littlehawk12

Hey Chickie! Impress Us All! Post More Pics Of Other Chics But

After reading her/his post.. As a newbie here I would of never thought any-word was censored here till I typed a few intended boo- boo's myself :lol:

I would suggest " if she even cares she was exposed " she would need to post a pic while holding a paper and logged into this forum on the computer behind her in the pic .... She acts like a typical bagger .. not admitting to any faults and inserting insults and changing the subject :lol:

She suggested *I* needed a dentist, makeover and blah, blah, blah.

Chickie, I could recommend an excellent dentist " assuming you have any teeth ? " down by my other home in Boca Raton ... better post your ad on craigslist or work overtime on your corner ... give him a call in a few years if you can earn e-nuff ^_^

a pic of chickie? Right here

39274136.jpg

Great pic!! Chickie you look FABULOUS !! ;)

You have deep rooted psychological problems

:lol: I can kick your ass blindfolded. And that makes you hysterical. Go back to your mom. She wants to give you an Iranian mudpuddle. :lol: :lol:

Maybe she/he/it can impress us with more pics of celebs, as well. That she constantly steals from other web-sites, and tries to pass them off as herself..

What a friggin psycho! :lol: :lol:

Here's one for our resident sheep abuser, Michael Collins:

y177189488994348.jpg

keyra_augustina.jpg

i wonder if when i vote the vote counters will know what i mean when i write in chickies butt for president...

sure a lot better than all the other asses we got in d.c.

i wonder if when i vote the vote counters will know what i mean when i write in chickies butt for president...

:lol::wub: That is my ass twin. Mine is even better. :wub:

perfect_ass22.jpg

You can have it if you want it - I'm sure you can find those plastic butt inserts online.

I do love that chunkie the fake's favorite pic to post is of some woman with a fake butt. LOLOL.

I lost the "time stamp" unfortunately. This was what part of her post said........

"chickie, on 28 May 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

Multiple doctorates. A lot of us are very smart, @sshole.

There is the God. He thinks you're an @sshole, too."

As you can see, typical.

L O L.

A dead giveaway that poor old chunkie never got even an undergrad degree.

Edited by Isabel

You can have it if you want it - I'm sure you can find those plastic butt inserts online.

I do love that chunkie the fake's favorite pic to post is of some woman with a fake butt. LOLOL.

L O L.

A dead giveaway that poor old chunkie never got even an undergrad degree.

So let's have a look at you sometime......blue leg veins, cottage-cheese ass and thighs, and arm flaps is my guess.

On second thought, please don't. :blush:

Edited by KINGBLAM

So let's have a look at you sometime......blue leg veins, cottage-cheese ass and thighs, and arm flaps is my guess.On second thought, please don't. :blush:

She's a behemoth! A giant--like 6' tall, fat, wide ass, huge feet, big nose, bad teeth, saggy t*ts and p*ssy from having kids. She's a wreck and is SO jealous of me.

Isadumcnt, BoAdykeUgh! and their little friend:

Giants.jpg

She's a behemoth! A giant--like 6' tall, fat, wide ass, huge feet, big nose, bad teeth, saggy t*ts and p*ssy from having kids. She's a wreck and is SO jealous of me.

Giants.jpg

:lol: It always cracks me up to see a HOG wearing black and sipping a diet Dr.Pepper.

Edited by KINGBLAM

:lol: It always cracks me up to see a HOG wearing black and sipping a diet Dr.Pepper.

Yeah, Isadumcnt is really hideous!

Poor inadequate, intimidated, FAT Chunkie, having to lie and lie and lie to keep those mean old insecurities at bay.

I'm 5' 10 1/2" and 140, as you well know, you freak - and the moment I told you my actual stats, you went on this hysterical, nonstop, shrieking, frantic attempt to make that scary reality go away by gibbering: "Fat! Fat! Fat! Fat! Fat! Fat!" like a Tourette's victim.

Does it help? LOLOL.

Edited by Isabel

Poor inadequate, intimidated, FAT Chunkie, having to lie and lie and lie to keep those mean old insecurities at bay.

I'm 5' 10 1/2" and 140, as you well know, you freak - and the moment I told you my actual stats, you went on this hysterical, nonstop, shrieking, frantic attempt to make that scary reality go away by gibbering: "Fat! Fat! Fat! Fat! Fat! Fat!" like a Tourette's victim.

Does it help? LOLOL.

You are a long, skinny drink of water, miss!

I am 5' 9".