Redd Dawg

Gun Violence

I wish they would. I love Obama, I think he's the only possibility of a true savior we have, but I'll be very dissapointed if he doesn't send in the Martime Corpse. Aren't the mossman shotguns considered a type of machine gun too?

I have always been deathly afraid of guns. I can't understand how ANYONE, military included could want hold hold one of them nasty filthy death bringing things.

but does your gun shoot a projectile? if it does, it is a dangerous weapon and should be deemed unlawful to own!

I was born with a gun that shoots a projectile. :wub:

Each passing year sees new restrictions on it - soon, it just MIGHT be unlawful to own.

I was born with a gun that shoots a projectile. :wub:

Each passing year sees new restrictions on it - soon, it just MIGHT be unlawful to own.

Well then your parents did something terribly wrong, giving you a gun at birth.

Well then your parents did something terribly wrong, giving you a gun at birth.

There is a growing consensus of opinion on that. Pendulums do swing, do they not?

:o That's just uncouth! And he's a mod here?

Oh, it's really awful. And that's my tame version. You should see how I present in the NHB.

If I was from this country, I would be ashamed of America for me.

I think he means a dick.

Or a "one-eyed love snake," or a "mini-me," or a...

wait for it...

CANNON.

Flaming Bus Mod!!!!!!! You my friend are completely fucked in the head! And I LOVE IT!!!!

The flaming bus is a temporary affectation. My siggy ususally accuses contards of pedophelia, or congratulates them on turning America into a nation that tortures human beings.

I am leaving now it was good while it lasted. Let me leave you with this. I hate all inbred sister fucker NRA hill folks. I hate conservatives, and I live liberals. And conservatives are just gian penis eaters if you ask me !! Dick!!!

What did they bring with them when they responded? Oh yah, guns. Hers a copy of our 2nd amendment incase you don't know whayt it says.

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Militia. Not god dam duck hunters. Any ban on weapons is an infringement of our constitution.

Get a life it will never happen.

My standing is to not allow automatic assault weapons to the public, and to have gun licenses have to be renewable

I'm pretty sure that automatic assault weapons aren't available to the public. I I think the most common made guns today are semi-automatic and use magazines. It's just a modern weapon, most of them are made that way today. It's kinda like most cars today have gas engines, instead of horses pulling them.

I think that the magazines should be limited to 16 ounces in New York.

guns are just evil. people don't need guns. we have the police and the military to protect us from bad people.

and cars are evil. People don't need cars. we have taxi's and bus drivers to drive us.

I'm pretty sure that automatic assault weapons aren't available to the public. I I think the most common made guns today are semi-automatic and use magazines. It's just a modern weapon, most of them are made that way today. It's kinda like most cars today have gas engines, instead of horses pulling them.

I think that the magazines should be limited to 16 ounces in New York.

yea, then you need to check out the thread about those AirSoft guns. they can bemade into machine guns. and if you don't believe me, then why did the ATF seize a bunch of them because they could be turned into machine guns? the ATF said they could be. and if they said so, then it's true.

What did they bring with them when they responded? Oh yah, guns. Hers a copy of our 2nd amendment incase you don't know whayt it says.

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Militia. Not god dam duck hunters. Any ban on weapons is an infringement of our constitution.

Get a life it will never happen.

Gary Hates Glocks

But we need to live in peace and a happy place where no harm can come to us. This cannot happen if we have guns, and cars and global warming killing our penguins.

Why can't we just pretend that guns don't exist and close our eyes.

I can't understand you you people think.

yea, then you need to check out the thread about those AirSoft guns. they can bemade into machine guns. and if you don't believe me, then why did the ATF seize a bunch of them because they could be turned into machine guns? the ATF said they could be. and if they said so, then it's true.

No, I don't think that is true. They won't go like full auto, just shoot real bullets really faster than you can pull the trigger.

It was on U-tube I saw that, .. I don't know what an ATF is, but I think it also shoots real bullets.

So this lady who lives down the street from me. Well apparently someone who lived in the house before her, had a shotgun in the attic. When she moved in, the original owner must've forgotten it, becayuse in the middle of the night, the shotgun murdered the family, then half the people on her street. Tragic, really.

I have always been deathly afraid of guns. I can't understand how ANYONE, military included could want hold hold one of them nasty filthy death bringing things.

I am with you. I am absolutely afraid of guns and cars. Once we ban them then we won't have global warming and we can save the penguin.

gun violence. hmmm...... you want to curb criminal acts, well gun control isn't the answer and it never will be. outlaw guns and only those criminals will be armed and they will surely turn against you and take your property and your life.

guns are not bad. the gun is simply an instrument to be used and is defined by it's user. if the user is bad, then the gun will be used for evil purposes. if it's user is good, then it's use will be of a good intention.

gun violence. hmmm...... you want to curb criminal acts, well gun control isn't the answer and it never will be. outlaw guns and only those criminals will be armed and they will surely turn against you and take your property and your life.

guns are not bad. the gun is simply an instrument to be used and is defined by it's user. if the user is bad, then the gun will be used for evil purposes. if it's user is good, then it's use will be of a good intention.

Exactly!

The way I see it is that guns with large magazines, though not the entire problem, sure make it easy for some crazy to kill a lot of people in a short period of time.

IMO, a civilian's guns uses are hunting, target practice, self protection and murder, I really can't see the necessity for a semi-auto assault weapon with a 30 round magazine to accomplish the first three......

I don't want to ban guns entirely and I actually own a few, but I certainly would like see them be a little harder to obtain for mentally unstable types and the screening for everyone to be more strict with better record keeping...

I also am contemplating the record keeping of ammo and how much you buy, as even a prescription for meds are kept track of and you can't get more until your prescription is due to be refilled, but as I say I'm am still a little on the fence about it.......

I think most of us will agree that mass murders are a problem, though rare, they seem to increasing in frequency....

This country has 5% of the world's population but owns 50% of it's guns........

Being from Hawaii (not many had them there) and a Democrat I was exactly the same way. However, being a free spirit....a surfer...and an adrenaline junkie....when someone said they were taboo...I decided to see what the fuss/fear was all about.

I can remember being in the gun store for the first time (so naive). The clerk said, "Do you want to hold it?". I replied, "Oh no...I don't want to shoot anybody." He laughed as it was completely unloaded. He went over the safety rules and assured me I would NOT die just holding it.

Fast forward to today, I realized that my fear was simply that....inexperience. Needless to say, I was shunned by my democrat anti-gun friends and tried to find a place in the Republican party. Pretty tough for someone who supports gay rights and pro-choice. Naturally, I landed square in the Libertarian party (pretty much here to stay).

2nd Amendment drama aside, it is really fun to take out to do some target shooting. Ever shot a bow an arrow? It is kind of the same except the power factor is multiplied greatly.

I actually encourage those that fear it to try it (if only once). If you come back as say, its not for me. Your freedom...your choice. There are some military vets that don't even believe in gun ownership so.....that tells you it isn't an experience thing...but a personal preference.