Sign in to follow this  
RobCooperX

Brad Pitt's Mom

So I never thought I'd be sharing my thoughts about Brad Pitt's mom because, well I have never even thought about Brad Pitt's mom Jane Pitt. I guess on some level I knew she existed because, well, Brad Pitt exists. But she has never really been relevant to my life. Until I read an article on mediaite.com about her writing into a newspaper about her thoughts on why people shouldn't vote for Obama. And she makes it clear that his name is Barack HUSSEIN Obama. Because I guess Conservatives now believe people pick their own middle names.

Her letter was horrible in that it contained 3 things I really hate: anti-liberal BS, anti-gay BS and religion which is BS. It was in response to a previous op-ed about why Christians shouldn't vote for Romney because he is a Mormon. This is what she had to say:

"I have given much thought to Richard Stoecker’s letter (“Vote for Mormon against beliefs,” June 15). I am also a Christian and differ with the Mormon religion.

But I think any Christian should spend much time in prayer before refusing to vote for a family man with high morals, business experience, who is against abortion, and shares Christian conviction concerning homosexuality just because he is a Mormon.

Any Christian who does not vote or writes in a name is casting a vote for Romney’s opponent, Barack Hussein Obama — a man who sat in Jeremiah Wright’s church for years, did not hold a public ceremony to mark the National Day of Prayer, and is a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies and same-sex marriage.

I hope all Christians give their vote prayerful consideration because voting is a sacred privilege and a serious responsibility."

I love the part where she points out that Romney, though a Mormon, "shares Christian conviction concerning homosexuality" Ok, so they can bond over what they have in common: BIGOTRY. And if you think she is just trying to protect marriage and is not anti-gay, I'd like to point out that she lists same-sex marriage AFTER the killing of unborn babies. If I was actually stupid enough to be anti-abortion, I'd probably find that a little worse than two dudes who want to get hitched.

Now this should not reflect on Brad Pitt, who obviously has grown up quicker than his mother. He has "donated $100,000 to fight California’s contentious Proposition 8 (and starred in a play about efforts to overturn the proposition)" -according to Mediaite-

So Brad I mean no offense to you, but it is the truth and I have to say: Jane Pitt is a bigot.

I wonder how she felt about her son banging Anjolina Jolie while he was married to Jennifer Aniston? Or how she feels about her sons adopted ethnic children? Or how she felt about her son living in sin with Jolie? Or how she felt about her son playing the part of a (GASP!!!!) Jew in the movie Inglorious Bastards.

Actually, you know what? I don't wonder about any of this because I don't give a s*** what racist, homophobic, holier than thou christian morons feel about anything.

Brad Pitt is just a pretty boy wanna be anyway. He's active in charity and has a social concience, which is comendable. But as far as acting goes he couldn't hold Johnny Depps jock. Have you ever noticed how this guy always walks at least two steps behind Jolie? What's that about?

Edited by The Scrutinizer

If it is true that Mrs. Pitt is a bigot, then what a wonderful opportunity she has through her grandchildren to face the fear in which bigotry is based, and to be healed of that terrible ignorance.

Namaste.

I wonder how she felt about her son banging Anjolina Jolie while he was married to Jennifer Aniston? Or how she feels about her sons adopted ethnic children? Or how she felt about her son living in sin with Jolie? Or how she felt about her son playing the part of a (GASP!!!!) Jew in the movie Inglorious Bastards.

Actually, you know what? I don't wonder about any of this because I don't give a s*** what racist, homophobic, holier than thou christian morons feel about anything.

Brad Pitt is just a pretty boy wanna be anyway. He's active in charity and has a social concience, which is comendable. But as far as acting goes he couldn't hold Johnny Depps jock. Have you ever noticed how this guy always walks at least two steps behind Jolie? What's that about?

Haha love it. Really the only movie where I actually enjoyed Pitt (that I can think of anyway) was Meet Joe Black where he played Death in human form. Problem was Anthony Hopkins also starred in that movie and Hopkins basically overshadows anyone he is on screen with. That's why I've always wanted to see Hopkins and Al Pacino in a movie together. 2 of the greatest actors of all time in my oppinion.

As far as living in sin with Angelina, it's always different when it's your kid isn't it. What if Brad Pitt turned out to be gay? How would she feel about it then? If her beliefs would change then she should realize that all gay people are someone's kids. If she wouldn't change then that just confirms she is a [female canine].

And I don't really care what she thinks but in a way I do care cause these are the type of people that corrupt other people's minds and continue the reproduction of hate-filled bigots.

Fortunatly I guess Brad escaped the corruption. Good for him.

I don't know, Pitt's okay but not near the best. I do respect his charity work though.