Sign in to follow this  
Chuck!

Non-Liberals Posting In The Lo Room

Just don't do it.

This room is for Liberals Only.

Period

If non-Libs post in this room, post their names here and I'll take care of it.

Thx for the head up, right wing trolls might be around. I'm glad they put a post limit on here; anyone watch the news rooms?

What's so funny? There's a non-liberal posting in Liberals Only, and his name is Chuck!

Please tell me that I've made clear how very much I adore you.

Please tell me that I've made clear how very much I adore you.

You've said so many times before, and I just ignore them all because I don't want it going to my head. By the way, does your school need any extra supplies I might be able to donate? Remember, computer/networking equipment isn't off the table either.

You've said so many times before, and I just ignore them all because I don't want it going to my head. By the way, does your school need any extra supplies I might be able to donate? Remember, computer/networking equipment isn't off the table either.

Wow.

The computer at my desk is slower than terminal constipation...the district tech guy said that we're on the list for the old ones at the head office when they get their new computers...yipee.

I'll be at the elementary school this year--so, we're planning art projects and walking field trips--If you have anything you'd like to donate to some really great little Deaf kids, I'd be more than happy to meet you for the exchange!

Thank you!!!!!

Just don't do it.

Period

Very well said

Hey Chuck, you want a non lib posting in the LO? I present you with cli1rus he's not even here to have good political discussion, just to cause problems. Thanks

Can us rare left-libertarians post in the LO room? Just not sure where the cutoff is - I oppose big government, but I am northwest of center on the Nolan Chart.

I think the state-centric policies of the modern Left merely worsen the corporatism, inequality, war and poverty progressives claim they wish to address. The brunt of Leftist policies hit the poor and small business the hardest and reward the elite and the biggest corporations. All this spending and debt is going to be placed disproportionately on the backs of the poor in the form of monetary devaluation, the least politically difficult means of paying off debt.

I'm interested in real conversations with the Left on these topics, not partisan trolling, but if I'm not considered legitimately "liberal", I will respect the wishes of the site moderators and stick to the other forum.

I, for one, very much appreciate that you asked--and I'd love to see you discuss your ideas here.

Welcome!

Can us rare left-libertarians post in the LO room? Just not sure where the cutoff is - I oppose big government, but I am northwest of center on the Nolan Chart.

I think the state-centric policies of the modern Left merely worsen the corporatism, inequality, war and poverty progressives claim they wish to address. The brunt of Leftist policies hit the poor and small business the hardest and reward the elite and the biggest corporations. All this spending and debt is going to be placed disproportionately on the backs of the poor in the form of monetary devaluation, the least politically difficult means of paying off debt.

I'm interested in real conversations with the Left on these topics, not partisan trolling, but if I'm not considered legitimately "liberal", I will respect the wishes of the site moderators and stick to the other forum.

To me it goes a long way that you asked. It shows me that you most likely aren't here to cause problems. If you were you would'nt bring it to the attention of the moderators before you did. I may strongly disagree with you in certain areas but at least your goal seems to be for discussion which is respectable.

I'm not a moderator & in no way really influence the decision of rather or not you can post here. But that's just how I see it and as someone who really enjoys using this site I thank you for respecting its rules. (unlike some who cries about his freedom of speech like a little baby. Not naming any names...cli1rus)

Anyway if the people that makes this decision let you in, I'll see you in the war room! :lol:

Hey Chuck, you want a non lib posting in the LO? I present you with cli1rus he's not even here to have good political discussion, just to cause problems. Thanks

Please link a post when this happens

Please link a post when this happens

Oops sorry, here's the link. Though to be honest he hasn't been back to the LO since the 4th that I know of, so it may not be a problem anymore. gailybee told him off a bit which seems to have sunk in. Still a stern warning from the senior moderator couldn't hurt anything haha

LINK

It would be great reading for all of you to read Republicans 101. It gives you great reasons to be loyal to Democrats and understand for real what is wrong with the Republican movement. Plus 20% of the profits from the book go to the Wounded Warrior Project. Go to amazon.com enter Republicans 101 and hit go for a Kindle version. Thanks

I, for one, very much appreciate that you asked--and I'd love to see you discuss your ideas here.

Welcome!

Can I post in here again if I keep it down

It's been afew months but I'LL keep the COMEDY next door in Nhb

I have a topic that's MORE SUITABLE posted here

No or you'll catch a suspension. I am currently facing a banning for life. It is all Gaily's fault.

Can I post in here again if I keep it down

It's been afew months but I'LL keep the COMEDY next door in Nhb

I have a topic that's MORE SUITABLE posted here

This is why I advocate for a new room to be created that allows a place for both liberals and conservatives who are looking for actual discussion and thoughtful debate. Everyone is welcome but if someone chooses to behave badly and act like so many do in the NHB they are banned from that room. If it is ran properly, this will allow the LO to remain what it is supposed to be and allow a place for people who want to debate without the annoying trolls that make the NHB section a complete waste of time. But this is just my oppinion. Thoughts?

This is why I advocate for a new room to be created that allows a place for both liberals and conservatives who are looking for actual discussion and thoughtful debate. Everyone is welcome but if someone chooses to behave badly and act like so many do in the NHB they are banned from that room. If it is ran properly, this will allow the LO to remain what it is supposed to be and allow a place for people who want to debate without the annoying trolls that make the NHB section a complete waste of time. But this is just my oppinion. Thoughts?

I asked and asked and asked for this, but to no avail.

It's a terrific idea, but it's an idea that the owner will not sanction.

I asked and asked and asked for this, but to no avail.

It's a terrific idea, but it's an idea that the owner will not sanction.

Well, it's his website I guess. But has he ever given a reason why? (or *her and *she if the owner is a girl. I have no idea LOL)

No reason.

I think it's because he likes the turmoil.

Sick bastard.

Just don't do it.

Period

The problems seems to be that posts to the "Liberals Only" room end up in the "No holds barred" room.

I have never entered the "Liberals Only" room but may have been suspended for responding to a discussion that started in the "Liberals Only" room but which I saw in the "No holds barred" room.

Can you take care of that, also?

Edited by cli1rus