peepee

...peepee On Republicrats..

Absolutely false, naturally.

Try paying your property taxes in goats, chickens, or notes issued by a closet homosexual like yourself, and see how long you're in your home, loser.

Nice try, Cumshotpainter. But that not only doesn't refute anything I said, but I have pointed out in this thread the obvious fact that federal reserve debt notes are legal tender for such debts.

But that's only obvious to those capable of comprehending English. You might try actually learning how some day.

I ignored the rest of your post for the usual reason.

unless The Mighty US of A steps in.

We the good guys.

The last resort of cowards an scoundrels: fake-assed patriotism. This empty-barrel tinhorn thinks a little jingoism will make him sound like a "real man." He'll talk all tough about torture - make ya think he's the one doing it. But it's his precious nanny state that he wants in charge of the wet work.

...that not only doesn't refute anything I said, but I have pointed out in this thread the obvious fact that federal reserve debt notes are legal tender for such debts.

Federal Reserve debt notes are not "official money", designated as official money for transactions by government, or assigned a particular value by government. Citizens are not forced to use them, 1.

That must have been your ass you were talking out of, son.

Are you actually BRAGGING that you have taken both sides of the issue.

Wow. You really ARE a deeply commited romney voter.

...teacher, 'we' all think 'we the good guys'..

...look, nobody cares if YOU want to march off and 'save the world' with YOUR money, YOUR life etc..

...don't let the door hit your arse on the way out!...

...all i ask is for you to keep your republicrat dink-skinners out of the trea$ury!..

Oh, he doesn't have the balls OR the cash to do his own wet work. He wants to cheer from the sidelines like a little chickenhawk.

He "served" during peace time, for the bennies. He has a weak mind. It left him thinking that hoo-rahing whatever military crap comes down the line makes you a "real man" and a "patriot."

That must have been your ass you were talking out of, son.

Are you actually BRAGGING that you have taken both sides of the issue.

Wow. You really ARE a deeply commited romney voter.

Epic fail again, Cornholepounder. "Legal tender for debts" does not equal "official money for transactions", moron.

You might try getting a clue before attempting to school someone, and I'll even try to help:

Per the U.S. Treasury Dept: "This statute means that all United States money as identified above are a valid and legal offer of payment for debts when tendered to a creditor. There is, however, no Federal statute mandating that a private business, a person or an organization must accept currency or coins as for payment for goods and/or services."

I guess the Treasury Dept is BRAGGING that they have taken both sides of the issue, too? Must be full of deeply committed Romney voters, huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a168 becks: Federal Reserve debt notes are not "official money", designated as official money for transactions by government,

...as cannonpointer has shown, your statement is asanine.. (did you copy and paste this crap from maria buttaroma's website?)

...in order to conduct business, grow food, extract resources, have a place to be and to lay your head at night, etc.. you or someone else will use federal reserve 'notes'/tokens (unless you are some native american on lands untaxed) to 'pay your property tax'..in fact, if you, or someone else in your behalf, don't use federal reserve tokens ('dollars' to you glenn beck dummies) you will soon be dead/in jail/both VERY QUICKLY..

...also, when in a court of law and the judge rules against you and orders you to 'pay'...you will 'pay' with federal reserve tokens or be in violation of the judge's order..

...if/when you 'charter a corporation' your fees will be in federal reserve tokens..not toothpicks, yak dung or even gold/silver..

...see 'legal tender laws'...btw, you appear to be in a glenn beckish haze..

While boasting of our noble deeds, we are careful to conceal the ugly fact that by our iniquitous money system of oppression, which, though more refined, is not less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery." (horace greeley)

Edited by peepee

a168 becks: Federal Reserve debt notes are not "official money", designated as official money for transactions by government,

...as cannonpointer has shown, your statement is asanine.. (did you copy and paste this crap from maria buttaroma's website?)

...in order to conduct business, grow food, extract resources, have a place to be and to lay your head at night, etc.. you or someone else will use federal reserve 'notes'/tokens (unless you are some native american on lands untaxed) to 'pay your property tax'..in fact, if you, or someone else in your behalf, don't use federal reserve tokens ('dollars' to you glenn beck dummies) you will soon be dead/in jail/both VERY QUICKLY..

