zarus

Who's Hotter, Tarheel Or Chickie ~

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Hotter

I don't care if she's hot or not... I like the fact that the very mention of her name in a thread generates hits..

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbo=d&q=+site:liberalforum.org+chickie+liberal+forum&sa=X&ei=lo4RUbyTKZS-9gTelIBw&ved=0CDMQrQIwAA&biw=320&bih=508

this thread is a perfect example.

...but the question was "Who is hotter?" which means he wants to know which is more hot, not which creates the most hits on Google.

Edited by five0pd310

Now TarHeel...........Its okay to give these racist idiots here a piece of your lovely mind.

Or you can sit back in utter humility as you are right now. (reading your mind) :)

...but the question was "Who is hotter?" which means he wants to know which is more hot, not which creates the most hits on Google.

Thank you my friend. You are an intelligent Man. :)

Edited by zarus

I think your face is in poor taste. Lets see what you got player. How the wife coming along by the way. :)

Damn.... There's no way i could compete to your superior wit. I surrender. :lol:

We are all hot, rich, professionals.. it's the internet not reality.

Uh, actually I am, except the rich part but I do have a multimillion dollar trust fund?

Damn.... There's no way i could compete to your superior wit. I surrender. :lol:

Uh, actually I am, except the rich part but I do have a multimillion dollar trust fund?

I love that self deprecating humor you have my friend.

What would this place be without it. :)

buy me a beer and a hooker cause I'm flat broke right now.

Ya so am I after being out of work for 3 1/2 years AND paying over 70k for my education. :lol: Well not flat broke but months away from tapping money market accounts had i not started working.

The trust fund doesn't kick in until one of my parents die so I'm not in any hurry.

The trust fund doesn't kick in until one of my parents die so I'm not in any hurry.

Which is where I come into the picture for say 30%? ;)

Which is where I come into the picture for say 30%? ;)

:D I'm not even looking forward to it and neither is my brother. I don't really care for money especially money I didn't earn. It's nice not to have to worry about retirement but my wife and I are pretty set up anyway and so is my brother who's married to a lawyer.

I don't even know why my dad created the trust fund. For instance my mom just tore the hell out of her rotator cuff to the point where her entire arm was black and blue. Then she re injured it a few weeks later. They KNOW she needs an MRI but he's too cheap to pay for one. Hell, if you're going to sacrifice your whole life for a big retirement nest egg spend the fucker already. He knows damned well neither of his sons are going to need that money.

30%??? I work for beer and hotdogs.

:lol:

I will take the house though. :ph34r: Garage is bigger than by house and completely surrounded by mountains.

Like I said earlier.............TarHeel is the better looking of the two females here. My case stands and with reason.

She has my vote. Anyway, you guys have fun. Im going out for a bite to eat. Good day. :)

:D I'm not even looking forward to it and neither is my brother.

Agree....when they tell me I got a couple days before lights out, I'm gonna jump a young lovely, snort a huge line of cocaine, steal a Ducati and head toward Flagstaff top-end....either the road or the law will finish me and hopefully I won't have a dollar left to my name. ;)

Edited by KINGBLAM

Agree....when they tell me I got a couple days before lights out, I'm gonna jump a young lovely, snort a huge line of cocaine, steal a Ducati and head toward Flagstaff top-end....either the road or the law will finish me and hopefully I won't have a dollar left to my name. ;)

That's the way to go out. I've told my older two not to expect a dime. Of course that's what my dad told me for 40 years.... :D

I'll do it for cheap beer. :)

It's been over 25 years since I drank and I STILL remember the watered down piss taste of Old Milwaukee beer.... But back then I could sell a doobie for a 12 pack. :D

That's the way to go out. I've told my older two not to expect a dime. Of course that's what my dad told me for 40 years.... :D

It's been over 25 years since I drank and I STILL remember the watered down piss taste of Old Milwaukee beer.... But back then I could sell a doobie for a 12 pack. :D

Wings in Calgary tonight then on to your ice......they brought up another hot-shoe named Tomas Tatar...supposed to be a magician with a stick, a young Datsuk hopefully.....already has his own UTube video.

Edited by KINGBLAM

Wings in Calgary tonight then on to your ice......they brought up another hot-shoe named Tomas Tatar...supposed to be a magician with a stick, a young Datsuk hopefully.....already has his own UTube video.

Oh I'm shaking.... :D You won't get another W from the refs.

This time we are going to get the facts straight.

Which Woman here do you believe is the better looking of the two.

TarHeel or Chickie........

Make this a poll if you like. My money is on Heel. :)

Let's see; a REAL girl or Chunkie the forum tranny?

I'll leave that one to you boys.

Oh I'm shaking.... :D You won't get another W from the refs.

The other Tomas....Jurco.......another DYNASTY in the making!

The other Tomas....Jurco.......another DYNASTY in the making!

Tarasenko is a dynasty in the making not Thomas Homo.

Tarasenko is a dynasty in the making not Thomas Homo.

Watch and learn.....by the way, how many Cups have the Blues won again? :huh:

Watch and learn.....by the way, how many Cups have the Blues won again? :huh:

About to be one this year.