Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RobCooperX

John Boehner Hasn't "fallen In Love" With Romney

Recommended Posts

"Insulting you? Again? lol"

 

There goes that "lol" again...

 

"No, not interested - boring."

 

It has been boring since your 1st reply, just fyi.

 

"There goes that "lol" again..."

 

All it takes is an lol - didn't realize that.

 

"It has been boring since your 1st reply, just fyi."

 

And them fingers of yours just keep on returning to the keyboard to send yet another unoriginal reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"There goes that "lol" again..."

 

All it takes is an lol - didn't realize that.

 

"It has been boring since your 1st reply, just fyi."

 

And them fingers of yours just keep on returning to the keyboard to send yet another unoriginal reply.

 

Hmm and your fingers do the same. It's boring but I'm not going to let you post lies that you like to call facts without replying to them. It may be boring, but I never said I was unwilling to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm and your fingers do the same. It's boring but I'm not going to let you post lies that you like to call facts without replying to them. It may be boring, but I never said I was unwilling to do it.

 

Good observation. I changed my mind - couldn't resist. So, now you perceive two lies - that I changed my mind and replied to your vague nonsense, and that I didn't answer your original question. Said question asked and answered - reading for meaning - can't help you with that one.

 

What a real trooper you are, Rob. Yes, you may be boring, without a sense of humor - and yet you forge on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good observation. I changed my mind - couldn't resist. So, now you perceive two lies - that I changed my mind and replied to your vague nonsense, and that I didn't answer your original question. Said question asked and answered - reading for meaning - can't help you with that one.

 

What a real trooper you are, Rob. Yes, you may be boring, without a sense of humor - and yet you forge on.

 

...is this a bad time to bring up the magic underwear again?

 

Just sayin...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...is this a bad time to bring up the magic underwear again?

 

Just sayin...

 

No, never, not at all and - just finished my swimming for the day and feeling great.

 

It's more anti- Mormon rhetoric delivered in your usual boring style, but like you wrote: "It's too outragous to not mention."

 

It may be the one common thing that can unite the left and the right - not your being boring - the anti-Mormon rhetoric.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good grief...I had the BEST vacation--went to Idaho for family reunion--and I come back to...this...defriggingpressing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good grief...I had the BEST vacation--went to Idaho for family reunion--and I come back to...this...defriggingpressing...

 

What's really gotten me down was what happened in Aurora.

 

Rob and I writing back and forth to one another in here - pifft. He holds his own. Neither of us swore, and I don't think there are any permanent scars.

Edited by Cara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

argh are you 2 still going at it?

 

days now!

 

 

I will turn this car right around and we will go back home!

 

Shut up and drive, and Ma wants you to pick up her Skoal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, never, not at all and - just finished my swimming for the day and feeling great.

 

It's more anti- Mormon rhetoric delivered in your usual boring style, but like you wrote: "It's too outragous to not mention."

 

It may be the one common thing that can unite the left and the right - not your being boring - the anti-Mormon rhetoric.

 

You keep bringing up that I'm boring like it offends me. But it's your oppinion. You can find me funny, exciting or boring, it really doesn't matter. You think I'm boring, perhaps I think you don't have a sense of humor. And exciting or boring isn't really the point, is it? Everything I've said is true. And THAT is what counts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's really gotten me down was what happened in Aurora.

 

Rob and I writing back and forth to one another in here - pifft. He holds his own. Neither of us swore, and I don't think there are any permanent scars.

 

"He holds his own"

 

Actually a very appreciated compliment. Thank you.

 

"I don't think there are any permanent scars."

 

True. We may make jabs at eachother but it's more of a fencing match than a knife fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good grief...I had the BEST vacation--went to Idaho for family reunion--and I come back to...this...defriggingpressing...

 

:closedeyes: Sorry for depressing you, not intended. I can understand where this would be annoying to return to.

