An AR-15 is NOT and assault weapon. It is a semi-automatic battle rifle. I have a Russian SKS that is semi auto, has 30 round mag, muzzle brake, fixed bayonet AND it has much harder hitting rounds. And that isnt called an assault rifle by anyone. While I do have assault rifles, Select-fire M16s and Kalashnikovs and Krinkovs, they all were mostly made in the 70's. Trust me, I know what im talking about.

Posted · Hidden by lostphoenix, March 12, 2013 - trolling
Hidden by lostphoenix, March 12, 2013 - trolling

Ive never heard such B.S and ignorance in my life. Do you know that more people die in a year over car accidents than they do over getting shot with a firearm?!?!? And you honestly try to blame violence on guns?!? If the government takes our gun rights away from us then whats going to stop our own government or anyone elses from doing whatever they want to to the citizens of america? What would they take next, our cars?!?!? Guns dont kill people, BAD PEOPLE with guns kill people!!!!! WAKE UP!!!! Taking gun rights away from americans isnt the answer to the violence in this world, it would only make the violenc more barbaric and painful. Do your homework and learn the real facts in the matter before you start giving your opinion and voting to take away americas guns from honest, hard working people who just want to be able to defend their family in an ugly world. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

The problem with this is that there are no huge punishments for losing that form 4473 so the form is not always found. Also, it's highly time consuming to thumb through all of those forms.

Then, there's the Tiarht amendment that doesn't allow law enforcement to compile information to track suspicious gun dealers or gun manufacturers. Plus the Tiarht amendment prevents civil lawsuits against either gun dealers or gun manufacturers if somehow you find them at fault. It also prevents ATF from requiring gun dealers to do regular inventories and report missing guns to the ATF. It's thought that the "missing" guns would turn up guns that were sold illegally.

A gun registry would put all of this information in one place and make it quick and easy for law enforcement to see the whole picture at one time. NRA has fought this tooth and nail because of the "black helicoptor conspiracy excuse" that the government would use this information to confisgate the guns. Since 2005, when the NRA started receiving kickbacks from gun dealers and gun manufacturers, they've ceased being a responsible, safety oriented organization and become a front organization for the gun industry. They profit from illegal gun sales, why would they care who gets the guns?

The bottom line is the 2nd amendment says that we as citizens of this country have the right to own firearms. If you take that right away then this is no longer the United States of America!!!! If you dont like the gun laws in this country, if you dont think that civilians should have the right to own guns then get the fuck out of this country and go move to one like Belgium or polland where noone is allowed to own guns but the military. I bet youll change your mind real fast and be begging to get back into this country where you can own a firearm and have the right to protect and defend your family!

Ten times more people die every year from smoking ciggaretes and wrecking their cars than getting shot by a firearm, why dont all you people who are so hell bent on raping our constitution and taking our gun rights away from us, why dont ALL of you try to get ciggaretes banned?!?!?! Why dont you all fight to have our driving privileges taken away from us too?!?!?!? Where do you all even get your information from, the media, channel 11 news LOL ?? How about alcohol, more people die every year from alcohol but every time i take my kids on a walk theres some idiot walking around DRUNK but its no ok for me to carry a gun with me to defend my children?!?!? I feal bad for your ignorance, your making it easier for the government to have complete control over every aspect of our lives once you take away our right to bear arms. And it wont just be gun owners who suffer, it will be the entire country!! WAKE UP!!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK, GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE, BAD PEOPLE WITH GUNS KILL PEOPLE AND SO DOES DRUNK DRIVING AND CIGGARETES SO UNTIL YOU VOTE TO MAKE ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO ILLEGAL THAN DONT YOU DARE VOTE TO TAKE AWAY THE SECOND AMENDMENT IN OUR COUNTRIES CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!

If anyone disagrees with anything i have to say then please message me back and ill be happy to educate you with some real facts that can hopefully change your mind about raping our constitution and infringing on our rights as americans to bear arms.

