Sign in to follow this  
AgustaWestland

Healthcare Now, The Repukes Can Go spam Themselves !

I just now had 4 wisdom teeth taken out (labor), and, I had sugar water IV (product)

anethesia (product), and 3 different prescriptions afterwards.

luckily its free for me, BUT WHY IS IT NOT FREE FOR EVERY AMERICAN ?!

Obama 2012 !

thats right, your going to pay taxes for healthcare.

dont like it ?

f**k you.

its that easy.

:)

hey, you republicans, if ya dont like it, go f**k yourself !

and you can shove your spam wordin redneck trailer park up your f**kin @ss too, before we send our military down there and collect your taxes, and then shove it up your f**kin ass.

Obama 2012 !

we should make it illegal for the f**ckin rednecks to vote !

they got their f**kin ass whooped in the civil war

they tried to break from the union

they fought to keep slaves

they fought to keep segregation

they fought against abortion and contraception

they fought against women's sufferage

they fight against Civil rights 365 days a year

they fought against reconstruction

they make their minority populations live under constant threat and intimidation.

they fight against same sex marriage equality

they fight against public transportation

They fight against proper schooling and education

And they even gave a trans-gendered person who's NEW sex is female, who had a waiver, granting her the right to use women's facilities, a ticket for disorderly conduct for using the women's restroom, (in texas). (to delegitimize a person's civil rights to choose their own gender).

and not to mention, their labor, products and services are inferior quality.

f**k the rednecks, and f**k the republicans.

its tim we went down their, and f**kin wrecked the whole south, completely, and FORCED them to adopt AMERICAN LIFE. once and for all time.

there was an american flag on the bus windows, you know what that means ? HELPING THE POOR IS THE AMERICAN WAY !

f**k the south, and f**k the republicans.

its that simple.

their way isnt american, their way is bullsh*t and never works.

and you know what ?

the f**kin poor isnt the only recipients of social programs.

AND, not to mention, that if blacks want their civil rights, Obama needs to be re elected.

Your a PUSS a REAL MAN worth his salt shoot cocaine into his gums gulps a pint of booze and takes a needle nose pliers self yanks

Your a PUSS a REAL MAN worth his salt shoot cocaine into his gums gulps a pint of booze and takes a needle nose pliers self yanks

You must be real proud to be so incompetent that you go crawling to the government and plead for them to give you someting for free that they steal from someone else. Pretty pathetic and I know you don't care. You are the perfect reason to abandon free health care.

I forget to add in that your ignorances are far worse than the average bum. Yes bum you go begging for your needs and you know nothing about the real world all you have is bitterness and hate, wait that is the platvorm of Obama and the democratic party so you will fit right in.

You must be real proud to be so incompetent that you go crawling to the government and plead for them to give you someting for free that they steal from someone else. Pretty pathetic and I know you don't care. You are the perfect reason to abandon free health care.

I forget to add in that your ignorances are far worse than the average bum. Yes bum you go begging for your needs and you know nothing about the real world all you have is bitterness and hate, wait that is the platvorm of Obama and the democratic party so you will fit right in.

Exactly who the fuck are they stealing from?

"You are the perfect reason to abandon free health care." - So let me get this straight, because you don't like KarlChilders you want to deny healthcare to people? That's like killing everyone in your workplace because you don't like the janitor.

No sir, you know nothing of the real world. I advise you to join it sometime.

Edited by RobCooperX

I just now had 4 wisdom teeth taken out (labor), and, I had sugar water IV (product)

anethesia (product), and 3 different prescriptions afterwards.

luckily its free for me, BUT WHY IS IT NOT FREE FOR EVERY AMERICAN ?!

Obama 2012 !

thats right, your going to pay taxes for healthcare.

dont like it ?

f**k you.

its that easy.

hey, you republicans, if ya dont like it, go f**k yourself !

and you can shove your spam wordin redneck trailer park up your f**kin @ss too, before we send our military down there and collect your taxes, and then shove it up your f**kin ass.

Obama 2012 !

we should make it illegal for the f**ckin rednecks to vote !

they got their f**kin ass whooped in the civil war

they tried to break from the union

they fought to keep slaves

they fought to keep segregation

they fought against abortion and contraception

they fought against women's sufferage

they fight against Civil rights 365 days a year

they fought against reconstruction

they make their minority populations live under constant threat and intimidation.

they fight against same sex marriage equality

they fight against public transportation

They fight against proper schooling and education

And they even gave a trans-gendered person who's NEW sex is female, who had a waiver, granting her the right to use women's facilities, a ticket for disorderly conduct for using the women's restroom, (in texas). (to delegitimize a person's civil rights to choose their own gender).

and not to mention, their labor, products and services are inferior quality.

f**k the rednecks, and f**k the republicans.

its tim we went down their, and f**kin wrecked the whole south, completely, and FORCED them to adopt AMERICAN LIFE. once and for all time.

there was an american flag on the bus windows, you know what that means ? HELPING THE POOR IS THE AMERICAN WAY !

f**k the south, and f**k the republicans.

its that simple.

their way isnt american, their way is bullsh*t and never works.

and you know what ?

the f**kin poor isnt the only recipients of social programs.

AND, not to mention, that if blacks want their civil rights, Obama needs to be re elected.

Agree and disagree with certain parts.