 

Glad you had a fun vacation though. Good to have ya back in the forums! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the BEST time on vacation--my siblings and I are very close, and we get a little giddy when we know we're going to be together. Sister JoAn and her husband live on top of a mountain in Orofino, ID overlooking the lake behind the dam. Wow--what a view!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the BEST time on vacation--my siblings and I are very close, and we get a little giddy when we know we're going to be together. Sister JoAn and her husband live on top of a mountain in Orofino, ID overlooking the lake behind the dam. Wow--what a view!

 

If the view you are describing is anything like what I'm picturing in my head then I just have one question: How do they get you to leave? :lol: Sounds amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the view you are describing is anything like what I'm picturing in my head then I just have one question: How do they get you to leave? :lol: Sounds amazing.

 

We didn't want to leave, but Darling Hubby and older son had a fishing expedition planned, so we had to hit the road for Chelan, WA.

 

I can't wait to go back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You keep bringing up that I'm boring like it offends me. But it's your oppinion. You can find me funny, exciting or boring, it really doesn't matter. You think I'm boring, perhaps I think you don't have a sense of humor. And exciting or boring isn't really the point, is it? Everything I've said is true. And THAT is what counts.

 

Yes, I did write that you are boring and that was in reference to your Magic Underwear comments and made after I wrote: "There you go with the underwear thing again - lol - get some new material. You are boring." And, yes, then later on in the discussion I wrote that old material doesn't amuse after a while and can get boring and also wrote that is how I should have written it.

 

Come on, Rob, I am the Mormon here - :lol: In my opinion, I have the right to derogatory and offensive anti-Mormon comments livened up a bit.

 

Then, yes, at your comment: "So try not insulting me if you want to continue this pointless conversation."

 

"Insulting you? Again? lol

 

No, not interested - boring."

 

For the record, any and all of my comments where I used the word "boring" were to your writing style and unoriginality and not about you personally.

 

Anyway, again, as I wrote, I haven't given it any thought at all on how what I write affects you.

 

"You can find me funny, exciting or boring, it really doesn't matter."

 

I did not use the word 'funny' or 'exciting'. My use of the word 'boring' was addressed above.

 

"And exciting or boring isn't really the point, is it?"

 

Arguing with yourself here.

 

 

My arguments to your 8 points and other things were clear, and I wrote: "Your argument back to me is very weak, in my opinion. There is also a whole lot of deflection - which is repeated throughout." And which is being served up again by you.

 

"Everything I've said is true. And THAT is what counts."

 

Ha, ha, - now that's a good one.

 

 

One thing I did think was humorous on your part was seeing you answer my rhetorical questions on your anti-Mormon magic underwear comments. How did I know you would pick that up and try to explain what you wrote?

 

hagdr

Edited by Cara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Yes, I did write that you are boring and that was in reference to your Magic Underwear comments and made after I wrote: "There you go with the underwear thing again - lol - get some new material. You are boring." And, yes, then later on in the discussion I wrote that old material doesn't amuse after a while and can get boring and also wrote that is how I should have written it.

 

Come on, Rob, I am the Mormon here - :lol: In my opinion, I have the right to derogatory and offensive anti-Mormon comments livened up a bit.

 

Then, yes, at your comment: "So try not insulting me if you want to continue this pointless conversation."

 

"Insulting you? Again? lol

 

No, not interested - boring."

 

For the record, any and all of my comments where I used the word "boring" were to your writing style and unoriginality and not about you personally.

 

Anyway, again, as I wrote, I haven't given it any thought at all on how what I write affects you.

 

"You can find me funny, exciting or boring, it really doesn't matter."

 

I did not use the word 'funny' or 'exciting'. My use of the word 'boring' was addressed above.

 

"And exciting or boring isn't really the point, is it?"

 

Arguing with yourself here.

 

 

My arguments to your 8 points and other things were clear, and I wrote: "Your argument back to me is very weak, in my opinion. There is also a whole lot of deflection - which is repeated throughout." And which is being served up again by you.

 

"Everything I've said is true. And THAT is what counts."

