peepee

...peepee On Republicrats..

mo8 reaches: The nature of being able to lend depositor's money out allows banks to expand the digital supply of money.

...it seems to me this is a 'fraudulent activity' about which you query below..

..from 'please help me understand' m08 queries: You tell me. What non-fraudulent activities were YOU talking about? All activities are either fraudulent or non-fraudulent.

...ok, here is a 'fraudulent activity'... banksters counterfeiting money (actually 'creating deposits') which has garnered unknown illion$ for a relative few...(apparently anyway, as your? stinking republicrats won't give us honest, independent, transparent, etc. audits of the activities of these modern 'moneychangers' ).

m08 wrote: Where do you think most new business get the capital to start their venture? That's right, banks. And where do you think banks get the capital to lend out? That's right, people who save. The more people save, the more that can be lent out....

...btw, do yourself a favor and stop writing miserable crap like this...you'll be spreading a false notion and people in the know will think you're a goddamned money dummy like a168:.

Edited by peepee

...and zippo zilla, little do you know, but as to the truly most important issue$, only a small-minded peckerhead could get worked up over the puny little differences between obomba and your stinking willard mitt, jorge bush, etc. stinking republicans galore....learn a little about 'dollars', dumbarse...don't go through life like a168.. ;)

I see you still have no interest in discussion, peepee.

Still just spouting delusions and lies.

Very well, carry on.

a168 from bivins' 'please help me understand': Even a rudimentary knowledge of the libertarian bumper sticker slogan (no force, no fraud) would rule that out. How fucking ignorant can one person be?

...lol!... our money system is ground in 'force' and born in 'fraud'...yet hardly a peep from you theoretical 'libertarians!'

...btw, if you really do want an honest 'discussion' on this stinking rotten 'money' $ystem to which we are subjected, please explain 'where you are' in your level of understanding by answering the following:..'What is 'it' we use as money?'...'Who creates most/all new money?'...and 'How is most/all money created/destroyed?'

...surely, if you're going to work your mouth about the illion 'dollar' economy you should have an honest understanding of the origin/nature of said dollars..surely..

a168 from bivins' 'please help me understand': Even a rudimentary knowledge of the libertarian bumper sticker slogan (no force, no fraud) would rule that out. How fucking ignorant can one person be?

...lol!... our money system is ground in 'force' and born in 'fraud'...yet hardly a peep from you theoretical 'libertarians!'

...btw, if you really do want an honest 'discussion' on this stinking rotten 'money' $ystem to which we are subjected, please explain 'where you are' in your level of understanding by answering the following:..'What is 'it' we use as money?'...'Who creates most/all new money?'...and 'How is most/all money created/destroyed?'

...surely, if you're going to work your mouth about the illion 'dollar' economy you should have an honest understanding of the origin/nature of said dollars..surely..

I answered those questions in this thread already. You responded by fabricating lies.

I have no interest in discussing anything with a delusional pathological liar.

Edited by Al68

a168 blows smoke: I answered those questions in this thread already. You responded by fabricating lies.

...you are mistaken or an outright liar..[b[could you please merely provide the post number(s)?[/b]

Edited by peepee

a168 blows smoke: I answered those questions in this thread already. You responded by fabricating lies.

...you are mistaken or an outright liar..[b[could you please merely provide the post number(s)?[/b]

It is you who is an outright liar. Try post 22 for starters.

You have done nothing in this thread except fabricate lies, as you did in response to that post. Your response to every post in this thread has been to fabricate lies.

You are a delusional liar and a moron. Everyone who has read this thread knows it, except maybe you, if you're really that delusional.

It makes no difference if some of your posts contain useful information, too, since its usefulness was destroyed by you being a lying douchebag.

Peepee, do you disagree that the more deposits the bank has the more money they can lend out?

And when the FED acts as a back stop what's to prevent them from leveraging out 50 to 1? This does not mean that banks make $50,000 loans if they have $1,000 in deposits like you're suggesting. It means they make loans that are 49/50th of $1000; so $980 loans per $1000 deposits. Those loans don't generally stay in the bank; people take out loans to spend, so that money goes elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIegyeJpJoA

Back in the Saddle Again by Autry, Gene
I'm back in the saddle again
Out where a friend is a friend
Where the longhorn cattle feed
On the lowly gypsum weed
Back in the saddle again

Ridin' the range once more
Totin' my old .44
Where you sleep out every night
And the only law is right
Back in the saddle again

Whoopi-ty-aye-oh
Rockin' to and fro
Back in the saddle again
Whoopi-ty-aye-yay
I go my way
Back in the saddle again

I'm back in the saddle again
Out where a friend is a friend
Where the longhorn cattle feed
On the lowly gypsum weed
Back in the saddle again

Ridin' the range once more
Totin' my old .44
Where you sleep out every night
And the only law is right
Back in the saddle again

Whoopi-ty-aye-oh
Rockin' to and fro
Back in the saddle again
Whoopi-ty-aye-yay
I go my way
Back in the saddle again

..in the spirit of 'burying the hatchet' in this young year, maybe a168, mo8, etc. and i can get to the heart of the matter..(if you are still around..i noticed a few changes around here)

peepee: 'What is 'it' we use as money?'

a168: 'Debt notes issued by the Fed.'