This country was built off firearms, america wouldnt even be what it is today if it wasnt for firearms and everyone wanting to come here to be free and have rights!!!! If one of our greatest freedoms, one of our most empowering freedoms, the power and right to defend our families to the death if need be, if that gets taken away from us then how are we going to defend ourselves?!?! Because if you think that our government really cares about you that much that their going to come to your house and defend you from the local drug dealers and crack heads then your sadly mistaken because they arent going to come to your rescue, and good luck getting to the phone to call the police when an intruder in your own home has you looking down the barrel of a gun, WAKE UP, your the only one who can defend your family, your the only one who can protect your rights, we're gods children and he says we have the right to defend ourselves and fight for whats right. There will always be evil walking the face of this earth and its very sad and tragic when someone evil hurts somone or takes someone elses life, but if you think that taking away or restricting law abiding citizens rights to own firearms is going to solve all of the violence in this country than your sadly mistaken, violence would rage 10x more than it ever has because you can go to every legal gun owners house and take there guns away but you cant track down every illegal gun in this country and take it if you cant find it!! The only thing that would happen is good law abiding citizens that own guns would have their guns taken away just for all of the illegal gun owners to be able to commit more crimes with less good people out there to stop them. Please look back into history and see what happends when laws stop good people from defending themselves, because its never going to stop evil people from doing satans work. What we truly need in this country is for every good hearted person in this country that can legally own a firearm to go buy one and learn how to use it, because i can guarentee you that theres someone evil out there right now that has an ILLEGAL firearm, how bout you all start to guarantee me that there are good people out there that own LEGAL firearms that are willing to defend the people in our country, that are willing to stand up for our constitution like our founding fathers wanted. And im not talking about the military, im talking about good people in this country like me and you. Everyone always thinks that 'someone else will do it', make that someone else you!!!! Stand up for the good people of this country, fight for our country and its rights! If you dont like seeing innocent people suffer than go buy a firearm and be ready to stand up for whats right in the name of god. God Bless all of you and God Bless this country, we are more divided than ever when we should be more united than ever, help me unite us in a positive way, stand up for whats rightfully ours and defend it like our founding fathers want us to. God Bless.

The bottom line is the 2nd amendment says that we as citizens of this country have the right to own firearms. If you take that right away then this is no longer the United States of America!!!! If you dont like the gun laws in this country, if you dont think that civilians should have the right to own guns then get the fuck out of this country and go move to one like Belgium or polland where noone is allowed to own guns but the military. I bet youll change your mind real fast and be begging to get back into this country where you can own a firearm and have the right to protect and defend your family!

and who exactly are you protecting your family from?

throughout history there has been far more pain caused by those who felt they were right or righteous than by anyone who ever thought of themselves as evil

a gun cannot save you...you and your family are mortal beings who for one reason or another will someday no longer be alive.

its a false sense of security that a gun gives you...a powerful feeling, but in the end thats all it is...just a feeling...ITS NOT REAL!

I am sick of hearing about the tragedy of the week..it must stop!

how this is to be accomplished?...hell, I dont know.

but I do know this

that the scribblings of men dead for 200+ years means jack $hit relating to the modern world.

the founding fathers opinions mean nothing...dead people don't get a vote

Posted · Hidden by lostphoenix, March 14, 2013 - Non liberal
Hidden by lostphoenix, March 14, 2013 - Non liberal

throughout history there has been far more pain caused by those who felt they were right or righteous than by anyone who ever thought of themselves as evil.bb

a gun cannot save you...you and your family are mortal beings who for one reason or another will someday no longer be alive.

its a false sense of security that a gun gives you...a powerful feeling, but in the end thats all it is...just a feeling...ITS NOT REAL!

but I do know this

that the scribblings of men dead for 200+ years means jack $hit relating to the modern world.

