zarus

Who's Hotter, Tarheel Or Chickie ~

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Hotter

This time we are going to get the facts straight.

Which Woman here do you believe is the better looking of the two.

TarHeel or Chickie........

Make this a poll if you like. My money is on Heel. :)

Edited by RushLimbaughfan
Edited to include poll per request by Zarus

I like chickie but for some reason I find tarheel annoying.

Why is that. Chickie is the most annoying person on this site. :)

Chickie brings asses to the seats .. the mere mention of her name creates hits .. tarheel just plays her little victim role and aggravates me.

Chickie is like a Southern Harlequin girl. She may bring asses to the seats. But her novelty, unlike mine, is wearing thin.

TarHeel represents the dark hair girls, and she is Liberal I believe.

Blondes are getting checked right now.

And yeah. Tar Heel seems to be winning this fight bro. Check her stats if you may. :)

Chickie....EASY choice....she's mature, sophisticated, knows her mind, and is quite charming for having such obvious physical ASSets.......chickie is the whole package.

TarHeel is young and juicy alright but has a lot to learn.....like not letting a coon like Zarus mess with her by claiming if she doesn't sleep with him she's "racist"......hopefully she doesn't let her booty get out of control.....that would make the Zarus' of her area think they had a chance. ^_^

IMG_1832_zpsf946ac76.jpg

115123334194901858_fg3iFbla_b.jpg

And what is this supposed to be right here. A picture of your fantasies. :)

Tarheel is just a child, who's mind was molded by liberal teachings and so shes wrong about most things, shes immature.

Chickie on the other hand Is Sexy, honest and someone who would enhance any mans life.

breath of fresh air!!!! Totally High Class Ass!

You ignorant Liberals are totally scared of women like Chickie, because shes smarter than you are.

Chickie has very High Morals and Standards, something liberal women will never have.

Chickie....EASY choice....she's mature, sophisticated, knows her mind, and is quite charming for having such obvious physical ASSets.......chickie is the whole package.

TarHeel is young and juicy alright but has a lot to learn.....like not letting a coon like Zarus mess with her by claiming if she doesn't sleep with him she's "racist"......hopefully she doesn't let her booty get out of control.....that would make the Zarus' of her area think they had a chance. ^_^

How can you say that? No one here has seen Chickie's "ASSets".

A coon. Thats funny. But anyway. Tar Heel may be younger. But she has promise. Shes lively, energetic, docile, and classy.

She has the dark brown hair, amazing body, the tan golden harp skin, and those innocent gorgeous eyes.

Chickie is a prototype. Shes fake,crass, disrespectful, and very superficial in mind.

I Zarus, do not find those qualities in a Woman attractive, Black or White. :)

Some men should be banned from the internet for stupidity.

If a man puts a 7 in penis up as his avatar, I guarantee you there is not one women here who will, for a second, entertain the idea that it is actually his. .

Tarheel appears to be an ideological neophyte or at least, she's not here for the politics. Still trying to figure out what she's here for. She may not even be female. .

Chickie is a foul mouthed bigot. A decapitated corpse on the highway.I suspect she's a character in some nerd's school programming assignment. 50 photos of different women she claims are all her.

"But they put pictures up of themselves. Surely they wouldn't lie about what they look like, right?"

:D:D:D

Who knows which is Hotter?

I pray both are happy with their flesh. :)

I think it is easy to see which one is Colder. ;)

Who wants to screw someone hollow as Chickie? :mellow:

Vasoline and my palm likely would be better Karma. :D

Edited by The Frog Sage

Like I said chickie drives post counts .. her hate threads alone have multiple pages and thousands of views ..

Like I said, a decapitated body on the highway. Yeah, people be stopping.

Like I said chickie drives post counts .. her hate threads alone have multiple pages and thousands of views ..

That may be true. Shes like the female Rush Limbaugh of LiberalForum.org.

But again, she doesnt have that universal appeal in my eyes. Shes just too narrow, and very insufficient to me.

TarHeel is a challenger, and her points are short, but very edgy.

Chickie is redundant and an aloof. I dont like her attitude at all. :)

Match my insight if you will. :)

That may be true. Shes like the female Rush Limbaugh of LiberalForum.org.

But again, she doesnt have that universal appeal in my eyes. Shes just too narrow, and very insufficient to me.

TarHeel is a challenger, and her points are short, but very edgy.

Chickie is redundant and an aloof. I dont like her attitude at all. :)

Match my insight if you will. :)

You wouldn't be discussing either of them if you knew what they really looked like.

You wouldn't be discussing either of them if you knew what they really looked like.

Maybe. But then again, this site is for entertainment purposes only. I really dont give a damn. I got me. :)

Tarheel is just a child, who's mind was molded by liberal teachings and so shes wrong about most things, shes immature.

Chickie on the other hand Is Sexy, honest and someone who would enhance any mans life.

breath of fresh air!!!! Totally High Class Ass!

You ignorant Liberals are totally scared of women like Chickie, because shes smarter than you are.

Chickie has very High Morals and Standards, something liberal women will never have.

:D:D :D

There's that mirror again.

:D Yep.

Honest and old Honest Jack Applebaum, all right ;) .

And a moral as the Inquisition. ;)

Run back down yer hole with your tail twixt your legs n' stay there! :angry:

Clown. :D

What Does Chickie Actually Look Like?

in No Holds Barred Political Forum

Started by Elo Keeper

, 07 Jan 2013

* 24 →

Last Post by Hannibal

, 44 minutes ago

* 599 replies

Wow, you guys seem to be so brainwashed. I heard that somebody actually had phone conversations with Chickie live and direct.

So they may be wrong about her actually being female.

But that is irrelevent. TarHeel has been stealing the show since she got here.

People are curious about her.

They are watching.

Chickie has met her match.

Mark my words my friend. :)

This time we are going to get the facts straight.

Which Woman here do you believe is the better looking of the two.

TarHeel or Chickie........

Make this a poll if you like. My money is on Heel. :)

This thread is in very poor taste.

How are we supposed to decide without naked pics?

Good point!

The frog may not screw something hollow;

Doesn't mean he can't window shop! ;)

Without sex there would be no churches,

so which is more sacred? ;)

I am supposed to play fair.

So the Frog cannot judge the outfit without seeing it. :)

Edited by The Frog Sage

Chuck has spoken with chickie and affirms she is a female and she is in Chicago. Glorious post counts are what the bosses want to see and chickie gives them in spades. Like her or hate her she is a major player here.

Again, she is who she is. Youre attracted to that type...........I dont like crass, nasty, disrespectul, vulgar Women. Shes rebellious and doesnt

have any self respect, or any for others at all.

On the other hand.............TarHeel is a more open minded, well rounded female. She doesnt take things too seriously.

Shes a laid back gal. She has charm, a sense of humor, and a nice personality.

But it is her enigmatic demeanor that gets most. Trust me on that my friend. I read people well.

And shes a bit coy at times, too. That is kinda sexy indeed. :)

Who's Hotter...

To quote Herman Munster when he was in a beatnik moment:

Life is real, life is earnest...if your cold turn up the furnace.

IMG_0681JPG.jpg

Chuck has spoken with chickie and affirms she is a female and she is in Chicago. Glorious post counts are what the bosses want to see and chickie gives them in spades. Like her or hate her she is a major player here.

That may very well be true (or may not be), but regardless, we know that she has never posted a picture of herself. Rosie O'donnell could post here. I could talk to her on the phone and confirm she is female, but just because she posted a picture of Camille Ford as an avatar, it would not make her a hottie.

Edited by five0pd310

I think your face is in poor taste. Lets see what you got player. How the wife coming along by the way. :)