...also, when in a court of law and the judge rules against you and orders you to 'pay'...you will 'pay' with federal reserve tokens or be in violation of the judge's order..

...if/when you 'charter a corporation' your fees will be in federal reserve tokens..not toothpicks, yak dung or even gold/silver..

...see 'legal tender laws'...

As I pointed out in my previous post, the US treasury Dept is apparently just as asinine as I am. Perhaps you should send them an email and school them a little.

I explained correctly and repeatedly what legal tender means, yet you still fail to comprehend simple English.

And you are simply wrong about being required to pay a government debt with federal reserve notes. U.S. treasury debt notes and coinage are still also legal tender for debts, dumbass.

Edited by Al68

..and over time the banksters have used this 'money power' to accumulate MASSIVE WEALTH, POWER AND CONTROL OVER THE REST OF US..all while you dumb phucks quibble about obomba and romney..both of whom won't breathe a word about any of thi$ rot..

Finally, someone else who understands this.

The concentration of wealth in our banks is a very serious problem, and almost took our whole country down with them a few years back and probably will in the future if we don't do something about it.

My solution, nationalize the banks and enable the government to give out interest free loans to Americans who need capital - then pass laws that make it illegal to collect interests on loans. We need to get rid of the incentive to accumulate huge sums of wealth in our banks. It concentrates wealth far too much, and puts way too much power and significance in the hands of a few - which aside from the moral issues, is very destabilizing.

Finally, someone else who understands this.

The concentration of wealth in our banks is a very serious problem, and almost took our whole country down with them a few years back and probably will in the future if we don't do something about it.

My solution, nationalize the banks and enable the government to give out interest free loans to Americans who need capital - then pass laws that make it illegal to collect interests on loans. We need to get rid of the incentive to accumulate huge sums of wealth in our banks. It concentrates wealth far too much, and puts way too much power and significance in the hands of a few - which aside from the moral issues, is very destabilizing.

This is pretty much what hitler did.

Within about six years, a little country the size of oregon, which HAD been barefoot and pregnant, was poised to take over europe.

That's why we are never, ever allowed to ask how hitler managed that neat little trick. We're taught to not even look in that direction.

The bankers write the history.

This is pretty much what hitler did.

Within about six years, a little country the size of oregon, which HAD been barefoot and pregnant, was poised to take over europe.

That's why we are never, ever allowed to ask how hitler managed that neat little trick. We're taught to not even look in that direction.

The bankers write the history.

Well that's interesting, though I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not that I share a policy aim with HItler ^^

Well that's interesting, though I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not that I share a policy aim with HItler ^^

I'd say advocating restricting the right of people to contract privately is a bad thing. Whether it's you or Hitler. Just my 2 cents.

a168 quibbles: And you are simply wrong about being required to pay a government debt with federal reserve notes. U.S. treasury debt notes and coinage are still also legal tender for debts, dumbass....

..i may concede your very fine point here..here's one for you though:..what percentage of our 'economic transactions' are conducted with federal reserve tokens/notes vs. 'us treasury debt notes' and 'coinage?'...

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce...And when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.. (james a. garfield)

dale writes: "My solution, nationalize the banks and enable the government to give out interest free loans to Americans who need capital - then pass laws that make it illegal to collect interests on loans. We need to get rid of the incentive to accumulate huge sums of wealth in our banks. It concentrates wealth far too much, and puts way too much power and significance in the hands of a few - which aside from the moral issues, is very destabilizing.

...thanks and yes, 'nationalize' the 'money creation function' of banks...

a168 quibbles: And you are simply wrong about being required to pay a government debt with federal reserve notes. U.S. treasury debt notes and coinage are still also legal tender for debts, dumbass....

..i may concede your very fine point here..here's one for you though:..what percentage of our 'economic transactions' are conducted with federal reserve tokens/notes vs. 'us treasury debt notes' and 'coinage?'...