Last year or the year before, I cant remember, my sense of time is all discombobulated for me, well any way, some time ago I was out shooting in my back yard. It was in september and it was still warm and I can remember that my dad just bought a P220 and wanted to go try it out. Well I went to the safe and got his 9mm, my Mosin-nagant, an Krinkov and a Kalash. I called my friend Ethan to see if he wanted to shoot but he said no because he had to work ( Ethan works 13 hours during the weekend on his family's farm). Well after blowing through a good 200 rounds from the krinkov in under 5 min. (the barrel was smoking quite a bit it was so hot, which was the only time I ever saw it do that), we noticed a white pick up truck driving down the road towards us and our house. Well being as our drive way was well over a mile long with a good many twists and bends and filled with potholes after a good rain, we knew that no one was going up there with out a good reason, so we told the driver to stop, but he didnt, he sped up. Well after driving past us and not stopping after my dad yelled at him to stop, I decided that it would be better to shoot the darn truck then something worse happen, like him braking into our house, which was another 300 yards uphill. But after I saw a kid who looked just about my age at 15 or 16, I thought best to aim at the tires and not the back window, so I did. I dont know if I hit them but good thing that truck took the fork in the road that led off of our land because if he hit that big pothole at the end of the driveway, he probably would have broke his axil at the speed he was going, AND woulda had to answered to an angry 37 year old with a Kalash in his hands as well as the police once we called if he stopped. The point of this story was that I dont know what they were up to, but I do know that it wasnt anything good, and I was darn sure that if we didnt have guns, we woulda found out real quick.

An AR-15 is NOT and assault weapon. It is a semi-automatic battle rifle. I have a Russian SKS that is semi auto, has 30 round mag, muzzle brake, fixed bayonet AND it has much harder hitting rounds. And that isnt called an assault rifle by anyone. While I do have assault rifles, Select-fire M16s and Kalashnikovs and Krinkovs, they all were mostly made in the 70's. Trust me, I know what im talking about.

Better talk to the boys at "PROGUNS" about the AR15...

AR 15 Assault Rifles For Sale At ProGuns.com

http://www.proguns.com/assaultrifles.asp

... and go knockin' on the door at "Survival Gear Guide" to tell them they aren't "anyone"! :)

SKS Assault rifle

http://www.survival-gear-guide.com/SKS-Assault-rifle.html

There is no threat to make ownership and/or carry of all firearms illegal.

One of the lines that many progressives and TV talking heads are reiterating is that no one really wants to take away Americans' guns. Senator Dianne Feinstein apparently missed that directive. She admitted as far back as 1995 that she does, indeed, wish to take everyone's guns away from them.

In a 1995 broadcast of CBS' 60 Minutes,Feinstein admitted she would love to have instituted an "outright ban" on all guns.

Feinstein was the driving force to the failed (and now lapsed) 1994 assault weapons ban,and it was upon her success at getting the law passed that she made her admission.

If I could've gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them -- Mr. and Mrs. America turn 'em all in -- I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here.

This is not the way many lefties are trying to sell their latest attempts at violating the 2nd Amendment, of course. Led by President Obama, the latest tactic is to claim that no one really wants to take away guns and that any claim to the opposite is just "fearmongering."

In 2008, President Obama went out of his way to tell the nation that he "believes" in the Second Amendment.

I, I, just want to be absolutely clear, all right?So I dont want any misunderstanding, when, when yall go home and youre talkin to your buddies, and they say, "Aww, he wants to take my gun away." Youve heard it here; Im on television, so everybody knows it. I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in peoples lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I wont take your handgun away But I am not going to take your guns away. So if you want to find an excuse not to vote for me, dont use that one because it just aint true. It aint true.

U.S. Congressman Raul Grijalva (D, Ariz.) mirrored this tactic: "I think the majority of the American people want us to have a rational discussion that protects their fundamental rights and the Second Amendment, but also protects the public safety. I don't that's a contradiction," Grijalva said in July.

This talking point is echoed by many in the media. During his "townhall" event on CNN a few weeks ago, Piers Morgan made the claim that he believes in the U.S. Constitution and doesn't support taking all guns from every American, despite his constant refrain that guns need to be banned.

U.S. News writer Susan Milligan agreed, saying in November that there is "no evidence" that any one wants to take away American's firearms.

The sentiment is also deployed by small, local papers, like that of the Albany Herald, who's Carlton Fletcher scoffed at the notion that anyone wants to take away guns.

