RobCooperX

Rush's Own Little Conspiracy

First off I would like to say that I don't shy away from conspiracies. There as some I believe and some I don't. When someone has a conspiracy that sounds legit I listen and then decide if I believe it's possible.

But radio host Rush Limbaugh has cooked up a conspiracy of his own. And it has me thinking, apparently the guy doesn't know how to use Google.

His theory is that it is no coincidence that the "new" villian in the upcoming Batman movie is named Bane. The idea being that it was a political statement to name the bad guy after the company Mitt Romney used to run (Bain)

At first it does seem like an unusual coincidence. But then I realized that Bane was a bad guy in the George Clooney movie "Batman & Robin" from 1997. So I looked it up and it turns out this Bane character isn't new at all, but was created in 1993. Mitt Romney didn't even become Gov of Massachusetts until 2003.

So unless the people behind the Batman comics was trying to make a political statement about Mitt 10 years before he was a political figure, we can all come to the conclusion that Rush is just making stuff up. The truth is that it only takes a couple of minutes on a computer to prove that this theory is crap.

I will repeat: The year is 2012

The Bane character was created in 1993

Rush Limbaugh can't figure out how to click on things with a computer mouse

(Personally I'm not into comic books, though some of the superhero movies are cool. I just remembered seeing the Clooney movie and that Bane was a character in it. I had to look up the year he was created)

Just wanted to clarify since I didn't really mention it in my original post:

The subtitle "And How It's A Shame To Real Conspiracies" means that it is something I was able to disprove in just a few minutes. I don't buy into the official story of JFK. I know some do but that is a different discussion. However the JFK theory isn't something an average guy can disprove sitting at his computer for 4 minutes using Wikipedia.

That's how this is a shame to what I'm calling the REAL CONSPIRACIES.

And I was kinda trying to be funny...

Peace!

First off I would like to say that I don't shy away from conspiracies. There as some I believe and some I don't. When someone has a conspiracy that sounds legit I listen and then decide if I believe it's possible.

But radio host Rush Limbaugh has cooked up a conspiracy of his own. And it has me thinking, apparently the guy doesn't know how to use Google.

His theory is that it is no coincidence that the "new" villian in the upcoming Batman movie is named Bane. The idea being that it was a political statement to name the bad guy after the company Mitt Romney used to run (Bain)

At first it does seem like an unusual coincidence. But then I realized that Bane was a bad guy in the George Clooney movie "Batman & Robin" from 1997. So I looked it up and it turns out this Bane character isn't new at all, but was created in 1993. Mitt Romney didn't even become Gov of Massachusetts until 2003.

So unless the people behind the Batman comics was trying to make a political statement about Mitt 10 years before he was a political figure, we can all come to the conclusion that Rush is just making stuff up. The truth is that it only takes a couple of minutes on a computer to prove that this theory is crap.

(Personally I'm not into comic books, though some of the superhero movies are cool. I just remembered seeing the Clooney movie and that Bane was a character in it. I had to look up the year he was created)

I heard Rush's therory and I thought, "Damn, we're good!"

Like you said Bane was created in 1993, by a politically conservative artist. So, that is the latest we could have put this plan into motion. We had to rig Hollywood and the Republican Primary. First, we had to make superhero movies popular again. The Avengers: that was us. Then we had to get this particular comic turned into a movie and make sure it got released this summeer. At the same time, we have to make sure Mitt wins the nomination. We had to knock out the other candidates one by one, while making it all look natural. I'm just saying, if we pulled that off, we should be in charge. We're good!

I heard Rush's therory and I thought, "Damn, we're good!"

Like you said Bane was created in 1993, by a politically conservative artist. So, that is the latest we could have put this plan into motion. We had to rig Hollywood and the Republican Primary. First, we had to make superhero movies popular again. The Avengers: that was us. Then we had to get this particular comic turned into a movie and make sure it got released this summeer. At the same time, we have to make sure Mitt wins the nomination. We had to knock out the other candidates one by one, while making it all look natural. I'm just saying, if we pulled that off, we should be in charge. We're good!

Hahaha, love it! If we were smart enough to pull this off we would control the world by now. It's like saying they were planning on killing JFK back when he was in the military. "New plan: we're gonna make this Kennedy guy president, see. Then we're gonna kill him!"

Besides "Bane" sounds like a supervillian's name. Why on Earth did Romney name his company something so creepy?!

Didn't know the artist was a conservative. Thanks!