zarus

Who's Hotter, Tarheel Or Chickie ~

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Hotter

Uh, actually I am, except the rich part but I do have a multimillion dollar trust fund?

He says with a question mark at the end.

Check the will again.

Chickie gets my lovin', besides those younger gals have a LOT of vaginal discharge.

But chickie's got syphilis and penis warts.

Pick your poison.

He says with a question mark at the end.

Check the will again.

No need. 19 million dollar trust fund. 50% available after one parent dies and the other 50% when the other dies.

No need. 19 million dollar trust fund. 50% available after one parent dies and the other 50% when the other dies.

Any charitable intents or are you going to hoard it all to yourself? Remember god is watching all you do so make sure you don't give it to any of those undeserving poor. They would hate you for that.

Any charitable intents or are you going to hoard it all to yourself? Remember god is watching all you do so make sure you don't give it to any of those undeserving poor. They would hate you for that.

You'll be able to make moral judgements when you actually BELIEVE in God. :lol: Until then, suck a dick.

Somebody's daddy bought a ton of silver and sat on it. Then the ole ship came in.

I still can't believe that I bought silver at a buck an ounce. I still marvel at that.

My nephew still hasn't cashed out of his silver, he has a degree in International Finance, and says Silver is going to skyrocket to 130 bucks an ounce soon. Its dropping a little right now to induce people to think about selling as soon as it starts to rise again.

I should have listened to myself and bought gold at about 300.

It makes me dizzy to think of the way silver and gold shot up after 9/11.

I know a guy who held 100 oz'ers for years and years and he sold at about 12 or 15.

I'm thinking about a ton of copper nowadays. It could do what silver did.

Somebody's daddy bought a ton of silver and sat on it. Then the ole ship came in.

I still can't believe that I bought silver at a buck an ounce. I still marvel at that.

My nephew still hasn't cashed out of his silver, he has a degree in International Finance, and says Silver is going to skyrocket to 130 bucks an ounce soon. Its dropping a little right now to induce people to think about selling as soon as it starts to rise again.

I should have listened to myself and bought gold at about 300.

It makes me dizzy to think of the way silver and gold shot up after 9/11.

I know a guy who held 100 oz'ers for years and years and he sold at about 12 or 15.

I'm thinking about a ton of copper nowadays. It could do what silver did.

He made it by investing all his discretionary income through the 80's and 90's. Retired at 50. He's still working on research projects on a consulting basis. Probably makes more on a project or two than I make in a year. :lol:

You'll be able to make moral judgements when you actually BELIEVE in God. :lol: Until then, suck a dick.

As if you un-christianlike Christians think you've cornered the market on morality.

You don't have a clue what's moral and what isn't.

As evidenced everywhere you've posted on this site. You're selfish, self-centered and bigoted. To make matters worse, you're hypocritical about it all.

Want to see some naked pics of chickie and tarheel, huh? How moral would your wife consider that request?

I don't need to rely on the religious punishment / reward system for my morality. It's innate and doesn't jump ship as soon as temptation shows up. And I don't need to beg some omnipresent deity for forgiveness of my sins, because I try not to do anything I'll be ashamed of. If I do hurt someone, I apologize and ask their forgiveness without any expectation that I'll be forgiven. Some damage takes effort to repair.

That's not the way it appears to work for you non-christianlike christians though. You've got the get out of jail free card with Jesus

"He died on the cross for our sins" which to you means all your wrong-doings will be automatically absolved no matter how many times you repeat them.

You're blessed with the delusion that morality only applies to other people and it's your job to point their failings out to them.

Chickie is hot for an old fat man

Tarheel has not caught my attention

It appears Tarheel's got a male sok so it may not be worth your while.

Other's may not care.

:D:D :D

There's that mirror again.

:D Yep.

Honest and old Honest Jack Applebaum, all right ;) .

And a moral as the Inquisition. ;)

Run back down yer hole with your tail twixt your legs n' stay there! :angry:

Clown. :D

shut up N!gger

tarheel has been busted as a sok multiple times yet you morons are still pining over "her". lol. stupid liberals...

Already have .. she's a sok who was outed today. Chickie drives post counts. She always has.

Chickie....EASY choice....she's mature, sophisticated, knows her mind, and is quite charming for having such obvious physical ASSets.......chickie is the whole package.

Chickie on the other hand Is Sexy, honest and someone who would enhance any mans life. breath of fresh air!!!! Totally High Class Ass! You ignorant Liberals are totally scared of women like Chickie, because she's smarter than you are.Chickie has very High Morals and Standards, something liberal women will never have.

Chickie gets my lovin', besides those younger gals have a LOT of vaginal discharge.

:wub::D

YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU WANT US TO GIVE THAT TO YOU. yOU ON FACEBOOK?

Pictures don't matter. Inner beauty does, and we all know who wins that one :wub:

Chickie is like a Southern Harlequin girl. She may bring asses to the seats. But her novelty, unlike mine, is wearing thin.

That's rich.

She been here three times longer than you have, with over six times the posts and still going strong

You, OTOH, have to invoke her name in order to get read at all.

You wouldn't make a pimple on her perfect ass,

Your grapes are sour,,,,

I dont like crass, nasty, disrespectul, vulgar

But you don't have any problem acting that way yourself, do you?

I think your face is in poor taste. Lets see what you got player. How the wife coming along by the way. :)

Okay. So your w@nking off to Chickie. Is that what you wanted to tell Dr Phil. :)

i am the all-time hottest chick that has ever graced this forum :wub:

Nope. Youre vastly overrated because some people here dont know the meaning of the word quality. I rest my case. :)

Pictures don't matter. Inner beauty does, and we all know who wins that one :wub:

You damn right Heel. She couldnt hold a candle to you. That chick is lame. :)

Considering I've never seen a real picture of Chickie, it would have to be Tarheel by default. But I'm still not convinced Tarheel is real. Probably because I live in a state filled with moronic liberal women.

BS. Physical attraction is required.

Considering I've never seen a real picture of Chickie, it would have to be Tarheel by default. But I'm still not convinced Tarheel is real. Probably because I live in a state filled with moronic liberal women.

Why do you say this. Im pretty sure that she is given the content of her recent photos. It looked authentic in my book. And not fake like Chickies. :unsure:

Chickie is a dime a dozen. I can go to the beach and find countless bleach blonde bimbo types just like Chickie. Plastic surgery and a bad attitude are not attractive. Arrogance and ignorance together are not attractive. Racism and self adoration are not attractive.