zarus

Who's Hotter, Tarheel Or Chickie ~

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Hotter

Tarbaby has been exposed nothing new to see ..

How did she create that picture of the girl with the laptop screen of this website with her screen name then? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just wondering how that was done.

And Cannonpointer - that's you in that sok?

We already know this chickie.

Are you a real female? We're looking for real females. And on a scale from one to ten, how would Simon Cowell rate your appearance?

yep. female, hot, but not overweight. not ever. perfect, curvy size 7. :wub:

Hi Chickie! :)

I couldn't come up with any more Aussie stuff for ya.....other then calling dentists "fang ferriers"... :lol:

Edited by KINGBLAM

How did she create that picture of the girl with the laptop screen of this website with her screen name then? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just wondering how that was done.

And Cannonpointer - that's you in that sok?

Are you a real female? We're looking for real females. And on a scale from one to ten, how would Simon Cowell rate your appearance?

Apparently I'm a magician... hahaha :D

Then maybe you should get off your ass and go find some.

Yes, I'm a real female. And I'd bet a year's pay chickie is not. If he/she was he/she would stop posting up pictures of beautiful women who are verifiably not her/him. Anyone who has to ram his/her supposed hotness down everyone's throat on every post is gaming and not who they claim to be. A narcissist like chickie could not resist posting his/her own hotness up, if he/she actually had any.

Do you really not get that? Or maybe you do and don't care because hey, you're own wife is a 300 lbs pork roast or maybe there's no real live woman around at all, so fantasy is all there is. You don't care what you're cybersex dream girl really looks like because your entire sex life is all in your head anyway. Not just you, mind you. The length of chickie's other thread is testament to how many sorry ass "can't get laid" idiots are playing the same game.

And those of us real women with soft bodies and real lips are pleasing our real men. Think on that a while.

So I'm going to leave all you to jerk off to some gayboy flirt on the internet. Have fun.

Simon Cowell? How the hell should I know how he'd rate me.

And no way I'm giving out any details for you poor, lonely assholes to jack off to.

Apparently I'm a magician... hahaha :D

Okay, here's how it's gonna go for you here....Chickie is a CON super-star....only idiots and assholes on the left give her any grief....so FAIR WARNING....you make nice or you're gonna get jumped and we play rough.....so if you're a sok stay the fuck away from her...if you're real, you start playing it by the book.....comprende?

Edited by KINGBLAM

Okay, here's how it's gonna go for you here....Chickie is a CON super-star....only idiots and assholes on the left give her any grief....so FAIR WARNING....you make nice or you're gonna get jumped and we play rough.....so if you're a sok stay the fuck away from her...if you're real, you start playing it by the book.....comprende?

I didn't start any grief. I care nothing for her or her opinions....comprende?

Ooh, you tell her, kingblam. You're going to be chickie's favorite little dwarf knight tonight. If you're lucky, she'll email you a naked pic of Charlize Theron later.

Is there a book with rules for chickie interaction?

I didn't start any grief. I care nothing for her or her opinions....comprende?

Tarheel, I believe you and chickie are as presented.

I don't think you're posin. My niece is a new PA, and she texts like you write.

I don't know why so many of you young gals feel the need to haha and lol in every comment. Gals used to get cracked on for always using "like" in every phrase. Now its evolved into haha and lol.

As a side note: not to be snotty - but you should keep drama to yourself, and not on the computer, because if you have to do something, they seize your computer and cell phone. Nowadays, every thing you do and say can be used against you. You are always under arrest, you just don't know it.

As far as your hotness goes.......I think you don't care what I think. But if I had ta put a number on it. 7.80. The avatar 8.80

Yes, I'm a real female. And I'd bet a year's pay chickie is not. If he/she was he/she would stop posting up pictures of beautiful women who are verifiably not her/him. Anyone who has to ram his/her supposed hotness down everyone's throat on every post is gaming and not who they claim to be. A narcissist like chickie could not resist posting his/her own hotness up, if he/she actually had any.

Do you really not get that? Or maybe you do and don't care because hey, you're own wife is a 300 lbs pork roast or maybe there's no real live woman around at all, so fantasy is all there is. You don't care what you're cybersex dream girl really looks like because your entire sex life is all in your head anyway. Not just you, mind you. The length of chickie's other thread is testament to how many sorry ass "can't get laid" idiots are playing the same game.

