Sign in to follow this  
anniefey

Obama Appears To Have Momentum

Nov. 4, 2012

A new PPP poll released late yesterday has President Obama leading Mitt Romney 50% to 47% nationally. This is the first lead of 3 points either candidate has had for weeks. Obama led in all three days of the poll (Nov. 1-3). His approval rating is now positive (48% to 47%). A week ago PPP found him to be deep under water (44% to 52%) so this is a 9-point gain in a week for Obama.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2012/Pres/Maps/Nov04.html#item-1

:)

I believe that Obama will be re-elected, and I believe that will be a good thing for this country.

I believe that Obama will be re-elected, and I believe that will be a good thing for this country.

I hope so, but all the polls seem to be so close that it's hard to say for sure. If Romney wins, I WILL cry out of sheer devastation. His policies will do nothing but set us back.

I hope so, but all the polls seem to be so close that it's hard to say for sure. If Romney wins, I WILL cry out of sheer devastation. His policies will do nothing but set us back.

I'll pass the tissues, BF--I'll be cryin' along with you...

I call for a constitutional amendment that lets Gaily choose who becomes president! ;)

"set us back" is putting it lightly. Completely destroy us is more accurate unfortunatly :(

I'll pass the tissues, BF--I'll be cryin' along with you...

Can you two have your crying session in the hospital room where I'll be after having my stroke/heart attack if Mittens is elected??

I call for a constitutional amendment that lets Gaily choose who becomes president! ;)

"set us back" is putting it lightly. Completely destroy us is more accurate unfortunatly :(

Can you two have your crying session in the hospital room where I'll be after having my stroke/heart attack if Mittens is elected??

We'll be there, sweetie!

But...I honestly don't think we're going to have to invest in tissues or the ER.

:blink:

From my mouth to God's ear...