"Despite what the latest ultra-right-wing posts assure you is happening even now as you're reading this, President Obama and the United Nations are not putting the finishing touches on their nefarious plot to 'take away our guns,'" Fletcher wrote in September.

Vice Magazine also recently engaged in this subterfuge. "Basically no one wants to take anyones gun away, at least not in America," wrote Associate Editor Harry Cheadle in June.

Even the extremist, left-wing media-watching group, Media Matters, proclaimed any thought that progressives want to take guns away is nothing but "fearmongering."

Senator Feinstein, though, is far more direct. This attempt to hide the left's true motives is not a tactic that she bothers with. Feinstein is quite open: Her goal, like that of the rest of the left in America, is to undermine the Second Amendment and take away all Americans' right to own firearms of any kind.

One of the lines that many progressives and TV talking heads are reiterating is that no one really wants to take away Americans' guns. Senator Dianne Feinstein apparently missed that directive. She admitted as far back as 1995 that she does, indeed, wish to take everyone's guns away from them.

In a 1995 broadcast of CBS' 60 Minutes,Feinstein admitted she would love to have instituted an "outright ban" on all guns.

Feinstein was the driving force to the failed (and now lapsed) 1994 assault weapons ban,and it was upon her success at getting the law passed that she made her admission.

If I could've gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them -- Mr. and Mrs. America turn 'em all in -- I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here.

This is not the way many lefties are trying to sell their latest attempts at violating the 2nd Amendment, of course. Led by President Obama, the latest tactic is to claim that no one really wants to take away guns and that any claim to the opposite is just "fearmongering."

In 2008, President Obama went out of his way to tell the nation that he "believes" in the Second Amendment.

I, I, just want to be absolutely clear, all right?So I dont want any misunderstanding, when, when yall go home and youre talkin to your buddies, and they say, "Aww, he wants to take my gun away." Youve heard it here; Im on television, so everybody knows it. I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in peoples lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I wont take your handgun away But I am not going to take your guns away. So if you want to find an excuse not to vote for me, dont use that one because it just aint true. It aint true.

U.S. Congressman Raul Grijalva (D, Ariz.) mirrored this tactic: "I think the majority of the American people want us to have a rational discussion that protects their fundamental rights and the Second Amendment, but also protects the public safety. I don't that's a contradiction," Grijalva said in July.

This talking point is echoed by many in the media. During his "townhall" event on CNN a few weeks ago, Piers Morgan made the claim that he believes in the U.S. Constitution and doesn't support taking all guns from every American, despite his constant refrain that guns need to be banned.

U.S. News writer Susan Milligan agreed, saying in November that there is "no evidence" that any one wants to take away American's firearms.

The sentiment is also deployed by small, local papers, like that of the Albany Herald, who's Carlton Fletcher scoffed at the notion that anyone wants to take away guns.

"Despite what the latest ultra-right-wing posts assure you is happening even now as you're reading this, President Obama and the United Nations are not putting the finishing touches on their nefarious plot to 'take away our guns,'" Fletcher wrote in September.

Vice Magazine also recently engaged in this subterfuge. "Basically no one wants to take anyones gun away, at least not in America," wrote Associate Editor Harry Cheadle in June.

Even the extremist, left-wing media-watching group, Media Matters, proclaimed any thought that progressives want to take guns away is nothing but "fearmongering."

Senator Feinstein, though, is far more direct. This attempt to hide the left's true motives is not a tactic that she bothers with. Feinstein is quite open: Her goal, like that of the rest of the left in America, is to undermine the Second Amendment and take away all Americans' right to own firearms of any kind.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/01/Reminder-Sen-Feinstein-Said-She-Wants-All-Guns-Banned

What now bitch?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/01/Reminder-Sen-Feinstein-Said-She-Wants-All-Guns-Banned

What now bitch?

Feinstein's cherry-picked words have been a circulated Meme by gun nuts for years, implying it meant all guns in all categories. Since that 1995 cherry-picked was about the legislation it should not be easy to lose sight that she mearly meant the inclusion of assault weapons produced before the legislation was passed (grandfathered) when she said "all". If you want to take a stab at proving you and other gun nuts right, show where she proposed banning all guns in all categories as a matter of record in the "Congressional Record". That is where she would have made that pitch to get those 51 votes that the Meme carries on and on.

