Dorner's Last Stand....

Well bring it on sissy boy, you got my address and phone number, right?

When the liquor wears off you'll be soiling yourself, freak......I bet you only own one pair of skivvies too.....will "Debbie" lend you a pair of hers?

Ordnance cooking off....he might be in the basement.....likely a crispy critter by now......painful way to go.

Edited by KINGBLAM

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're meat on a stick now freak....you know it, I know it, your husband "Debbie" knows it......enjoy the burn.....maybe the mud ape they lock you up with will spit on that black snake before he tears up your guts with it.....I'll be waiting for the booking pic.

Oh, yes, our sweetie is masturbating on his keyboard again. Make the call Blam!! Come on coward boy!!! You can talk to me personally/ Well you could, for just 1 cent on Google Voice. Problem is people, Blam is a Canadian draft dodging coward, he is afraid of me because I am a combat veteran. Just the thought of talking to a real man instead of his mommy scares the chit out of him!!!! :D:D

Come on coward, you got the number, make the call. LMAO!!!

Come on coward, you got the number, make the call. LMAO!!!

Every noise you hear now might be somebody you don't want to meet.....take little naps and don't walk in front of windows.....oh and tell "Debbie" it's somebody after him.......is Burke in your will in case you...you know......fall down and can't get up?

Drano knows you're a punk too chicken-neck...you got no friends here other then sissies I've humiliated....like yourself.

I can't imagine an American Traitor to this country like you wannabe coward could have friends, after stealing and then posting the VN medal off a dead combat soldiers website. And then hiding you lie by closing your photobucket account when I exposed you as the liar you are.

And like I said coward, you got the number, call me coward boy, and even thought your are traitor to America, try and speak American. LMAO!!!

Edited by shintao

I can't imagine an American Traitor to this country like you wannabe coward could have friends, after stealing and then posting the VN medal off a dead combat soldiers website. And then hiding you lie by closing your photobucket account when I exposed you as the liar you are.

And like I said coward, you got the number, call me coward boy, and even thought your are traitor to America, try and speak American. LMAO!!!

Still claiming I'm not "Mastermind47" because you can't sneak in there anymore, punk? How about producing that second dog tag you claim is yours...the one from pre-'65 or did "Charlie" take it off ya down on the Castro... :lol:

.Oops....I forgot I'm in Germany....

Ich dennoch behauptete nicht "Mastermind47" weil Sie dort nicht mehr Punk schleichen können nicht? Wie etwa produzieren diese zweite Hundemarke Sie behaupten ihre ist... die eine von Pre - 65 oder "Charlie" nahm es aus ya unten auf der Castro... :lol:
Edited by KINGBLAM

Every noise you hear now might be somebody you don't want to meet.....take little naps and don't walk in front of windows.....oh and tell "Debbie" it's somebody after him.......is Burke in your will in case you...you know......fall down and can't get up?

Listen to the lil coward who is afraid to make the call. LMAO!! I think it is only dime from Germany, you lil doggy dick licking co.ck sucker. Make the call Blam! You wanted everybody else to call for you, why don't you call Blam? You are too big of a coward to call me sweetie. LMAO!!

2hmzzm1.jpg

THE SWIFT BOAT WANNABE IS A COWARDLY CHICKEN AND AFRAID TO TALK TO A REAL COMBAT VETERAN. LMAO!!!

YEP, I JUST CHECKED MY PHONE AND IT IS WORKING BLAM, DON'T BE AFRAID LITTLE MAN, I WON'T MAKE YOU SUCK MAH DICK, JUST LICK MAH BALLS!!! LMAO!!!

COWARD!!!

Edited by shintao

Still claiming I'm not "Mastermind47" because you can't sneak in there anymore, punk? How about producing that second dog tag you claim is yours...the one from pre-'65 or did "Charlie" take it off ya down on the Castro..... :lol:

There you go lying again sweetie. Yes, when I exosed your lies, you closed the account off, and even destroyed the two vn medal files didn't you coward. Now you want to suck my dick and call it ice cream. LMAO!!

Listen to the lil coward who is afraid to make the call. LMAO!! I think it is only dime from Germany, you lil doggy dick licking co.ck sucker. Make the call Blam! You wanted everybody else to call for you, why don't you call Blam? You are too big of a coward to call me sweetie. LMAO!!

