jasminenick

Obamacare: Negative To American Economy

My thoughts on this are simple: ACA is a load of corporate nonsense. It takes away liberty I don't see how any self proclaimed "liberal" would accept it. I wouldn't accept Romney care and I certainly won't accept Obama care.

The fact is Obama is about as liberal as Hitler.

TPP: where he is pushing for monopolies and copyright extensions for multinational corporations.

ACA where is giving the worst people power over our healthcare system:

These corporations were the one's who dropped people when they got sick and made tens of millions (Aetna ect).

These corporations were the same ones who had high malpractice insurance raising the cost of healthcare to begin with.

These corporations are the ones who have lobbyist representing them, writing legislation and buying up politicians.

And we are trusting them with control of our healthcare?

And if you think this is some kind of brilliant theme to pave the way towards socialized medicine you are living in a pipe dream.

Do you really expect these greedy corporations to move aside and let socialized medicine take over?

Do you really expect them to fail, in which case Americans will be like "OH we should get single payer healthcare system?"

Learn from recent history, what happens when Corporations who buddy up to the government fail?

We bail them out, adding to our already bloated debt.

PPACA reduces Medicare when we have a baby booming crisis of elderly.

it raises medicaid which we could have done for far less.

Rather than reign in the costs of healthcare, we've done absolutely nothing and spent trillions doing it.

Insurance companies don't affect healthcare costs, if you think that giving these companies more "Competition" so that they'll offer less premiums is a good thing you have already bought into the scam of health insurance.

Sure it'll lower the cost for a time, until they all wise up and raise their premiums unilaterally.

This is how our government is doing us wrong.

They are selling us out for corporations to make tons of money on us. If you don't see it then you are blind.

Look at how we recently cut 6$Billion to pensions in military. These military members have EARNED their pay, what the government is doing is nothing less than theft.

Meanwhile we just got a bill for 355Billion on Nuclear advancement that will increase tensions with China and Russia and revert our policy towards a war mongering policy rather than one of nuclear non proliferation. Why even have the NPT when we don't even follow it ourselves?

My thoughts on this are simple: ACA is a load of corporate nonsense. It takes away liberty I don't see how any self proclaimed "liberal" would accept it. I wouldn't accept Romney care and I certainly won't accept Obama care.

TPP: where he is pushing for monopolies and copyright extensions for multinational corporations.

These corporations were the one's who dropped people when they got sick and made tens of millions (Aetna ect).

These corporations were the same ones who had high malpractice insurance raising the cost of healthcare to begin with.

These corporations are the ones who have lobbyist representing them, writing legislation and buying up politicians.

And if you think this is some kind of brilliant theme to pave the way towards socialized medicine you are living in a pipe dream.

Do you really expect these greedy corporations to move aside and let socialized medicine take over?

Do you really expect them to fail, in which case Americans will be like "OH we should get single payer healthcare system?"

Learn from recent history, what happens when Corporations who buddy up to the government fail?

Rather than reign in the costs of healthcare, we've done absolutely nothing and spent trillions doing it.

Insurance companies don't affect healthcare costs, if you think that giving these companies more "Competition" so that they'll offer less premiums is a good thing you have already bought into the scam of health insurance.

Sure it'll lower the cost for a time, until they all wise up and raise their premiums unilaterally.

They are selling us out for corporations to make tons of money on us. If you don't see it then you are blind.

Look at how we recently cut 6$Billion to pensions in military. These military members have EARNED their pay, what the government is doing is nothing less than theft.

Meanwhile we just got a bill for 355Billion on Nuclear advancement that will increase tensions with China and Russia and revert our policy towards a war mongering policy rather than one of nuclear non proliferation. Why even have the NPT when we don't even follow it ourselves?

Government run or otherwise mandated insurance of any kind isn't for the peoples benefit. It is in fact for the benefit of big business and the political vermin who use any excuse lie or dirty trick to stay in office. The people are just the pawns.

Oblame-o Care was put in place to get people's minds off the horrid economy.

All true, but these brain dead libs just don't get it. Their Dumbocrats in Congress are just in bed with Big Business as are the Republicans.

Our political system has run amok. The government believes it knows what is best for "us". If big business ran like this government does it would be belly up in a week. Flush twice and start over.