If you refuse to see the facts, oh well. Me and the other gun nuts tried. Now lemme get off of this forum before being banned for not being a liberal :)

throughout history there has been far more pain caused by those who felt they were right or righteous than by anyone who ever thought of themselves as evil

but I do know this

Im protecting my family from other human beings that have no conscience or value for other human life! Im protecting my family from any of the 2 million people in this country who'v been taxed half to death and have almost nothing left from breaking into my family and causing harm to or taking anything they want from us. I work hard for everything that i have and in this country we have the right to defend what we work for, the right to defend our lives from what since the dawn of mankind has been a violent place at times. Thats the reality of it, i wish that i can say the world was full of lolly pops and rainbows and goody goody gum drops like you wish it could be, but its not! So the earlier you understand thats just the reality of the situation than the better off you are. ANYTHING can be used as a weapon, if some psycho path gets it in his head that he wants to kill people than they are going to find something to use as a weapon!!!! So for you to completely take the human aspect out of the entire firearm debate is really killing your whole case, and really showing how one sided you really are on the matter. You picked a side and chose to deny the facts supporting anything that doesnt match your opinion. You claim that your so tired of hearing about all the bad news yet in our firearms debate your the one who brought up the innocent victims in a hanus crime committed by a psycho path and used it to support your opinion that firearms are evil, once again completely leaving out the fact that there was a person, another human being that was operating that firearm. It didnt just float in there and start firing at people! Just like a deer doesnt just knock on my door, come inside and lay on the kitchen table. I have some GOOD NEWS for you too since your so sick of hearing about the bad things all of a sudden now that you realized guns actually do protect people, I go hunting with my guns. I provide food for my children with my rifles, with my firearms. Dont you care about my children, dont you care if they eat?!? since you care so much about the children in this country. Or do you want to come to my house and tell them yourself that they cant eat anymore because guns are evil, because all firearms are evil?!?!? Then you have the nerve to say that the constitution of the united states, written by our founding fathers for the people of this country, is just a bunch of old dead men that scribbled stupid irrelevant laws?!?! That is an insult and a disgraceful comment to make about our own country nomatter what your opinion is. By the way, Thank you Scott K. for being a true blessing in this country for chosing to look at all of the facts in this country before "jumping the gun" LOL God Bless to all of you reading this, and thank you also LostPhoenix for giving me a good debate about firearms. Its important that people get all of the facts before they raise judgment and even if one person reads our debate and learns one new piece of information pertaining to this issue than it was all worth it. Thank you again and God Bless.

Lost, I beg of u to allow me to post in this LO forum! I have one good reason that you can not refuse: because you love me :)

This truly is a sensitive subject and a very critical debate going on in this country right now, What do we do about violence? What do we do to bring peace and stop all these hanus acts of random destruction, death and pain for the people of this country and the people of this world? HOW DO WE DO THAT? Its the question that lays at the heart of this entire debate, its the reason why anyone ever even thought of trying to ban guns. Let me just point out that the problem is past the point of return, you can go around and track down all of the LEGAL GUNS, but how on earth do you honestly think ANYONE can even possibly track down every illegal firearm in this country let alone the entire earth?!?! Its literally impossible. If we did get tricked into voting to ban all guns in this country, if we go around and take all of the guns from the legally owning, law abiding citizens of this country then where will that leave us?! How will all of us innocent, hard working, TAX paying, law abiding citizens protect ourselves from the other 4 million illegal firearms floating around this country in the hands of psycho paths. They claim they dont want to completely take our guns away! They say they only want to put laws in place that stops bad people from getting guns! Guess what, WE ALREADY HAVE THOSE LAWS IN PLACE. We DONT allow psycho paths, felons or anyone else with any type of violent or drug related crime to legally own a gun in this country, so exactly what other idea do you have thats going to stop all of the violence and crime, and pain?!?!? Taking away guns isnt going to help anyone out, its not going to stop crime, and its not the answer all end all, infact it will hurt alot of people and strip their ability to defend their families from unimaginable situations. Thank you all for reading and God Bless.