Don't know what percentage it is, but I'd say it's pretty high. Federal Reserve notes are pretty popular for transactions precisely because people value them so low relative to other forms of money. Or as Gresham's law puts it, bad money drives out good money from circulation, meaning that people tend to preferentially use bad money instead of good money for transactions and paying debts.

That's why there is plenty of good money, primarily gold and silver coins, that are perfectly legal to use as money, valued as determined by the parties, but are generally not.

Although I do know a Subway franchise owner that would gladly accept one pre-1964 (90% silver) US quarter instead of $5 in federal reserve notes for a sub.

...professor peepee is now off sabbatical!

...have any of you noticed that the two republicrat wings have been silent as to 'the money thing?'..

...it's getting harder and harder for the $cumbag$ to keep the lid down...

...heck, even a168 is catching on! ;)

...professor peepee is now off sabbatical!

...have any of you noticed that the two republicrat wings have been silent as to 'the money thing?'..

...it's getting harder and harder for the $cumbag$ to keep the lid down...

...heck, even a168 is catching on! ;)

WTF are you talking about now? If schooling your stupid ass about currency is "catching on", then sure I've been catching on.

a168 beck/romney/ryans: "If schooling your stupid ass about currency is "catching on", then sure I've been catching on."

....i was going to let you get away with your stinking little quibble with a pat on the head and an 'attaboy' but you just couldn't let it go... ;)

...i believe you'll find (if your stinking republicrat-approved banksters were honestly audited) that 'the u.s. treasury debt notes' and 'coinage' about which you quibble represent a very very very very VERY small % of transactions..

...the important thing to remember, dumbass, is that the administration, etc. of $ome'thing' so vital to our very existence, 'freedom,' etc. is largely misunderstood, ignored, lied about, etc.. by your guys...the bleating raaaaaaaaaaaahmney and your stinking wing of the republicrats...(and btw, you can be heartened that you are certainly no more a monetary ignoramus than the typical obaaaaaaaaaaaahma sheeple..)

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill. The element that makes the bond good makes the bill good, also. The difference between the bond and the bill is that the bond lets the money broker collect (usury)..whereas the currency pays nobody but those who contribute..in some useful way.." (Thomas Edison)

http://www.alternativereel.com/cult_movies/display_article.php?id=0000000043

Here's Arthur Jensen (Ned Beatty) bringing the word to Howard Beale: ..You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. Beale, and I won't have it! Is that clear? You think you've merely stopped a business deal. That is not the case! The Arabs have taken billions of dollars out of this country, and now they must put it back! It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity! It is ecological balance! You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels. It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today! And YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and YOU...WILL...ATONE! Am I getting through to you, Mr. Beale? You get up on your little twenty-one inch screen and howl about America and democracy. There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM, and ITT, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those *are* the nations of the world today. What do you think the Russians talk about in their councils of state, Karl Marx? They get out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, minimax solutions, and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments, just like we do. We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Mr. Beale. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable bylaws of business. The world is a business, Mr. Beale. It has been since man crawled out of the slime. And our children will live, Mr. Beale, to see that . . . perfect world . . . in which there's no war or famine, oppression or brutality. One vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all men will work to serve a common profit, in which all men will hold a share of stock. All necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused. And I have chosen you, Mr. Beale, to preach this

....not a $tinking peep from your teevee republicrats, a168!

...i mean, c'mon!...the object of nearly everyone's de$ire..can't do a stinking thing without 'it'..'cept die, go to jail or both...(ooops i forgot..a168 claims i could beg, borrow or steal some zinc tokens or some 'treasury debt notes' too!..) :rolleyes:

...a $trange $ilence and even stranger ignorance about $omething so important to you republicrats!!..indeed!!

...the great $corekeeper of the american republicrat mulletry..yet not even a tinge of curiou$ity as to how the secret squirrel banksters 'keep score'..

...republicrats, if some poor cashier cheated you out of a quarter or your favorite foobaw team was cheated out of a lousy point, many of you bleating parrots would scream bloody murder..

