no such thing as good and evil...this only applies to church sermons.

a label that empowers the other side to become what they usually disapprove of

is a great white shark evil because it chews on a surfer??

and the day someone with a knife kills 50 people in a movie theater then I will call for a ban of them too....I will be waiting awhile. the most efficient way to slaughter humans is with a firearm

No, the most efficient way of slaughtering humans is taking away their firearms, and then slaughtering them with firearms after they have nothing left to defend themselves with! Your not even making much sense anymore, this debate is just going in circles with the same school house being brought up time after time. Why dont you go stand guard with your guard dog down at the mexican border and let me know how it goes. Maybe we can defend our country with guard dogs now? We can defend ourselves from terrorist on our own soil with guard dogs now? Go to canada if you dont like our constitution because the second amendment will never be changed, theres too many guns in this country to change it now.

tis going in circles because you are convinced you must have a gun...while i am convinced that you do not, and unless we descend into a third world country like haiti...I will never be convinced of your need for one.

half of the problem is the perception of a need for a weapon to "defend" yourself...why do you think canada has so few violent gun crimes? probably because they don't think the guy next to them might want to rob or rape them...but cross the border to detroit and you had better be wearing your Kevlar

it is absolutely crazy asshats who commit these crimes...things that normal people would never conceive of...modern weaponry is an enabler of these crimes.

and the absolute no questions asked rights interpreted by the second amendment, are no longer feasible in the 21st century.

the bad apples ruined it for the rest of ya.

what do you want me to say?

its very possible that responsible gun owners are gonna get fuked....it happens to the best of us

OH

and if you tell me one more time to fuk off to another country if I dont like it here...you are gonna seriously piss me off.

this is my home, and it will be fixed

Lost forgive me, but I have 12 german shepherds that way at least 80 pounds and 120 ponds at most and I still dont feel safe. I love my dogs to death and I would only send them into harms way if I feel I need to. Plus I need to work on that nasty recoil of firing 3 inch 12 gauge rounds loaded with buckshot. havnt gotten around to getting a recoil pad for my Saiga 12 yet. And I would like to keep my rather large collection of military weaponry thats worth in the $500,000 range if you dont mind. Wasnt easy getting it.

If you refuse to see the facts, oh well. Me and the other gun nuts tried. Now lemme get off of this forum before being banned for not being a liberal :)

Refuse to "see the facts"? Hell no, I asked you to produce them. You and other gun nuts try to pass that gun Meme as fact. Trying to pass Memes as facts is counterproductive no matter if you are Liberal or Conservative.

and who exactly are you protecting your family from?

I am protecting my family first, and my neighbors second.

throughout history there has been far more pain caused by those who felt they were right or righteous than by anyone who ever thought of themselves as evil

I am not sure what that means, or why you put it here.

a gun cannot save you...you and your family are mortal beings who for one reason or another will someday no longer be alive.

its a false sense of security that a gun gives you...a powerful feeling, but in the end thats all it is...just a feeling...ITS NOT REAL!

Yes, surely, someday we will all perish, but in the meantime I am going to extend my life and my familys & neighbors to the fullest extent. Yes, guns can save you in the shorter term, right up to the maximum time of your existence.

I am sick of hearing about the tragedy of the week..it must stop!

how this is to be accomplished?...hell, I dont know.

but I do know this

that the scribblings of men dead for 200+ years means jack $hit relating to the modern world.

the founding fathers opinions mean nothing...dead people don't get a vote

The problem is the media focuses on the wrong tragedys. And regardless of your depression, the 2nd specifically says shall not be infringed. You can changed that, but I doubt you will get much support, maybe. :unsure:

Lost forgive me, but I have 12 german shepherds that way at least 80 pounds and 120 ponds at most and I still dont feel safe. I love my dogs to death and I would only send them into harms way if I feel I need to. Plus I need to work on that nasty recoil of firing 3 inch 12 gauge rounds loaded with buckshot. havnt gotten around to getting a recoil pad for my Saiga 12 yet. And I would like to keep my rather large collection of military weaponry thats worth in the $500,000 range if you dont mind. Wasnt easy getting it.

