Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

A Get To Know You Thread..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy.. ya'll are making me lose brain cells. Please go do something productive and post cheeseburger pictures.

As opposed to you googling wiki for answers to medical questions? It's just a matter of how much abuse you're willing to take at this point, fatso. Southern belle? southern blimp more likely.

Edited by KINGBLAM

Maybe you should be studying.

Just took my test, thanks for worrying about my education..

its Thursday tonight is thirsty Thursday parties. Then on Friday she could go on a road trip, maybe to Sugar Mountain for some skiing

Nope I have a spanish test tomorrow, competition saturday, then micro test tuesday. No parties for me

As opposed to you googling wiki for answers to medical questions? It's just a matter of how much abuse you're willing to take at this point, fatso. Southern belle? southern blimp more likely.

i don't need google. i study my ass off

you dont go anywhere tarheel. kick your brothers butt or tell him to get out. must be hard for both of you to have a sibling of the opposite sex living under the same roof in college. He should move to the frat house. Isn't it awkward when he brings a girl over for you? you will not have the time to keep up with us when in residency unless they have sissified that too. I think dermatology residency is a piece of cake. oh whats that a zit, here take this pill and apply this cream twice per day and copme back in one week cha ching.

My brother and I are super different, but we actually get along pretty well (when he's not making a mess)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/tarheel92/IMG_1772_zps878ec78a.jpg

very fun if you like outdoorsy things and not very touristy. Bike trails there are awesome! Golf courses too. We go every year.

i noticed

That's great I am going to find out what my girlfriend is into when we can save up some money here, many in my past have been couch potatoes.