WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Who's Hotter, Tarheel Or Chickie ~

zarus

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Hotter

Watch out 'tarheel' !!!

s08l-300x200.jpg

My mother never raised her voice in her life that I know of. But she did like to use that " Don't you use that attitude with me, young lady" stuff on my sisters, and my nieces. They'd usually cry or something.

Not one to let a perfectly good line go to waste, and I am the oldest son, I used that line on my sisters and nieces plenty times.

It really works well on my youngest sister, and my daughter and nieces.

Sometimes I just text it if i need to, they shut up immediately, and I know those eyes are wet.

Nothing worked on me when i was young. My mother had a look she could give you that intimidated my brothers, in fact, she had several looks that could make you do certain things.

Mama needed the strap if she was gonna make a point with me, but I'd just run away and stay gone until the old man got home and whistled.

We had a wooden dog house plaque hanging above the fridgge. Each of us was repped by a wooden dog with our name on it.

The dog with my name on it was in that doghouse everyday.

The old man would come home, look to see who was in the dog house, walk out on the back porch and whistle, and I was expected to hear it and come runnin.

I know my mama has that old dog house with the wooden dogs with all our names in her ceder chest.

I'd bet a bundle of cash that my dog is still hangin on the hook in the doghouse.

All them whoopins I got never had much effect on me, but my sisters will still cry if I or my mama say "Don't take that attitude with me , young lady".

Edited by toofamoustonameus

yeah, i'm gonna post a pic so you liberal freakshows can jiz all over it. you're stupid

Hate hot jizz on your face sweetie? How about your tits sweetie? Can you include your tits? I might as well ask before someone else does, whats ya eating on Chickie!!!

smile.jpg

Edited by shintao

Some sort of competition?

Do Tarheel or Chickie have anything to say about it?

Just wondering what the deal is.

Yes, chickie has lots to say about my "huge thighs". I however, do not give a rat's tail end about this thread because I have a life outside of the Internet, As well as a guy who gives me all the attention chickie so desperately seeks. Plus I'm s real person so that helps lol

Yes, chickie has lots to say about my "huge thighs". I however, do not give a rat's tail end about this thread because I have a life outside of the Internet, As well as a guy who gives me all the attention chickie so desperately seeks. Plus I'm s real person so that helps lol

Personally, I'm a thigh person. I like fat thighs, big asses and bigger tits. Skinny is a huge turnoff. I like curves within reason. Anything over 130lbs need not apply.

I'm a thigh person. I like fat thighs, big asses and bigger tits. Skinny is a huge turnoff. I like curves within reason. Anything over 130lbs need not apply.

that thing with the HUGE thighs that Southern Indep aka tarheel posts has to weigh at least 180. one thigh=my whole ass :o