colfax

Mitt Romney Stayed At Bain 3 Years Longer Than He Said

As stated this is an old story, but is a good presentation of all the facts about Romney's outsourcing from the Boston Globe.

http://articles.bost...cial-disclosure

Unfortunately Obama supporters who are involved in this say otherwise. I give kudos for the President for continuing to attack this issue. It take a special kind of person to stay on the attack when his own supporters flat out say he is wrong.

As stated this is an old story, but is a good presentation of all the facts about Romney's outsourcing from the Boston Globe.

He won't releases his tax returns. (What's he hiding?)

He lied about how long he was at Bain.

Now we have the disaster in London.

Romney is going down in flames. We haven't even gotten to the convention yet. (We may still yet see a floor fight.)

This is the comments that got the British in a frenzy? By telling the truth?

http://www.therightscoop.com/piers-morgan-defends-romney-comments-on-olympics-in-britain/

Tell me we are not seriously entertaining this? Was there not problems with security? Did Romney lie? Didn't the British Army have to be called in because of issues with the private security company that was hired?

Edited by Magnus

Unfortunately Obama supporters who are involved in this say otherwise. I give kudos for the President for continuing to attack this issue. It take a special kind of person to stay on the attack when his own supporters flat out say he is wrong.

I would like to see a URL with a discussion of your assertion, Magnus.

Also that article's information is based on documents filed by Bain Capital with the government

This is the comments that got the British in a frenzy? By telling the truth?

http://www.therights...ics-in-britain/

Tell me we are not seriously entertaining this? Was there not problems with security? Did Romney lie? Didn't the British Army have to be called in because of issues with the private security company that was hired?

Curious, Magnus, are you a liberal?

If so, you might start the tiny club, "Liberal Defenders of Romney"

Curious, Magnus, are you a liberal?

If so, you might start the tiny club, "Liberal Defenders of Romney"

It is not about defending Romney. It about stirring up crap over nothing. Listen to the interview. What is there to get upset about? Everything Romney said was true. There were problems that were reported on all over the news spectrum. It wasn't a secret so why all the hoopla?

I would like to see a URL with a discussion of your assertion, Magnus.

Also that article's information is based on documents filed by Bain Capital with the government

My article is based on John King's interview with Obama/Democratic supporters inside of Bain. Someone is lying. It is either Romney/Democratic supporters or President Obama and his team. I wouldn't put it past the Bain people from covering their own ass, but numerious websites and Democratic supporters challenged the President's team assertion that Romney is lying about Bain. Democrats cannot have both ways.

Romney also said a lot of the short-comings of Bain happened before he was there too. He also goes on the offensive, picking stuff Obama said out of context in what could be described only has a big lie, instead of talking about policy.

Name one good thing Romney has said since the primary or before to whatever his base was in MA? Name one thing that makes sense? He says something about the Anglo-Saxon relationship we have with our allies, something Obama just doesn't know of... who is he trying to hold together for that?

People rightly say we're in bad times and we need a lot more answers than what our government is offering. I say, Obama is a bit timid in rationale regarding political banter because of his Chicago Connections. His financial team is less than satisfactory, and beyond that, his handling with what is going on in Syria is less than positive.

And we do know, Liberals they label us all, we do know, that there's a lot of gibber or nonsensical nonsense from the Right. We should call the Right/wrong because they are. Anybody who mislead people are seemingly full of bull and common logic dictates that they aren't in it for the public good --- that's why I vote for Obama BTW. Paul Steven's is a conservative in the days of old. Don't people remember the good olden days, they were never perfect, that much is for sure. But instead of growing, We are so damned and divided. "Screwed by big money we are", thank you Yoda, from Star Wars for chiming in...

Peace!

Edited by TheOldBarn