 

Ha, ha, - now that's a good one.

 

 

One thing I did think was humorous on your part was seeing you answer my rhetorical questions on your anti-Mormon magic underwear comments. How did I know you would pick that up and try to explain what you wrote?

 

hagdr

 

 

Oh no, not this again. I thought we had moved on.

 

I don't care if you find my old material boring, I'm not putting on a standup comedy show for you.

 

I assumed your "boring" comments was in reference to my writing since you don't personally know me.

 

I never said you found me exciting or funny. My point, since apparently you missed it, was that I don't care what you think of me.

 

And no I'm not arguing with myself when I say: "And exciting or boring isn't really the point, is it?" My point was clear that it doesn't matter if I present the FACTS in a manner that is boring or not, it is still the FACTS. And I'm pretty sure you understand that. But you want to try to be insulting as usual. And in your next post you will address this by saying "insulting you? Again? lol"

 

Yes everything I have said is the truth. If you think that is funny then I guess I don't understand your sense of humor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no, not this again. I thought we had moved on.

 

I don't care if you find my old material boring, I'm not putting on a standup comedy show for you.

 

I assumed your "boring" comments was in reference to my writing since you don't personally know me.

 

I never said you found me exciting or funny. My point, since apparently you missed it, was that I don't care what you think of me.

 

And no I'm not arguing with myself when I say: "And exciting or boring isn't really the point, is it?" My point was clear that it doesn't matter if I present the FACTS in a manner that is boring or not, it is still the FACTS. And I'm pretty sure you understand that. But you want to try to be insulting as usual. And in your next post you will address this by saying "insulting you? Again? lol"

 

Yes everything I have said is the truth. If you think that is funny then I guess I don't understand your sense of humor.

 

I can only reply to what you write, which was:

 

RC on July 26:

"You keep bringing up that I'm boring like it offends me. But it's your opinion. You can find me funny, exciting or boring, it really doesn't matter. You think I'm boring, perhaps I think you don't have a sense of humor. And exciting or boring isn't really the point, is it? Everything I've said is true. And THAT is what counts."

 

 

RC on July 31:

"I don't care if you find my old material boring, I'm not putting on a standup comedy show for you."

 

As you sink further into your silliness.

 

"I assumed your "boring" comments was in reference to my writing since you don't personally know me.

 

Then why did you bring it up?

 

 

"I never said you found me exciting or funny. My point, since apparently you missed it, was that I don't care what you think of me."

 

Then don't use words I didn't write.

 

"And no I'm not arguing with myself when I say: "And exciting or boring isn't really the point, is it?"

 

Then why ask a question I couldn't possibly answer? And one only you could?

 

Blustering about facts is deflecting and doesn't make what you wrote true.

 

There you go again, Rob, whining about insults. My rebuttal to your initial diatribe was neutral, and so far I don't see much room for you to be whining.

 

PS - The only time you will understand what I think is when I write what I think.

Edited by Cara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can only reply to what you write, which was:

 

RC on July 26:

"You keep bringing up that I'm boring like it offends me. But it's your opinion. You can find me funny, exciting or boring, it really doesn't matter. You think I'm boring, perhaps I think you don't have a sense of humor. And exciting or boring isn't really the point, is it? Everything I've said is true. And THAT is what counts."

 

 

RC on July 31:

"I don't care if you find my old material boring, I'm not putting on a standup comedy show for you."

 

As you sink further into your silliness.

 

"I assumed your "boring" comments was in reference to my writing since you don't personally know me.

 

Then why did you bring it up?

 

 

"I never said you found me exciting or funny. My point, since apparently you missed it, was that I don't care what you think of me."

 

Then don't use words I didn't write.

 

"And no I'm not arguing with myself when I say: "And exciting or boring isn't really the point, is it?"

 

Then why ask a question I couldn't possibly answer? And one only you could?

 

Blustering about facts is deflecting and doesn't make what you wrote true.

