zarus

Who's Hotter, Tarheel Or Chickie ~

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Hotter

tarheel has been busted as a sok multiple times yet you morons are still pining over "her". lol. stupid liberals...

:wub::D

soks come in pairs so both feet support the same body. Now that leaves two hands open to be found. However.....

chickie is a classic. Young, effeminate and full on gay. Female hormones to elevate the vocal cords, breast/buttock implants and one day, maybe a sex change. He has an image of his ideal transformation for himself. In chickie's case the ideal is a tall, hot, sexy blonde VS model. He'll never get there, but he can dream and make believe.

This is how the chickies play on the internet. Everywhere. Here they can be what they desire and there's enough men to help them fulfill their fantasy.

chickie probably prefers men who are more aggressive and has decided that the bluster and boasting of conservative men fills the bill. He feeds them their own ideology as bait.

chickie is quite a clever fisherman. His post tallies are indicative of his manipulative skills.

Still, I feel sorry for chickie. It must be difficult to be a female locked inside a man's body.

Edited by Greatnpowerfuloz

Remember that movie "The Crying Game"? I actually thought that guy was f'ucking hot. Will anyone else admit to this?

Remember that movie "The Crying Game"? I actually thought that guy was f'ucking hot. Will anyone else admit to this?

natural balance in full swing sterilizing fertile genders planting their reproductive seeds in the same body type.

who?

Chickie is a fraud. Simple and Plain. I cannot believe how many of you are falling for this. :)

Chickie is a fraud. Simple and Plain. I cannot believe how many of you are falling for this. :)

No, you are the fraud...and that smiley face can't hide the ugly behind your words here, boy.

chickie is a classic. Young, effeminate and full on gay.

Chickie is 47 or 48, living her dream in a penthouse on Lake Michigan, you stupid cunt.

I think Tim Curry in a garter belt was hot, and I don't even know why.

2185024327a4546231366b545327911l.jpg

I believe Chickie to be a female. That being said, i also believe from observations that she may be overweight judging her food thread. Tarheel is suspect from what i read to be male or female. In both cases you have a bunch of idiot internet playboys on here trying to get in their panties.Seems you can make this crap up.

it's moot until we see some snatch

Quit trying to solicit,,,,

it's moot until we see some snatch

Youre a freakin pervert. But it shouldnt even come down to that as it would be hard to tell. :)

That's rich.

She been here three times longer than you have, with over six times the posts and still going strong

You, OTOH, have to invoke her name in order to get read at all.

You wouldn't make a pimple on her perfect ass,

Your grapes are sour,,,,

ahahahaahaaha!

I think Tim Curry in a garter belt was hot, and I don't even know why.

2185024327a4546231366b545327911l.jpg

Because he can give you an orgasmic rush of lust.

It should be mentioned here Curry is dead of AIDS (nature's way of saying something's wrong). :ninja:

It should be mentioned here Curry is dead of AIDS (nature's way of saying something's wrong). :ninja:

Anyway. Another Chickie cheerleader above. :unsure:

Tim Curry is dead? When did that happen?

You sure you're not being a little economical with the truth? (Or maybe you are confusing him with John Curry, the skater).

Edited by Silverfox

Who's hotter, Tarheel or Chickie? That all depends on who's younger? :o

After a bit of reading, Tarheel wins! ;)

Edited by CanuckleHead