Sign in to follow this  
MarxistLibertarian

This Is A Little Stupid...but We Should Have A Single Payer System

I mean, really? Tips for insurance agents? How is Obamacare any better than what it was before. If anything, it was just a free giveaway the banks and insurance companies. Here's a system. Allow all hospitals to be controlled by there respective citys or towns, and then give them federal subsidies. That would kill the insurance companies. No money exchanged between patients and hospitals

I agree as well. We spend so much on healthcare, more than many countries, but unlike those countries nobody can say they are pleased with their health insurance.

I mean, really? Tips for insurance agents? How is Obamacare any better than what it was before. If anything, it was just a free giveaway the banks and insurance companies. Here's a system. Allow all hospitals to be controlled by there respective citys or towns, and then give them federal subsidies. That would kill the insurance companies. No money exchanged between patients and hospitals

I agree with you,but also know with the Congress we have that is bought and paid for that was impossible. How ever I do think this is the first step until we can make sure both Houses are Democratic. That will happen because the old are dying off and the young will take over.

No, actually, it closed off the insurance companies for profit only and required them to actually INSURE people, and NOT be allowed to drop someone when they NEEDED insurance. It also gives thousands of adult children insurance through their schooling.