You might try a box of 3/8 riot rounds for your shotgun. I think there is about 4-6 pellets in it, not sure.

I would MUCH prefer to live in one of several of those countries that don't allow guns than here.

But I was born here.

And HERE, guns are rightly allowed, because unlike those other countries where I would like to live, we are not heterogeneous, and able to trust our leaders.

One need not prove that citizens could "defeat the military" in order to argue that guns in civilian hands promote the cause of liberty. One only need argue that the local sherrif, the local crooked banksters, the local mayor are afraid of a collision with a sniper's bullet. I will wager from personal experience that if we disarmed Americans, local officials would get a hell of a lot more high handed than they already are.

The fact that cointel programs routinely send bots to shoot up public spaces just shows how desperate they are to disarm and divide us, imo.

Posted · Hidden by lostphoenix, March 14, 2013 - Non liberal
Hidden by lostphoenix, March 14, 2013 - Non liberal

I can use bean bag rounds for non-lethalness. But I can also use those riot shells you mentioned if things get bad like the 90's LA riot. OOOO maybe even fleschetts. Wait, are those even legal? Dear God, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name... Please make fleschetts legal so I can have some fun with ballistic gel. Muhahaha

*gasps* WAAAAIIIT!!! EXPLOSIVE SHOTGUN SHELLS! I remember hearing about them in that show future weapons. Probably arnt legal but worth a shot (gun shell) right?

OH
and if you tell me one more time to fuk off to another country if I dont like it here...you are gonna seriously piss me off.

When people make that statement they are showing themselves to be unAmericans, the statement is traitorous at best, pisses me off as well.

When people make that statement they are showing themselves to be unAmericans, the statement is traitorous at best, pisses me off as well.

no doubt...I still have the scar on my left hand that came from the front tooth of an moron in KC who said that very thing to me. (I say tooth because I think he might have had 4 total)

bad Idea when its 1 am and I am whiskey drunk

and as to that last conversation about mortality and evil and all that...it was in response to the new guy who seems to think that his gun will somehow grant him and his family immortality

OH

I also always hated that prissy response. Back then the pedotards were flashing "love it or leave it" bumper stickers, I used to envision fat, lazy, cowardly russians telling patriotic russions: "If you don't like it here, go to America."

I also always hated that prissy response. Back then the pedotards were flashing "love it or leave it" bumper stickers, I used to envision fat, lazy, cowardly russians telling patriotic russions: "If you don't like it here, go to America."

card00964_fr.jpg

Lol.

Old hacks never die - they just go to Branson! :lol:

LOL

hey I seen "boxcar" willie there in '89...the tickets came with the $6.00 buffet

Lost, I beg of u to allow me to post in this LO forum! I have one good reason that you can not refuse: because you love me :)

Sorry pal,

Been there, done that

The result is always good Liberals complaining because a con is in here.

You are asking for special favors, and it ain't gonna happen,,,,

no doubt...I still have the scar on my left hand that came from the front tooth of an moron in KC who said that very thing to me. (I say tooth because I think he might have had 4 total)

bad Idea when its 1 am and I am whiskey drunk

and as to that last conversation about mortality and evil and all that...it was in response to the new guy who seems to think that his gun will somehow grant him and his family immortality

Not immortality, PROTECTION, theres a bit of a difference in the defanitions of those two words. And dont try to tell other people what my point of view is if your just going to twist it into something completely different, it doesnt say much about your integrity. Why didnt you bring up the part where my FACTS beasted your OPINIONS? You didnt seem to mention that part.

Dont try to tell someone else what my opinion is, i can do that for myself, thank you LostPhoenix. If you would like to talk to me about my opinion more than message me, not someone else with lies about what i said. Thank you.

Not immortality, PROTECTION, theres a bit of a difference in the defanitions of those two words. And dont try to tell other people what my point of view is if your just going to twist it into something completely different, it doesnt say much about your integrity. Why didnt you bring up the part where my FACTS beasted your OPINIONS? You didnt seem to mention that part.