 

There you go again, Rob, whining about insults. My rebuttal to your initial diatribe was neutral, and so far I don't see much room for you to be whining.

 

PS - The only time you will understand what I think is when I write what I think.

 

Ya know, the more responses I get from you the more I believe that you think being a rude jerk makes you sound smarter, but it doesn't. You pull apart things I say that make perfect sense and attempt to use them against me, but I don't believe you are really too dumb to understand it. Just like with the "words you didn't write". I said straight out that those weren't your words, but that my point was your oppinion doesn't matter to me. It's really not rocket science, so don't play dumb.

 

"And no I'm not arguing with myself when I say: "And exciting or boring isn't really the point, is it?"

"Then why ask a question I couldn't possibly answer? And one only you could?"

 

You knew the point I was trying to make. And yeah you could answer this by agreeing with me or disagreeing with you if you wanted. Again don't play dumb.

 

"There you go again, Rob, whining about insults. My rebuttal to your initial diatribe was neutral, and so far I don't see much room for you to be whining."

 

I'm not whining. And I was just giving facts (and yes they are facts, you can deny them if you wish but that either makes you ignorant or a liar) I don't see much room for you to act like a [female canine] to me.

 

"PS - The only time you will understand what I think is when I write what I think."

 

The more you write the more I just understand how rude and obnoxious you are and the less I care what you think. I surely hope that you aren't a reflexion of how other Mormons act because then I'd have to think even less of that religion. Honestly I have met friendlier conservatives in the NHB section than you have been here. Is kindness part of the Mormon faith?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya know, the more responses I get from you the more I believe that you think being a rude jerk makes you sound smarter, but it doesn't. You pull apart things I say that make perfect sense and attempt to use them against me, but I don't believe you are really too dumb to understand it. Just like with the "words you didn't write". I said straight out that those weren't your words, but that my point was your oppinion doesn't matter to me. It's really not rocket science, so don't play dumb.

 

"And no I'm not arguing with myself when I say: "And exciting or boring isn't really the point, is it?"

"Then why ask a question I couldn't possibly answer? And one only you could?"

 

You knew the point I was trying to make. And yeah you could answer this by agreeing with me or disagreeing with you if you wanted. Again don't play dumb.

 

"There you go again, Rob, whining about insults. My rebuttal to your initial diatribe was neutral, and so far I don't see much room for you to be whining."

 

I'm not whining. And I was just giving facts (and yes they are facts, you can deny them if you wish but that either makes you ignorant or a liar) I don't see much room for you to act like a [female canine] to me.

 

"PS - The only time you will understand what I think is when I write what I think."

 

The more you write the more I just understand how rude and obnoxious you are and the less I care what you think. I surely hope that you aren't a reflexion of how other Mormons act because then I'd have to think even less of that religion. Honestly I have met friendlier conservatives in the NHB section than you have been here. Is kindness part of the Mormon faith?

 

You have used too many words to demonstrate how you are acting like a self-centered, easily offended, hypocritical, unoriginal weenie who couldn't argue your way out of a paper bag, in need of a course in reading comprehension and who thinks he can read minds.

Edited by Cara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay--this is going to stop. When it becomes personal and non-productive, end it.

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay--this is going to stop. When it becomes personal and non-productive, end it.

 

Thank you.

 

At your request, and only at your request, I will not continue the arguement farther.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At your request, and only at your request, I will not continue the arguement farther.

 

Well...it just seems so futile. However, feel free to continue, but it's an exercise in energy mismanagement.

 

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well...it just seems so futile. However, feel free to continue, but it's an exercise in energy mismanagement.

 

LOL

 

Yeah that's true. Simply put, it's a waste of time. And time is money! ...though stores won't actually accept it as a form of currency...

 

Haha Thanks gailybee!!! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah that's true. Simply put, it's a waste of time. And time is money! ...though stores won't actually accept it as a form of currency...

 

Haha Thanks gailybee!!! :lol:

 

LOL

 

My first good chuckle of the day!

 

<3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...