That's it...no more attention for a smelly weasel like you......see ya real soon....hell, maybe I'm just down the block right now.

There you go lying again sweetie. Yes, when I exosed your lies, you closed the account off, and even destroyed the two vn medal files didn't you coward. Now you want to suck my dick and call it ice cream. LMAO!!

:lol: If that's true, how did I do this, chicken-neck?

DSC02839_zpsf9b5eb29.jpg

Now let's see yours....

WAITING ON THE PHONE CALL CHICKEN GIRLIEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean "Debbie's" phone, chicken-legs?

Owner Name: Debbie L Prince

(209) 465-6299

Address: 417 E Mariposa Ave

Stockton, CA 95204-3744

Line Type: Landline

Phone Carrier: Pacific Bell

Latitude: 37.9585

Edited by KINGBLAM

That's it...no more attention for a smelly weasel like you......see ya real soon....hell, maybe I'm just down the block right now.

LMAO!! You are hiding under your bed shaking like a fking leaf, and pissing all over yourself, ya doggy dick licking piece of chit!!!!!!!!

Want me to pick you up at the airport, or will you be riding your bicycle?? LMAO!!!

COWARDLY CHICKEN CHIT SWIFTBOATING WANNABE!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE THE CALL DICK LICKER!!

24oodjd.jpg

:lol: If that's true, how did I do this, chicken-neck?

DSC02839_zpsf9b5eb29.jpg

Now let's see yours....

You mean "Debbie's" phone, chicken-legs?

Owner Name: Debbie L Prince

(209) 465-6299

Address: 417 E Mariposa Ave

Stockton, CA 95204-3744

Line Type: Landline

Phone Carrier: Pacific Bell

Latitude: 37.9585

That looks photo shopped to me coward. I showed my medals dumb fk, and I showed my dd214, where is your dd214? Or did your copy machine just break down. LMAO!!

waiting on the call.......................Hmm, maybe blam don't know how to use a phone.

Edited by shintao

I tried that number last night and just now

it doesnt work

I'd imagine "Debbie" had something to do with that, Sgt Friday....what were you going to say to the little worm?

That looks photo shopped to me coward. I showed my medals dumb fk,

C'mon worm....not that pile of crap you posted yesterday....just your service medal....c'mon you can do it....get over to tinypic.com where you did it before

You are a coward, and a valor thief. Skews13 already has a thread on this.

But what else to expect from the fake vet, KINGKIDDIEMOLESTER???

Is that your wife in the avatar? there's laws against that kind of thing you know.

I'd imagine "Debbie" had something to do with that, Sgt Friday....what were you going to say to the little worm?

C'mon worm....not that pile of crap you posted yesterday....just your service medal....c'mon you can do it....get over to tinypic.com where you did it before

Is that your wife in the avatar? there's laws against that kind of thing you know.

Your mom is a whore, and you suck Donkey Dicks... :D

I was just going to say hi

Im not in the fight

you were the one asking people to call so I called

fyi I called about 1 minute after you posted it so I doubt anyone saw it before I did...

why are you so hostile to everyone wo talks to you ?

like I said, I am not in this fight...

why didnt you check it before you posted it ?

you arent supposed to post peoples pers info are you ?

its not very nice...

Edited by Gallows 420

YOU CAN'T WIN SWIFT BOATER, YOU ARE A LOSER........ You can't photoshop at tp you dumb fuck, so you lied again.

j0wj69.jpg

BBQ'ed Shyt skin

Hi Sok!!

I was just going to say hi

Im not in the fight

you were the one asking people to call so I called

fyi I called about 1 minute after you posted it so I doubt anyone saw it before I did...

why are you so hostile to everyone wo talks to you ?

like I said, I am not in this fight...

why didnt you check it before you posted it ?

you arent supposed to post peoples pers info are you ?

its not very nice...

Fight? what fight? the worm is a fake....have somebody you know who served in the ROV read the trash he's claimed here......no need to take my word for it..... When he claimed another man's medals and DD214 as his own, it was ON. He broke into my Photobucket account yesterday....this is just the beginning of what he's gonna get.

Fight? what fight? the worm is a fake....have somebody you know who served in the ROV read the trash he's claimed here......no need to take my word for it..... When he claimed another man's medals and DD214 as his own, it was ON. He broke into my Photobucket account yesterday....this is just the beginning of what he's gonna get.

what if those really are his medals?