Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

How To Distinguish A Ultraliberal From The Rest Of Us !

Ultraliberals think Roger Waters should be taken seriously when it comes to politics because he has made some great music.

Ultraliberals cross out In God We Trust on all their currency with black magic markers.

Ultraliberals are rediscovering Liberace after seeing 'Behind the Candelabra.'

Ultraliberals agree with MSNBC political analyst Michael Eric Dyson that Eric Holder is the Moses of our time.

Thank you for not shunning me Mother...BUT do you really wish harm on me for politically disagreeing with you ?

If so...I'd hate to really piss you off !

tumblr_mnkr3yF0aL1stqfzeo1_500.jpg

Ultraliberals agree with MSNBC political analyst Michael Eric Dyson that Eric Holder is the Moses of our time.

Thank you for not shunning me Mother...BUT do you really wish harm on me for politically disagreeing with you ?

If so...I'd hate to really piss you off !

Eric Holder is a lawyer, just like Obama is a politician. I do not understand why the right thinks they are these great figures that have failed. They are dishonest men, who have succeeded in dishonest fields. Thinking they are going to do something great is like thinking a cow will fly.

And as for the slinky thing....I greatly dislike stupidity. Greatly. I can forgive those who literally are not capable of thought (still annoying, but not their fault) however those who are willfully ignorant.....it doesn't need to be a whole flight of stairs.

Ultraliberals agree with Planned Parenthood that taxpayers should pay for illegal aliens abortions.

http://patriotupdate.com/2013/05/planned-parenthood-wants-taxpayers-to-pay-for-illegal-aliens-abortions/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Ultraliberals harass people who have religious convictions.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/31/economic-terrorism-bakery-that-refused-to-make-gay-couples-wedding-cake-gets-threats-could-close-down/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=Share Buttons

Ultraliberals think the Rush Limbaugh Show contributes to sexual assaults in the Military.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2013/05/31/daily-kos-rants-rush-limbaugh-show-contributes-militarys-rape-epidemic#ixzz2UwQYdMM5

I do not understand why the right thinks they are these great figures that have failed.

If I didn't know any better...I'd think your putting me on !

If I didn't know any better...I'd think your putting me on !

Now why would I put your poor indoctrinated ass?

Just look at the head up your ass, one sided, totally biased sites you like to read.

Holder and Obama are lawyers and politicians - what do you think that I think of them?

Ultraliberals think there is no political tyranny in higher education in America today.

Ultraliberals are happy the FBI baselessly targeted the Expectant Mother Care Center which saved thousands of babies from being aborted.

Ultraliberals think there is no political agenda behind the FBI baselessly targeting the Expectant Mother Care Center which saved thousands of babies from being aborted.

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/30/fbi-targets-pregnancy-center-that-saved-42000-babies-from-abortions/

Holder and Obama are lawyers and politicians - what do you think that I think of them?

If your like most of the other people in America...you know they are 'Snake Oil Salesmen.'

Fearless_Reader_Snake_Oil_Salesman.jpg

Ultraliberals were so upset that Bill Maher ridiculed Obama by saying he was the first pothead President and hypocritically escalated the war on weed, they had to smoke extra big joints all day. *

* that's a double whammy for ultraliberals

Obama%20Smoking%20Pot%20601.jpeg?1370104

Ultraliberals think voter fraud is a imaginary story made up by rightwingers.

Ultraliberals pursue extramarital affairs with their mates approval.

Ultraliberals are still over joyed that Al Jazeera and not Glenn Beck acquired Al Gores Current TV.

Cannonpointerjpg2_zps8f19b8d2.jpg

Ultraliberals really believe Eric Holder wanted to have a off the record meeting with reporters. *

* for those of you to dumb to know it, there is no such thing as off the record with a reporter.

Ultraliberals like to say the economy is really recovering and really believe themselves.

Ultraliberals blame NRA Vice President Wayne LaPierre for inciting the ricin attack on New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

Ultraliberals think court marshaling Bradley Manning is a Government abuse of power.

Ultraliberals think Bradley Manning should be able to have a lap top and access to the WWW while in custody.

Ultraliberals name their kids after Bradley Manning.

Ultraliberals want Jay Carney to file a lawsuit against House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa for calling him a paid liar.

Ultraliberals have Jesse Ventura posters all over their house.

Ultraliberals want Cross-Dressing Day at Elementary Schools.

The ultraliberal agenda driven media is claiming Republicans Fuming Over Chris Christie's Decision to have a special election, instead of appointing another Republican to fill the seat of the late Sen. Frank Lautenberg but they have no hard data to support their claims and depend on their imagination as the source of information.

1350033283-brain.png

On the contrary, we think he'd make an excellent football commentator.

Yeah, I can hear Keith Olbermann now...The brilliant rookie scores after returning the kick almost the length of the field. Speaking of scoring...did I mention he supports same sex marriage or the fact he almost didn't make it to college because of George Bush's cut backs in scholarship funding so he could give tax brakes to his rich buddies.

Ultraliberals think there is nothing wrong with fake alarmist messages directed at African-American voters.

Ultraliberals collect Paul Krugman memorabilia.

Ultraliberals really believe Obama when he says the war on terror is over and al-Qaeda is on the run.

Ultraliberals have anxiety attacks when ever they hear the words “traditional families.”

Ultraliberals think the term The IRS is now a Republican racist code word in their on going war against the “black man in the White House"

Ultraliberals take advice from sycophants if it’s what they want to hear concerning the agenda.

Cannonpointervc_zpsab710190.jpg

Ultraliberals take advice from sycophants if it’s what they want to hear concerning the agenda.

I've found it difficult to find generally trusted sources for ultra-ideological beliefs, though it's possible I haven't been looking hard enough.

Ultraliberals pop'd blood vessels when they heard that Michelle Obama was heckled.

Ultraliberals pop blood vessels whenever they hear that some referred to Michelle Obama as a ‘angry black woman.'

Ultraliberals are jealous of the kids who got to go gardening with Michelle Obama.

Ultraliberals don't think this was a staged picture.

first-lady-garden-550x366.jpg