert Marksmanship Badge W/Rifle Bar, Good Conduct Medal.

http://1banchie.tripod.com/banchie1.html

104nfat.jpg

"your" website alright.....created out of thin air....a proxy server....not a single verifying comment by another person.

http://www.webring.org/hub/octofoil?w=1024;rh=http%3A%2F%2F1banchie%2Etripod%2Ecom%2Fbanchie%2Eindex%2Ehtml;rd=1

That is also not the DD214 you showed before....another count of mail fraud and forgery....felonies piling up.

Blam is a habitual liar. A coward. And a fake vet. As well as a kiddie stalker...

Hey LittleHomo12...how much that little Filipino dink run ya....not more than $300 I hope.

Shut up...you made a fool of yourself enough...nuthin' left to prove.

Shut me up candyass......found that "part" that makes an AR-15 full-auto yet.....maybe it's in your bra.

Edited by KINGBLAM

I tried that number last night and just now

it doesnt work

It's UNplugged.....probably using their cell phone until this blows over....which it ain't going to.

see for yourself:

http://www.peoplesmart.com/psp.aspx?_act=resultswp-phone&search=phone&cam=3880&utm_source=wp&utm_medium=wp_Bid&utm_campaign=PhoneUnPub_NoLookup_Bid_B&utm_content=3880&utm_term=38800B2&id=38800B2&phone=209-465-6299

Edited by KINGBLAM

"your" website alright.....created out of thin air....a proxy server....not a single verifying comment by another person.

http://www.webring.org/hub/octofoil?w=1024;rh=http%3A%2F%2F1banchie%2Etripod%2Ecom%2Fbanchie%2Eindex%2Ehtml;rd=1

That dummy, is because it is my website. But you see what I mean about this unAmerican traitor and piece of chit??

That is also not the DD214 you showed before....another count of mail fraud and forgery....felonies piling up.

That because it is not a DD214. I guess you can't fu.cking read either. That is a DD215 correction of records addendum to the DD214. You ask to see my DD214 dumb chit, so I showed it to you. LMAO!!

As you can see folks, this unAmerican piece of chit is just a typical Swiftboat wannabe. He will probably be copying my medals and forms and tags I have shown him to use on another website somewhere. One way you can ID a wannabe, they don't go to these lengths to make any combat vet show proof of service. Just doesn't happen, but it does with these cowards because he collects veteran data, then poses with it to others to try and compensate for his cowardly act of fleeing to Canada. He never served.

blahblahblah

You've gone to great lengths to create this fantasy.....probably because you've lied about it your entire life on employment applications.....Post 52 can't find any record of you ever serving....all you are is a dirtbag fake who's photoshopped an entire false flag identity.....you should be hanged by your ankles and horsewhipped. We're coming for you....us Vets and the DOJ....enjoy your freedom skunk......you're about to get a BIG SURPRISE....

Hey LittleHomo12...how much that little Filipino dink run ya....not more than $300 I hope.

Much more than your jack off hand will ever run you. because that's the only wife you'll ever have! LOL!!

Edited by littlehawk12

LMAO! They better be real, because they are listed openly on my VN website's 1st page. The problem is you are dealing with a swift boater who never served, but claims he did. The internet is infested with these parasites, he is not the first one I have exposed or seen exposed. The idiot already swiftboated me, said I was a VA employee, etc. The fker is a traitor to America is what he is. He has swift boated other vets here as well. Be careful, you piss him off and he will spread your information out here at LF, if he could ever get it right. lol

Spc. 5 Michael J. Prince: Purple Heart, Purple Heart W/Oak Leaf Cluster, Republic of Vietnam Service Medal W/2 Bronze Service Stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross W/Palm, Republic of Vietnam Civil Actions Honor Medal First Class Unit Citation, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal W/60' Device, Drivers and Mechanic Badge W/Mechanic Bar, Expert Marksmanship Badge W/Rifle Bar, Good Conduct Medal.

http://1banchie.tripod.com/banchie1.html

You shouldn't have to do this. Fuck him. You know what you did. We now know what you have done. We know the score. Stop feeding the troll please. I respect what you have done and admire you for that. I am even a little jealous. But I think that you carrying on with this troll is lowering you.

See what I mean folks!! LMAO!!! Now Blam and the gov. are coming after me. Should I have the dinner table set for 8 or 12? And please come with them, it will make it eaiser to arrest you and transport you to Leavenworth.

I like that folks!!!

THE BIG SURPRISE!!!

24qr31i.jpg

It's UNplugged.....probably using their cell phone until this blows over....which it ain't going to.

when a phone is unplugged, it rings the same... to the caller...

this one did not ring normally, 1 minute after you posted it...

Posted · Hidden by Annoyed Liberall, February 13, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Annoyed Liberall, February 13, 2013 - No reason given

Look to me like Shin outted himself and doesn't really care

Did Shin complain?
If he didn't, I say put it back
Stalking and threats of stalking are blams tools in trade.

He really sucks,,,,

Posted · Hidden by Annoyed Liberall, February 13, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Annoyed Liberall, February 13, 2013 - No reason given

Look to me like Shin outted himself and doesn't really care

Did Shin complain?

If he didn't, I say put it back

Stalking and threats of stalking are blams tools in trade.

He really sucks,,,,

will do.

• 4 years later...