And those of us real women with soft bodies and real lips are pleasing our real men. Think on that a while.

So I'm going to leave all you to jerk off to some gayboy flirt on the internet. Have fun.

And no way I'm giving out any details for you poor, lonely assholes to jack off to.

My angel face has a firm body and sweet lips. I make love to her lips with my lips, or I don't get past first base. Second base involves her breasts and them claws, or I don't get past 2nd base. When I hit 3rd base, its on.!

And she didn't have to do a dang thang to please me yet. It pleases me and her to ravish her. Or it ain't happenin.

As a guy that turned down far more sex than I ever got, I think Tarheel and Chickie are as they present themselves.

Disclaimer: I don't think tarheel really cares about her hotness. Or lack of.

Did you say all this with a British accent?

My angel face has a firm body and sweet lips. I make love to her lips with my lips, or I don't get past first base. Second base involves her breasts and them claws, or I don't get past 2nd base. When I hit 3rd base, its on.!

And she didn't have to do a dang thang to please me yet. It pleases me and her to ravish her. Or it ain't happenin.

As a guy that turned down far more sex than I ever got, I think Tarheel and Chickie are as they present themselves.

Disclaimer: I don't think tarheel really cares about her hotness. Or lack of.

I didn't ask and wish I didn't read this. :ninja:

Like I said, whatever floats it for ya.

"Disclaimer: I don't think tarheel really cares about her hotness"

^^ This is the behavior of a hot woman.

Watch it dude. She could be twistedgypsy's evil twin sister.

Those British chicks invented all that piercing business, and that goth thing.

I think madonna got to em. :ph34r:

FFS

If I was, I would have bit her head off at birth

Cartoons with a little crown and a dildo/cheeseburger may be "nature's way of saying something is wrong"

I thought that was Freddie Mercury....EXCUSE ME!

You want to start shit up again fine by me, FAT BOY....

Edited by KINGBLAM

Those British chicks invented all that piercing business, and that goth thing.

I think madonna got to em. :ph34r:

She's an American. Living in the UK.

Ooh, you tell her, kingblam. You're going to be chickie's favorite little dwarf knight tonight. If you're lucky, she'll email you a naked pic of Charlize Theron later.

Is there a book with rules for chickie interaction?

Who the fuck asked you anything, freak? It's obvious you got hair on your upper lip and sweaty thighs......try using some soap for a change too...

You guys are Twisted and Vinc's dopplegangers. Spooky.

FFS

If I was, I would have bit her head off at birth

DOROTHY! don't start talkin bout bitin heads off at birth. Its unbecoming of a young lady.

Where do you get this stuff? Do you just make it up off the top of your head or do you just listen to the wrong people?

You know your garter wearing queers alright....point awarded....now what? :wacko:

Who the fuck asked you anything, freak? It's obvious you got hair on your upper lip and sweaty thighs......try using some soap for a change too...

Ohh, did that sting, kingblam?

I'll try to go easier on you next time, little man.

You wouldn't be discussing either of them if you knew what they really looked like.

My girlfriends an adorable 4'11 redhead Italian girl with freckles who's actually real, so even if chickie and tarheel were exactly who they claim to be, they'd still be 5's.

Ohh, did that sting, kingblam?

I'll try to go easier on you next time, little man.

Don't talk with your mouth full of carpet, butch.

I thought it was the Ford Focus (the version developed in Europe) - that has only just overtaken the Toyota Corolla. Then it's Hyundai and Volkswagen I think.

I'm pretty sure he meant the best selling trucks...

Well the Ford F-150 and the Chevy Silverado are the two best selling vehicles in the world.

So yes. America is doing something right. :unsure:

I don't know about the shitty F-150, but there's a 2011 Silverado looking pretty damn sexy in my driveway.

I'm pretty sure he meant the best selling trucks...

I don't know about the shitty F-150, but there's a 2011 Silverado looking pretty damn sexy in my driveway.

Ah, OK. Makes sense. Who else buys them in any quantity except Americans?