10 Things Republicans Don't Know

These are mine, let's hear yours:

1 - Your chance of winning the lottery and joining the 1% is rather low

2 - It actually is good for the country if the President is smart

3 - Just because you heard it on Fox News doesn't mean it's true

4 - There are people who make their living fooling you into voting Republican

5 - The rich are not "job creators", except in China

6 - The Republican leaders think you are stupid because you do just what they say

7 - Rush Limbaugh may have an impressive sounding voice, but he is an idiot

8 - Glenn Beck is certifiably crazy

9 - George Bush only became President for the food and the jet

10 - The wealthy would not actually mind paying higher taxes

1 - Your chance of winning the lottery and joining the 1% is rather low Same goes for dems

2 - It actually is good for the country if the President is smart I agree, but who is that?

3 - Just because you heard it on Fox News doesn't mean it's true Same for CNN, MSNBC, etc....

4 - There are people who make their living fooling you into voting Republican Same for dems

5 - The rich are not "job creators", except in China Because work is cheap and unions aren't driving up prices

6 - The Republican leaders think you are stupid because you do just what they say Same for dems

7 - Rush Limbaugh may have an impressive sounding voice, but he is an idiot So is Chris Matthews, except for the voice

8 - Glenn Beck is certifiably crazy So is Olbermann

9 - George Bush only became President for the food and the jet Obama only became president for the shredding of the constitution

10 - The wealthy would not actually mind paying higher taxes Maybe Soros and Buffet, but what about the other 99% of "wealthy people"?

1 - Your chance of winning the lottery and joining the 1% is rather low Same goes for dems Um, never met a "Dem" who opposed taxing the rich because he expected to win the lottery

2 - It actually is good for the country if the President is smart I agree, but who is that? Oh yeh, you're Republican. Bush was dumb, Obama is smart.

3 - Just because you heard it on Fox News doesn't mean it's true Same for CNN, MSNBC, etc.... Um, no, Fox makes [excrement] up, the others don't do that

4 - There are people who make their living fooling you into voting Republican Same for dems No, that's a Karl Rove tactic, Democrats just use common sense, which is sadly lacking among the Right

5 - The rich are not "job creators", except in China Because work is cheap and unions aren't driving up prices Work in China, making crap, is cheap. Quality work, like Made in the USA, demands quality pay

6 - The Republican leaders think you are stupid because you do just what they say Same for dems No, Democrats respect the intelligence of their members, Republicans exploit the ignorance of theirs

7 - Rush Limbaugh may have an impressive sounding voice, but he is an idiot So is Chris Matthews, except for the voice I don't think you actually listen to Mathews, you just picked him out as being a Liberal

8 - Glenn Beck is certifiably crazy So is Olbermann granted there is something wrong with Olbermann, but he's not bat[excrement] crazy, I wouldn't expect you to notice the difference

9 - George Bush only became President for the food and the jet Obama only became president for the shredding of the constitution What exactly has he shredded, the Second Amendment?

10 - The wealthy would not actually mind paying higher taxes Maybe Soros and Buffet, but what about the other 99% of "wealthy people"? If you ask them, you find it isn't a burden to pay a little more

Edited by Will Rockwell

Based on the obviously misinformed response to my list, here are some more things Republicans don't know

1 - MSNBC and CNN are not the left-wing equivalent to Fox. There is no legitimate news organization that makes up stories the way Fox does

2 - Glenn Beck is not equivalent to Chris Mathews. You would have to combine Chris Mathews with Charles Manson, Ted Nugent and Sheriff Arpaio to even come close

3 - Stupid people can't tell the difference between themselves and smart people, they have no reference. That's why so many people voted for George Bush twice

4 - Rich people don't have to worry about paying taxes, and they don't cut back on their spending if their rate goes up a couple percent.

5 - Just because a conservative told you Obama is shredding the Constitution or wants to take away your guns doesn't make it true.

Because you aren't willing to concede that dems have the same issues repubs have both with the representatives and the electorate, you will never have a discussion that goes anywhere toward a solution. I am not a republican, I am a conservative libertarian. I don't like anything the two big parties are putting forth. Everyone is too self-righteous to sit down and hammer something out without getting sand in their nether-regions.

Because you aren't willing to concede that dems have the same issues repubs have both with the representatives and the electorate, you will never have a discussion that goes anywhere toward a solution. I am not a republican, I am a conservative libertarian. I don't like anything the two big parties are putting forth. Everyone is too self-righteous to sit down and hammer something out without getting sand in their nether-regions.

Democrats have repeatedly and historically demonstrated the will and ability to compromise. When the current temporary mob of Republicans will not budge in their ideology, compromise is impossible. Compromise does not mean abandoning your principals just to get along with the other side, it means bending toward a middle road....Republicans refuse to do that.

When Dems are ready to cut some social services out of the budget to help curtail the out-of-control spending, I will agree that they are ready to compromise. Repubs are taking a hardline because we need to do some drastic, unpopular things to help our economy and ourselves in the long run.

When Dems are ready to cut some social services out of the budget to help curtail the out-of-control spending, I will agree that they are ready to compromise. Repubs are taking a hardline because we need to do some drastic, unpopular things to help our economy and ourselves in the long run.

The out of control spending began when Republicans committed to two wars without funding them, total cost now over a trillion dollars. This is madness, yet you insist on cutting social services to pay for it. Ain't gonna happen.

The out of control spending began when Republicans committed to two wars without funding them, total cost now over a trillion dollars. This is madness, yet you insist on cutting social services to pay for it. Ain't gonna happen.

I want both wars over and to bring our troops back here to protect us, not the people who are going to kill each other anyway. And to be clear, the out of control spending started with the New Deal (SS Act and the Wagner Act), effectively enslaving each succesive generation to the previous one.

I want both wars over and to bring our troops back here to protect us, not the people who are going to kill each other anyway. And to be clear, the out of control spending started with the New Deal (SS Act and the Wagner Act), effectively enslaving each succesive generation to the previous one.

Social Security will be seen historically as one of the greatest programs in the civilized world. Republicans just can't get past the fact that Democrats thought of it first.

Social Security will be seen historically as one of the greatest programs in the civilized world. Republicans just can't get past the fact that Democrats thought of it first.

Social Security, like most other entitlement programs, are only good in theory. It was a good idea, but is not infinitely solvent in a welfare society where more and more people take from the government compared to the number paying into the system.

The only reason repubs didn't think of it is because the repubs at the time thought everyone should do for themselves and plan for their own future, not let the government plan your life for you.

Social Security, like most other entitlement programs, are only good in theory. It was a good idea, but is not infinitely solvent in a welfare society where more and more people take from the government compared to the number paying into the system.

The only reason repubs didn't think of it is because the repubs at the time thought everyone should do for themselves and plan for their own future, not let the government plan your life for you.

Social Security has worked fine for 70 years, and is working fine today. The poverty experienced by older people up until the 1930's has been alleviated quite successfully. SS will work fine tomorrow because it will continue to evolve. Republicans' complaint is SS will go broke in 50 years, it won't of course because Congress will deal with it, as they have in the past. The only reason Republicans hate Social Security is because it is another Democratic program that they can't take credit for.