Lost, I beg of u to allow me to post in this LO forum! I have one good reason that you can not refuse: because you love me :)

LOL

not up to me bud...tell you what, if you get chuck the admins permission, I have no problem with letting you stay around.

Ten times more people die every year from smoking ciggaretes and wrecking their cars than getting shot by a firearm, why dont all you people who are so hell bent on raping our constitution and taking our gun rights away from us, why dont ALL of you try to get ciggaretes banned?!?!?! Why dont you all fight to have our driving privileges taken away from us too?!?!?!? Where do you all even get your information from, the media, channel 11 news LOL ?? How about alcohol, more people die every year from alcohol but every time i take my kids on a walk theres some idiot walking around DRUNK but its no ok for me to carry a gun with me to defend my children?!?!? I feal bad for your ignorance, your making it easier for the government to have complete control over every aspect of our lives once you take away our right to bear arms. And it wont just be gun owners who suffer, it will be the entire country!! WAKE UP!!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK, GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE, BAD PEOPLE WITH GUNS KILL PEOPLE AND SO DOES DRUNK DRIVING AND CIGGARETES SO UNTIL YOU VOTE TO MAKE ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO ILLEGAL THAN DONT YOU DARE VOTE TO TAKE AWAY THE SECOND AMENDMENT IN OUR COUNTRIES CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!

If anyone disagrees with anything i have to say then please message me back and ill be happy to educate you with some real facts that can hopefully change your mind about raping our constitution and infringing on our rights as americans to bear arms.

tobacco, beer, mcribs, ect have never been used to murder someone....that is the difference

I fully accept my mortality and smoke like a freight train...but its my choice.

victims of gun violence do not make that choice

LOL

not up to me bud...tell you what, if you get chuck the admins permission, I have no problem with letting you stay around.

tobacco, beer, mcribs, ect have never been used to murder someone....that is the difference

I fully accept my mortality and smoke like a freight train...but its my choice.

victims of gun violence do not make that choice

Victims of drunk drivers dont make that choice either. Children who lose their parents to lung cancer dont make that choice either. It all comes back to decisions that people make that have a negative impact on society, not choices that guns make.

Nobody has the choice of when they get to die, nobody has the choice to decide what another person decides to do at every moment of their lives, its up to people to do the right thing, not inanimate objects, not tools used by professionals, tools used to defend your home and lives from any unrightous threat. Cars dont kill people but more people die in car accidents in the united states than guns, you say ciggarettes dont kill people but more people die each year from cancer than from gun shots or firearms period, you say alcohol doesnt kill people but numbers show that more people die each year in alcohol related car accidents than firearms. So how does anyone figure that less people will die and suffer if we strip them all of the right to bear arms? It doesnt make sense to solve one problem in this country with a solution that doesnt even apply to the leading causes of death, that nobody has chosen. But one thing you can choose to do if your a law abiding citizen is bear arms. How is taking away more rights from us without any positive guarentee in return going to help this countries people, help you me or anyone else in this country in the least bit??? It wont help anything, and i state that as an opinion that i honestly believe is a fact. All its going to do is take the right to defend ourselves away and give the government more power than ever to do whatever the hell they want to. I say government meaning induviduals in power that dont have the peoples best interest at heart but instead only care to benefit themselves, not everyone in the government is like that. Their are plenty of honest hard working elected officials in our government that bust their a$$ everyday to protect our rights, to protect everybodys rights, not just the few rich people with the power, but the rest of us people who actually pay taxes, yeah US!!

Im a democrat and ive been a democrat my whole life, and being a democrat you need to understand that taking away any rights from the good guys only helps the bad guys do more evil. Yes, i hate to be the one to break it to you but in this world there is good and there is evil, if the good cant bear the same arms as the bad guys then how do we have a fighting chance in hell. How are we going to have a physical or political fighting chance in hell once the bad guys see wer'e willing to just give up our rights because they decide to do the wrong thing in life, because they chose to take someone elses life. People die from getting stabbed all the time, are knives evil, are you going to fight to have knives banned from every kitchen in the united states???? Its a ridiculous answer to a problem with no know answer, how do you make every person on this planet chose to do the right thing??? How do you get them to ask themselves, "what would my maker do?" Its not by taking away their protection, their source of basic survival.

