zarus

Who's Hotter, Tarheel Or Chickie ~

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Hotter

I think Tim Curry in a garter belt was hot, and I don't even know why.

Because he can give you an orgasmic rush of lust.

That'll do it. LOL

It should be mentioned here Curry is dead of AIDS (nature's way of saying something's wrong). :ninja:

No....he's not.

Who's hotter, Tarheel or Chickie? That all depends on who's younger? :o

After a bit of reading, Tarheel wins! ;)

You are correct. Bingo. :)

Cartoons with a little crown and a dildo/cheeseburger may be "nature's way of saying something is wrong"

I left a thread for you in our special room ;)

I actually think that you are better looking that Chickie myself Liberal. :)

yall need to calm down and lighten up jeeeez

Every post you make shows your complete lack of understanding and intelligence,,,,

It should be mentioned here Curry is dead of AIDS (nature's way of saying something's wrong). :ninja:

Where do you get this stuff? Do you just make it up off the top of your head or do you just listen to the wrong people?

Where do you get this stuff? Do you just make it up off the top of your head or do you just listen to the wrong people?

Blam is a trip, that's for sure. But now i want to go drive a Chevy Volt, and I never would have wanted to unless he would have piped in about them. I wonder if there are still subsidies, where one can lease a volt for cheap.

Just let me be clear...........Chickie is a fraud. And her nasty attitude is what makes her that much more unattractive.

Now me being from the Carolinas, I can tell you with a straight face, we have the best of the best down here.

And TarHeel is without a doubt, a true classy Southern Belle. Not to mention her poise and grace and all her loveliness underneath. :)

I gotta agree with you on that one.

Me too.

Tim Curry is dead? When did that happen?

You sure you're not being a little economical with the truth? (Or maybe you are confusing him with John Curry, the skater).

Maybe he's thinking of Freddy Mercury.

Just let me be clear...........Chickie is a fraud. And her nasty attitude is what makes her that much more unattractive.

Now me being from the Carolinas, I can tell you with a straight face, we have the best of the best down here.

And TarHeel is without a doubt, a true classy Southern Belle. Not to mention her poise and grace and all her loveliness underneath. :)

How is Chickie a fraud ?

How is Chickie a fraud ?

Chickie is a young, unattractive gay boy (probably Malaysian) with a whip thin dick who passes himself off as a hot blonde woman ala Christie Brinkley.

How is that not fraudulent?

Chickie is a young, unattractive gay boy (probably Malaysian) with a whip thin dick who passes himself off as a hot blonde woman ala Christie Brinkley.

How is that not fraudulent?

Yes. And these Conservative airheads are all over her like superglue. Sheesh. :)

Straight Edge and Luc. Holla. :)

Blam is a trip, that's for sure. But now i want to go drive a Chevy Volt, and I never would have wanted to unless he would have piped in about them. I wonder if there are still subsidies, where one can lease a volt for cheap.

I drive a Ford F150. If I said it was the greatest in ther world, would that make it true? He's a salesman. That's what he does.

That stuff sticks like sh1t to a blanket. Sheesh is right!

Wouldn't know. My momma taught me not to shit on my blankets.

I drive a Ford F150. If I said it was the greatest in ther world, would that make it true? He's a salesman. That's what he does.

Wouldn't know. My momma taught me not to shit on my blankets.

Well the Ford F-150 and the Chevy Silverado are the two best selling vehicles in the world.

So yes. America is doing something right. :unsure:

Well the Ford F-150 and the Chevy Silverado are the two best selling vehicles in the world.

So yes. America is doing something right. :unsure:

I thought it was the Ford Focus (the version developed in Europe) - that has only just overtaken the Toyota Corolla. Then it's Hyundai and Volkswagen I think.

Edited by Silverfox

I believe Chickie to be a female. That being said, i also believe from observations that she may be overweight judging her food thread. Tarheel is suspect from what i read to be male or female. In both cases you have a bunch of idiot internet playboys on here trying to get in their panties.Seems you can make this crap up.

Cannonpointer, the last sentence gave you away. :huh:

YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU WANT US TO GIVE THAT TO YOU. yOU ON FACEBOOK?

nope

That's rich.She been here three times longer than you have, with over six times the posts and still going strong.You, OTOH, have to invoke her name in order to get read at all.You wouldn't make a pimple on her perfect ass,Your grapes are sour,,,,

hard to stay mad at you when you post stuff like that. :D

I believe Chickie to be a female. That being said, i also believe from observations that she may be overweight judging her food thread.

yep. female, hot, but not overweight. not ever. perfect, curvy size 7. :wub:

Who's hotter, Tarheel or Chickie?

TarBaby is a sok of "Southern Indep". wake up, morons. you've been PLAYED!

nope

hard to stay mad at you when you post stuff like that. :D

yep. female, hot, but not overweight. not ever. perfect, curvy size 7. :wub:

TarBaby is a sok of "Southern Indep". wake up, morons. you've been PLAYED!

It is not a matter of who is hotter right now, but who will be hotter in Heaven or in hell? Chickie is Heaven bound, I do not know Tarheel, even though I was born there.

Edited by Spirited1

It is not a matter of who is hotter right now, but who will be hotter in Heaven or in hell? Chickie is Heaven bound, I do not know Tarheel, even though I was born there.

TarBaby is a sock puppet of "Southern Indep". he was busted by several mods here but is still posting and pretending to be a chick. what a moron.

But she is a proven liar. :mellow:

And she has proven that she does not follow Jesus; except in name only. :mellow:

I am afraid have some serious explaing to do if you want to avoid breaking the Ten Commandments with your post.! :o

Jesus and the Frog are in the Hizzy!

Show us some Fruit, baby. :glare:

But she is a proven liar. :mellow:

And she has proven that she does not follow Jesus; except in name only. :mellow:

I am afraid have some serious explaing to do if you want to avoid breaking the Ten Commandments with your post.! :o

Jesus and the Frog are in the Hizzy!

Show us some Fruit, baby. :glare:

you just showed some vegetables, for a brain. or are you on the scotus