Sign in to follow this  
RobCooperX

Horrific Tragedy In Colorado

I don't believe I really need to go over again what took place as I'm sure you all know about it. I just wanted to express my deepest sympathies to the friends and families of the victems and best wishes for those who were injured. Nobody should ever have to go through something like this in their lives, yet so many do. I saw a man and his girlfriend, who both survived the shootout, tell their story on Piers Morgan Tonight. The man was almost in tears while describing what took place and how he became seperated from his girlfriend (now fiance) and their children and feared they were all dead. It was almost too much to watch.

Of course this has sparked much debate over things like gun control laws and as usual people are coming out from under the floorboards and blaming everything but the real problems. I have my oppinions on all of this but I want to save that for another topic. PLEASE use this topic only to express sympathies about this sad, crazy tragedy or things along those lines. What I am requesting is that you show respect for the victems and their families and do NOT discuss politics in here. I will create another topic for us to argue gun control and what's to blame for this tragedy if no one beats me to it.

Thanks for understanding & posting and Best Wishes to everyone.

I don't believe I really need to go over again what took place as I'm sure you all know about it. I just wanted to express my deepest sympathies to the friends and families of the victems and best wishes for those who were injured. Nobody should ever have to go through something like this in their lives, yet so many do. I saw a man and his girlfriend, who both survived the shootout, tell their story on Piers Morgan Tonight. The man was almost in tears while describing what took place and how he became seperated from his girlfriend (now fiance) and their children and feared they were all dead. It was almost too much to watch.

Of course this has sparked much debate over things like gun control laws and as usual people are coming out from under the floorboards and blaming everything but the real problems. I have my oppinions on all of this but I want to save that for another topic. PLEASE use this topic only to express sympathies about this sad, crazy tragedy or things along those lines. What I am requesting is that you show respect for the victems and their families and do NOT discuss politics in here. I will create another topic for us to argue gun control and what's to blame for this tragedy if no one beats me to it.

Thanks for understanding & posting and Best Wishes to everyone.

All the way around, this was tragic. We all felt horrid the minute we heard. I think we could all imagine something we could never imagine that actually transpired. Batman, just a movie theater, just a crazed individual not understanding the pain he inflicted, tragedy all the way round.

Peace!