Victims of drunk drivers dont make that choice either.

and yet we are banned from driving drunk...

Children who lose their parents to lung cancer dont make that choice either.

so who do you blame for mortality?...god?...good luck with that one

It all comes back to decisions that people make that have a negative impact on society, not choices that guns make.

and again we come back to a classroom of kids...If they were alive right now I bet they would choose to go out and play, but they cannot.

since you don't seem to get it i will rephrase...a gun is a deadly weapon. it has no purpose other than to propel projectiles at high speed...sometimes (too fkn often these days) innocents are killed by the people wielding them.

I have to add that im also a smoker to be honest with you. LOL.So im not perfect and my opinion is just that, my opinion. Neither one of us are right or wrong but i do hope that we as the people of this country can stand together on common ground and fight the real problem in this country, the fact that our rights our being taken away from us right before our eyes and most of us arent even aware of it. Were taxed to the point where it feals more like modern day slavery trying to pay taxes on property that i already had to work hard to own because the government says they need more money! Thats what we should really be focused on.

Im a democrat and ive been a democrat my whole life, and being a democrat you need to understand that taking away any rights from the good guys only helps the bad guys do more evil. Yes, i hate to be the one to break it to you but in this world there is good and there is evil, if the good cant bear the same arms as the bad guys then how do we have a fighting chance in hell. How are we going to have a physical or political fighting chance in hell once the bad guys see wer'e willing to just give up our rights because they decide to do the wrong thing in life, because they chose to take someone elses life. People die from getting stabbed all the time, are knives evil, are you going to fight to have knives banned from every kitchen in the united states???? Its a ridiculous answer to a problem with no know answer, how do you make every person on this planet chose to do the right thing??? How do you get them to ask themselves, "what would my maker do?" Its not by taking away their protection, their source of basic survival.

no such thing as good and evil...this only applies to church sermons.

a label that empowers the other side to become what they usually disapprove of

is a great white shark evil because it chews on a surfer??

and the day someone with a knife kills 50 people in a movie theater then I will call for a ban of them too....I will be waiting awhile. the most efficient way to slaughter humans is with a firearm

and yet we are banned from driving drunk...

so who do you blame for mortality?...god?...good luck with that one

and again we come back to a classroom of kids...If they were alive right now I bet they would choose to go out and play, but they cannot.

since you don't seem to get it i will rephrase...a gun is a deadly weapon. it has no purpose other than to propel projectiles at high speed...sometimes (too fkn often these days) innocents are killed by the people wielding them.

And we also again come back to the fact that a human being is the one who chose to go into a school and do what he did, nobody but him made that decision. Not you or anybody else had control over what that man chose to do, but you do have the choice right now to be able to defend yourself when other people choose to do the same crazy things, we do have that choice. So why would you think taking a choice away from us is going to fix something else that we dont have the choice to live with either anyway?!? You dont have an answer to that question because there is no answer, it would just be a bunch of BS opinions of yours.

And we also again come back to the fact that a human being is the one who chose to go into a school and do what he did, nobody but him made that decision. Not you or anybody else had control over what that man chose to do, but you do have the choice right now to be able to defend yourself when other people choose to do the same crazy things, we do have that choice. So why would you think taking a choice away from us is going to fix something else that we dont have the choice to live with either anyway?!? You dont have an answer to that question because there is no answer, it would just be a bunch of BS opinions of yours.

And yet we also banned felons from buying or owning guns! And yet we have laws that say that nobody can do that. Your actually helping me prove my point with your shark comment also, thank you for supporting my side of the debate with that statement.

its simple.

to live you need food, water, shelter, and sleep...you do not NEED a gun.

its a luxury that enables too many crazies to go fkn crazy.

you have that choice now, but there is growing support to eliminate that relic from the constitution

if you want protection get a fkn dog