Sign in to follow this  
TheOldBarn

No Forrest Gump, Is This Mitt One

You can think of two ways, or a lot of thinking sometimes gets you to the same place, and moving on is just something you might never plan, most times many people see just plain or they see fancy stuff when they're looking at the very same thing and at the very same exact time.

The same thing after time doesn't go very far. Like the future which always does take you some where, the same thing, if you look, holds you back, makes you perhaps less plain than any given truthful moment worth experiencing first hand.

Forrest Gump is fiction, Mitt is real. But somehow I find myself trusting Forrest more.

At least with Forrest Gump, there's some tiny shred of real truth to the dialogue.

Peace!

You can think of two ways, or a lot of thinking sometimes gets you to the same place, and moving on is just something you might never plan, most times many people see just plain or they see fancy stuff when they're looking at the very same thing and at the very same exact time.

The same thing after time doesn't go very far. Like the future which always does take you some where, the same thing, if you look, holds you back, makes you perhaps less plain than any given truthful moment worth experiencing first hand.

Forrest Gump is fiction, Mitt is real. But somehow I find myself trusting Forrest more.

At least with Forrest Gump, there's some tiny shred of real truth to the dialogue.

Peace!

Forrest Gump had a heart.

Mitt Romney is a shell. There's no substance to Romney.

"Don't run, Romney, don't run!" someone should have shouted. ;)

Forrest Gump had a heart.

Mitt Romney is a shell. There's no substance to Romney.

"Don't run, Romney, don't run!" someone should have shouted. ;)

They did shout it. All of the talking heads on FoxNews, all of the neocons, all of the teabaggers, all of the leaders of his own party shouted it all over the place. My guess is no one shouted it louder than the guys who "do" his taxes.