..but the great bankster $corekeepers go about their stinking business unhindered..apparently you goddamned romnobomba dummies think some angelic geniuses are 'keeping $core' for you/us?!?...you stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid glenn beck/pbs maroons!!...

"The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it.." (John Kenneth Galbraith)

Edited by peepee

...and here's mitt admitting he's either a miserable monetary ignoramus or a stinking shill..(advance to 2:00 min. and enjoy...note how the jackarse nearly strikes a cyclist at the end!)

Edited by peepee

....not a $tinking peep from your teevee republicrats, a168!

Been away from my computer, moron. And your delusions have gotten old and boring. And far too numerous to respond to.

Every thing you say is either delusional nonsense, or something that I already pointed out in an earlier post, that you call me a dumbass for not realizing, or something that everyone knows.

You're simply not saying anything constructive or compelling.

a168 excuses himself: Been away from my computer, moron. And your delusions have gotten old and boring. And far too numerous to respond to.

...maybe you could respond to my 'delusion' that your stinking republicrats have facilitated and/or ignored for decades a massive, insane, monetary fraud whereby, apparently, (as we can't get your republicrats to give us an honest, independent, transparent audit) some foreign banksters get to create/counterfeit the new money..or destroy/shrink the money supply if they want!..(you know, dummy, money is quite an important commodity)

...and again, not a stinking peep out of your $cummy dummies..(although you're quick to parrot the latest polls and talking points) ;)

...btw, how about your monetary ignoramus, romney?! :confused:

..."The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes." (Felix Frankfurter)

a168 excuses himself: Been away from my computer, moron. And your delusions have gotten old and boring. And far too numerous to respond to.

...maybe you could respond to my 'delusion' that your stinking republicrats have facilitated and/or ignored for decades a massive, insane, monetary fraud whereby, apparently, (as we can't get your republicrats to give us an honest, independent, transparent audit) some foreign banksters get to create/counterfeit the new money..or destroy/shrink the money supply if they want!..(you know, dummy, money is quite an important commodity)

...and again, not a stinking peep out of your $cummy dummies..(although you're quick to parrot the latest polls and talking points) ;)

...btw, how about your monetary ignoramus, romney?! :confused:

..."The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes." (Felix Frankfurter)

Since you're just repeating your delusional nonsense instead of consenting to any kind of coherent discussion, I'll respond in a more appropriate way:

The Commies you habitually fellate are the problem. Stop defending your fuck buddy Kim Jong-un. And for God's sake, why do you still let his monkey fuck you up the ass?

Edited by Al68

a168 limbaughs, "Since you're just repeating your delusional nonsense instead of consenting to any kind of coherent discussion

...could you merely copy and paste some of what you're referring to, you obvious republicrat monetary ignoramus? ;)

...btw dumb@ss romulan, let me use the words of one of your first republicans to get at my thrust: "Money is the creature of law and the creation of the original issue of money should be maintained as an exclusive monopoly of National Government. Government possessing the power to create and issue currency....need not and should not borrow capital at interest as the means of financing governmental work and public enterprise....The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of Government, but it is the Government's greatest creative opportunity. The taxpayers will be saved immense sums in interest...Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity... (Abraham Lincoln)

...and i might add, since most/all you goddamned fool republicrat money dummies already (falsely) think 'the government prints the money,' well i just want the money system to work like you goddamned money fools already believe it does work!!..

(i know fifth-graders who understand this, yet you goddamned fool republicrat 'adults' are worse than ignorant!!) ;)

...[although i'm not a 'gold bug']....a little ditty:

...once upon a time, people spoke of 'dollars' of gold and 'dollars' of silver..the same way, for example, that a168 speaks of 'pints' of beer and 'ounces' of marijuana..

...but somewhere along the way we started speaking of 'gold dollars' and 'silver dollars'...in effect, applying to a term of measurement (dollars) the faculty of being an entity!?!

...this would be like, for example, a168 going to the corner store and asking for a 'beer pint'..or going to his guy for a 'marijuana ounce'!

...ooga booga, republicrats..ooga f@cking booga... ;)