...your response begs the question, 'PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU DISCHARGE A DEBT ('pay for something') WITH A 'DEBT NOTE'?!? (evidence of 'debt')...

mo82844: "Peepee, do you disagree that the more deposits the bank has the more money they can lend out?"

...i don't care if you want the/a 'bank' to loan out money you deposit..and you assume all the risk...what i'm trying to get through to you is that i don't want the banksters 'creating deposits' (please search 'fractional reserve deposit creation') through the fractional reserve lending fraud. BY DOING SO THESE PRIVATE BANKS ARE EXERCISING MONEY CREATION BY/FOR A PRIVILEGED, SECRETIVE FEW. ALL WHILE TAXPAYERS ARE GOUGED TO PROP UP THE FRAUD.

...this is pretty good...check it out and enjoy! ...btw, anyone know where 'a168' is?! ...m082844?!

..thanks, chuck!..

...an excerpt from the late money-master jerry voorhis in "out of debt, out of danger," which illustrates the fraud, folly, ignorance of the masses, etc., when it comes to banksters acquiring HUGE QUANTITIES of interest-bearing 'bonds,' etc. ad nauseam, through 'legalized counterfeiting' ('deposit creation')...of all the people i've learned from, this guy seems to understand it best..:

"[our current money situation] would correspond to what would happen if a man could go to a landowner and say: "Mister, I want to buy this farm. I have no money but if you just give me title to your farm, then I will have something on which to establish a line of credit. And I will let you draw checks against that line of credit up to the sale price of the farm. Of course since it will be my farm after you give it to me, I would have to charge you interest on this credit I let you use, but I'm sure you can see how logical my proposition is." Just substitute the government for the landowner, the banks for the man who makes the proposition, and government bonds for the farm, and you have the situation with regard to our government bonds.

Yet this and future generations must pay the banks interest on the bonds they have 'bought' by this strange procedure..."

...time to dust off the peepee!..

...sorry for the late response deezer...and i'm not sure what you are getting at...

...i wanted to comment on a new term being used by republicrat monetary mullets: 'quantitative easing'...(rolls eyes)

...nothing new about this...it's the same old fraud they've been using for decades:..i.e. ...private banksters purchasing bonds issued by the u.s. treasury with nothing more than some number$ they tap into a computer!...regular folks work their arses off for the money to maybe purchase a 'treasury' for retirement, etc..but the banksters get them for nothing...no thing...

...my question is 'how much treasury debt is the result of interest owed to banksters who acquired their bonds for nothing?'

...btw, i've asked this question face-to-face to many a republicrat...and i can honestly say that you republicrats are some goddamned fools when it comes to 'the money issue'...

...but have a good day!

....quick primer for you republican and democrat (republicrats) cheerleaders and other monetary ignoramusses of all stripes...i, like most/all of you used to think 'the government prints the money'...that when the government overspent the amount collected/stolen in 'tax revenue' they merely 'printed more dollars'..

...as near as i can figure out--and i've been on thi$ stinking, monstrous fraud for some 25 years--apparently what actually happens is the treasury borrows money from individuals and 'the federal reserve'....individuals paying for their bonds with dollars they honestly acquired...removing money from circulation...whereas 'the federal reserve' acquires bonds by merely crediting the deposit account(s) the treasury/government has with them...adding money to circulation...

...my simple question is, 'how much of the some 17 trillion 'national debt' is bond interest/etc. 'owed' to banksters who acquired their bonds for nothing...no thing?

...surely one of you republican and democrat cheerleaders who constantly foam about 'taxation' 'the economy' etc.. has some insight here?...just one of you...i'm still looking...

......'the biggest scam in the history of mankind'...if you are a supporter of the stinking democrats and/or the stinking republicans it is a virtual certainty you are a complete monetary ignoramus..this video can provide you with some hone$t knowledge:

Even I know when to let threads die a natural death. Get another idea going, please. I may start from the same point of origin but then again my destination is at the same point in time.

Now doesn't go anywhere lifetimes go passing through one atmosphere.

...sole, i thoroughly enjoy beaming light to the honest and open-minded..i also delight in embarrassing close-minded, loud, stoooooooooooopid republican and democrat political apparatchiks!..i have a lot of $tuff here to which i can quickly refer...(thank-you, lf!)

...BECOME AWARE, ?you and your fellows are worse than thoroughly ignorant of the HIDEOUS origin, nature, etc., of the most $ought-after commodity of all-time!!

...and many lifetimes have passed in worse than thorough ignorance/darkne$$!!

...btw, and deny it if you want, but understandings of 'monetary reality' are growing...granted, slowly...but surely..i think that's a good thing...