Dont try to tell someone else what my opinion is, i can do that for myself, thank you LostPhoenix. If you would like to talk to me about my opinion more than message me, not someone else with lies about what i said. Thank you.

I GIVE UP TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU THAT YOU DON'T NEED A GUN IN AMERICA...BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO i DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

treat the posters on this side of the forums with respect...all of them no matter YOUR OPINION....that includes insults you deem as fact

if this is too much for you to handle you will be removed from this room and you can post on the NHB

I have already warned you once...and have already given you more leeway than I would most others

so make your choice

I GIVE UP TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU THAT YOU DON'T NEED A GUN IN AMERICA...BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO i DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

treat the posters on this side of the forums with respect...all of them no matter YOUR OPINION....that includes insults you deem as fact

if this is too much for you to handle you will be removed from this room and you can post on the NHB

I have already warned you once...and have already given you more leeway than I would most others

so make your choice

He's one of those cons that likes to say, "I'm a CLASSICAL" liberal, and you're not a liberal at all!"

Like that's a new one, up in here.

I say kick his whiny arse out fo the LO. I can barely deal with stupid - you mix in whiny and it's fingernails on a chalk board.

He's one of those cons that likes to say, "I'm a CLASSICAL" liberal, and you're not a liberal at all!"

Like that's a new one, up in here.

I say kick his whiny arse out fo the LO. I can barely deal with stupid - you mix in whiny and it's fingernails on a chalk board.

I havent been anymore disrespectful than anyone else on this sight, and i havent whined about anything. You must be mistaking the word liberal my friend, i believe every man was born equal and entitled to just as good of a life as anyone else as long as you earn it for yourself. I also believe in freedom, so dont try to attack my personal character just because you dont agree with my personal political opinion.

I havent been anymore disrespectful than anyone else on this sight, and i havent whined about anything. You must be mistaking the word liberal my friend, i believe every man was born equal and entitled to just as good of a life as anyone else as long as you earn it for yourself. I also believe in freedom, so dont try to attack my personal character just because you dont agree with my personal political opinion.

I'm not "attacking your personal character," tard. I'm just caling you a tard.

The old game-play with words is a tad thin up in here, that's all. It's not YOUR fault that every wheezy con on the board has tried to retardedly parse the word liberal in exactly the same way that you are retardedly parsing it. :)

I'm not "attacking your personal character," tard. I'm just caling you a tard.

The old game-play with words is a tad thin up in here, that's all. It's not YOUR fault that every wheezy con on the board has tried to retardedly parse the word liberal in exactly the same way that you are retardedly parsing it. :)

You cant say anything to me about guns so you change the subject with insults. Your the whiny little girl crying about my opinion because you have no facts to counter a real argument. I hope you feel proud of yourself, LOL.

You cant say anything to me about guns so you change the subject with insults. Your the whiny little girl crying about my opinion because you have no facts to counter a real argument. I hope you feel proud of yourself, LOL.

Look at yourself, reduced down to name calling like a 1st grader. Try to act a little bit more mature than that.

so make your choice

I havent disrespected you or anyone else so i dont even know why your saying that to me or trying to give me a warning. What did i say that was disrespectful to anyone? I can handle it just fine, and like i said, i havent done or said anything at all that suggests otherwise. But thank you anyways.

Look at yourself, reduced down to name calling like a 1st grader. Try to act a little bit more mature than that.

I havent disrespected you or anyone else so i dont even know why your saying that to me or trying to give me a warning. What did i say that was disrespectful to anyone? I can handle it just fine, and like i said, i havent done or said anything at all that suggests otherwise. But thank you anyways.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:15 PM

Ive never heard such B.S and ignorance in my life.

you dont see it in this thread because I deleted it

I do that when disrespect is posted in this room...if I get sick of deleting individual rants I will just assume thats a personallity failure on the posters part and just issue a bann

actually since this thread seems to be going nowhere, i am thinking it should just be closed anyways