Sign in to follow this  
lostphoenix

You Can Always Hire Half Of The Poor

lets get real here

its possible that romney could win the election...is always been a possibility i suppose, but the closer the election gets, the more real it is.

if this happens what will you do? (aside from cursing loudly and often)

will this cause any of you to be more pro-active for the next election?

(assuming there are elections in the future. who knows, romney might think a Donald trump style boardroom will be a better way to choose leaders)

will you become more political hoping to change things, or less because you feel the country is truly fuked?

If Romney becomes president I will work to see that he is a 1 term loser of a president. Though I would worry because this country probably would be fucked.

If Palin ever becomes president, I'm moving to Canada.

If Romney becomes president I will work to see that he is a 1 term loser of a president. Though I would worry because this country probably would be fucked.

If Palin ever becomes president, I'm moving to Canada.

All off Europe saw you elect Mr Bush for president, Sara Palin, come on she is a facist if you hear what she says thats the only think you can conclude. No one president can reverse a global meltdown in 4 years he needs more time. And if Romney is electid, the world will loose hope in America, and I am sorry to say the world will look to China. Not my one hope ,but this will happen.

All off Europe saw you elect Mr Bush for president, Sara Palin, come on she is a facist if you hear what she says thats the only think you can conclude. No one president can reverse a global meltdown in 4 years he needs more time. And if Romney is electid, the world will loose hope in America, and I am sorry to say the world will look to China. Not my one hope ,but this will happen.

Darn we were hoping that the rest of the world would forget that we elected the retarded cowboy twice! :lol: Actually keep in mind that the election of George Bush wasn't exactly fair. I still hold that Al Gore and possibly even John Kerry were screwed out of the presidency. But that's a different subject.

I think anymore Palin wants to be a celebrity instead of a politician. I wouldn't be suprised if somewhere down the line she ran for president, but I would be suprised if she made a serious run. She just likes the attention & money.

I completely agree with you. Like I have said before, people expected Obama to swoop in and wave a magical wand and make everthing better but that's just not reality. And when he can't take a piss without the psycho conservatives fighting him on it, the fact that he's managed to get done what he has accomplished is amazing! And you're right again, George did enough to alienate the rest of the world. Romney will finish what Jr. started. Look at Cuba - we are finally taking some steps toward improving US/Cuba relations and then that asshole Romney calls for the assasination of Castro! It's pure insanity.

If Romney wins let us know if there's a bunch of houses available where you live. Because Romney won't just alienate other countries, he will alienate US citizens unless you are a wealthy white male conservative. We in the 47% may need a new place to call home.