Sign in to follow this  
Lexdoc

Will Mitt Go To Prison?

I trully believe Mitt WRONGNEY ( Romney )will go to prison. If not for tax evasion will do so for crooked dealings.

Thats ridiculous. He wont even be investigated for anything, much less brought into court.

I agree with Lexdoc that he SHOULD go to prison. But I agree with DMK that it's ridiculous to think he WILL go to prison or even be investigated. And even if he was found guilty of anything he still probably wouldn't go to prison. Hell, even if he did get locked up, prison is nothing for the very rich. They don't get thrown in with the general prison population like they should. Prison for the wealthy is more like a motel room complete with TV and food catered from restaurants. It's sickening.

Unfortunately I think that most if not all of what he did was likely legal - our system has so many loopholes for the super rich, and they can afford armies of accountants who find every single one. Now if there was ever a jail for those who violated the spirit of our tax system, or moral and ethical standards when it comes to paying their fair share, I think a lot of rich people like him would be in trouble.

Political Fact Checking

I trully believe Mitt WRONGNEY ( Romney )will go to prison. If not for tax evasion will do so for crooked dealings.

Romney will not be brought to justice by the US government. Rich people are above the law unless they harm other rich people.

If he's brought to justice it will be do it yourself justice. The problem with that is if some sniper takes him out it will make him a martyr. Let's just hope he and Ryan die in a plane crash or get cancer.

Romney is pretty much an errand boy for the ruling class.

I would like it if he were taken to Gitmo and interrogated and then executed for treason.

Unfortunately I think that most if not all of what he did was likely legal - our system has so many loopholes for the super rich, and they can afford armies of accountants who find every single one. Now if there was ever a jail for those who violated the spirit of our tax system, or moral and ethical standards when it comes to paying their fair share, I think a lot of rich people like him would be in trouble.

Political Fact Checking

You're probably right...don't you just wish that we could have a system ran by people with common sense? That way when Romney's team of lawyers point out the 6000 loopholes that made what he did legal the judge could just say, "That's called abusing an imperfect system asshole." and lock him up!

Romney is pretty much an errand boy for the ruling class.

Hmm...that sounds a lot like a guy who used to be president: RONALD REAGAN.

Mitt's lust for wealth is pretty obvious. I have no doubt he's often been on the edge. I can't say he broke laws but I believe a MAJOR reason he hurt his campaign by keeping Tax Reteurns secret is that he is worried that if that info gets a second look, there's stuff that's potentially not okay. He might not get tossed in jail but he might have to pay something, might get some political flak.

I really can't see the Republicratocracy allowing one of their own to do any real time. It would be a country club at worst. In a real prison poor lil Mittens would be everybodys kitten.

I really can't see the Republicratocracy allowing one of their own to do any real time. It would be a country club at worst. In a real prison poor lil Mittens would be everybodys kitten.

Redd Dawg -- U 2 kind you know that? I'd love for Mittens do hard tikme and be everybodys kitten.

:lol: That's great!

Mitt Romney's thoughts in prison: "This would be a lot easier if I was Mexican..."

(if you don't get this joke, he was caught on camera saying that it would be easier for him to win the election if he was Mexican)

Thats ridiculous. He wont even be investigated for anything, much less brought into court.

He took a political hit keeping those tax returns secret. Why? Might be that they reveal things that do political damage. Might be he fudged on taxes and got VERY close to the line of tax evasion.

He took a political hit keeping those tax returns secret. Why? Might be that they reveal things that do political damage. Might be he fudged on taxes and got VERY close to the line of tax evasion.

Good point, Redwood.

I truly believe Mitt WRONGNEY ( Romney )will go to prison. If not for tax evasion will do so for crooked dealings.

I have heard from a reliable source in the Goverment Romney will be going to jail, George Bush will be his cellmate and ultraliberals with continue to live in a alternative reality.

I have heard from a reliable source in the Goverment Romney will be going to jail, George Bush will be his cellmate and ultraliberals with continue to live in a alternative reality.

Good news for Bush, he won't have to be the bitch in that relationship. Unlike him and Cheney...