Not ALL rednecks are racists or idiots.

But I do like your attitude! Haha. And I agree about healthcare. The only reason that poor and middle class people would oppose universal healthcare is because they have been very misinformed about it. Pass it anyway and I guarentee in 5 years or less they would be willing to shoot anyone that suggested going back to the shit system we have to live with now. All the healthcare companies care about is profit. And they make profit by getting you to purchase health insurance for unreasonable amounts and then deny you healthcare when you really need it. If you're a guy like Mitt Romney you don't have to worry about paying medical bills because you're filthy rich. But the majority of people DO have to worry about it. It's not a handout and it's not charity like so many fools would have you believe. Healthcare should be a right to the citizens of a free nation. It's the humane thing to do.

And to all the anti-universal healthcare people out there that are Christians I'd just like to ask you one simple question: Who would Jesus deny? I may not believe that stuff, but I know many many many of you do. And I certainly don't remember the story where Jesus didn't heal the sick person because they didn't have health insurance and couldn't pay out of pocket. So basically if you argue with me on healthcare then you think you know better than Jesus.

Agree and disagree with certain parts.

Not ALL rednecks are racists or idiots.

But I do like your attitude! Haha. And I agree about healthcare. The only reason that poor and middle class people would oppose universal healthcare is because they have been very misinformed about it. Pass it anyway and I guarentee in 5 years or less they would be willing to shoot anyone that suggested going back to the shit system we have to live with now. All the healthcare companies care about is profit. And they make profit by getting you to purchase health insurance for unreasonable amounts and then deny you healthcare when you really need it. If you're a guy like Mitt Romney you don't have to worry about paying medical bills because you're filthy rich. But the majority of people DO have to worry about it. It's not a handout and it's not charity like so many fools would have you believe. Healthcare should be a right to the citizens of a free nation. It's the humane thing to do.

And to all the anti-universal healthcare people out there that are Christians I'd just like to ask you one simple question: Who would Jesus deny? I may not believe that stuff, but I know many many many of you do. And I certainly don't remember the story where Jesus didn't heal the sick person because they didn't have health insurance and couldn't pay out of pocket. So basically if you argue with me on healthcare then you think you know better than Jesus.

Im AgustaWestland.

and thanks

The last election was the final verdict on The Affordable Care Act, Obamacare. America wants it. America needs to see first hand what exactly the Affordable Care Act is. It will not be fully implemented until 2018. But, what they have seen so far, they like. Keeping young people on the parent's insurance policy until the young person is 26 has been well received. So, has the idea of removing "preexisting condition clauses" from insurance policies.

Aside from Republicans screaming about the idea itself, Americans realize it is complex legislation, and some adjustments to the law will need to be made. Government administrators are struggling with some of the language during implementation. Same thing happened with Social Security. I for one hope this is my last post on the Affordable Care Act. With Republicans involved in a Civil War in their own party, I am sure they will take a few more swings at the Affordable Care Act, but it is nothing to be concerned about.

dr-obama.jpg?w=450

Edited by Dale Dane

Hello admin my name is SAIM.. Your are having a nice nice forum. i am a new user and i will be Actively participating.. Hope you will well come me..:)

How many republicans,democrats and moderates are Libertarian conservatives willing to throw under the bus?

Here are 10 great reasons to support IMPROVED Medicare Single Payer Insurance:

1. Everybody In, Nobody Out. Universal means access to health care for everyone, period.  Plus it is estimated to create 2.6 million new jobs!

2. Portability. If you are unemployed, or lose or change jobs, your health coverage stays with you.

3. Uniform Benefits. No Cadillac plans for the wealthy and Pinto plans for everyone else, with high deductibles, limited services, caps on payments for care, and no protection in the event of a catastrophe. One level of comprehensive care for everyone, regardless of the size of your wallet.

4. Prevention. By removing financial roadblocks, a universal health system encourages preventive care that lowers an individual's ultimate cost and pain and suffering when problems are neglected and societal cost in the over-utilization of emergency rooms or the spread of communicable diseases.

5. Choice. Most private insurance restricts your choice of providers and hospitals. Under the U.S. National Health Insurance Act, patients have a choice, and the provider is assured a fair payment.

6. No Interference with Care. Caregivers and patients regain their autonomy to decide what's best for a patient's health, not what's dictated by the billing department. No denial of coverage for pre-existing conditions or cancellation of policies for "unreported" minor health problems.

7. Reducing Waste. One third of every private health insurance dollar goes for paperwork and profits, compared to about 3% under Medicare, the federal government’s universal system for senior citizen healthcare.

8. Cost Savings. A guaranteed health care system can produce the cost savings needed to cover everyone, largely by using existing resources without the waste. Taiwan, shifting from a U.S. private health care model, adopted a similar system in 1995, boosting health coverage from 57% to 97% with little increase in overall health care spending.

9. Common Sense Budgeting. The public system sets fair reimbursements applied equally to all providers, private and public, while assuring that appropriate health care is delivered, and uses its clout to negotiate volume discounts for prescription drugs and medical equipment.

10. Public Oversight. The public sets the policies and administers the system, not high priced CEOs meeting in private and making decisions based on their company’s stock performance needs.

The most important thing was that Trump took the first step toward repealing the medical reform, or Obamacare, which became the most significant accomplishment of his predecessor.