Sign in to follow this  
Al Arafat

Hello Everybody

I'm Al Arafat,I am a new one in this site. I am very happy to join here.and I feel that mankind needs to wake up and to think something what we are doing to our World, to our society,and the next generation.

I'm a fairly moderate liberal .I hope that in this site we can have some interesting discussions here, and hope that we at least learn better something from here.Good wishes for all.

I'm Al Arafat,I am a new one in this site. I am very happy to join here.and I feel that mankind needs to wake up and to think something what we are doing to our World, to our society,and the next generation.

I'm a fairly moderate liberal .I hope that in this site we can have some interesting discussions here, and hope that we at least learn better something from here.Good wishes for all.

Hey Al, what's up? I can't decode exactly what you mean to say in your introductory, but I suppose I do know the gist of what you mean to say. Say, everything isn't up in the air, free thinking just on its own. There's a lot of problems out there, but one thing all of us do share is the human condition, can't hide from there, once we each take care enough to look. And, we all do one way or the other. Most are modest illustrations because that's all we got. Talk is about town, talk is cheap, money talks, jobs talk, skills talk, and one should hope they do talk a lot so that good skills become better known. It's a cohabitation, hopefully. A collaboration perhaps where we don't exactly agree on all things, but we share and do the best we can to make this world a better place. Dumb thought, it comes down to the mega lottery, wouldn't it be better if more than 3 people won the 640 million payout? I mean, what if with the same odds and the same incentives, it was 640 people each one a million each? You could even break it down more, hyperbole speaking that is. No, not everybody is in the game, that's impossible, at least at first, but think about it.

U know, people buy lotto tickets to win, but they don't buy them to pay taxes, taxes they say are bad. Even in a free society, where freedom means for the most part escaping somehow from actual tyranny. Back to what I said before, awareness or understanding does take

a lot more words. Look forward to yours Al!

Peace!

Thank you for inform . It is reality that, there a lot of problem out there . But we have no exact solution....

Like a general people what we do..........

That's partly the reason I came here, Al: To be able to talk to people about those same problems without being distracted by name-calling and nasty intentions. We have to keep our heads if we want to find solutions.

Not so interested in the free-for-all forum, since that forum exists everywhere else, but I very like the idea of the Liberal Forum.

Thank you for inform . It is reality that, there a lot of problem out there . But we have no exact solution....

Any relation to Yaser Arafat

On 4/16/2012 at 7:14 AM, KarlChilders said:

Any relation to Yaser Arafat

Yaser who??

He was a fat and bearded and wore funky clothes??

On 4/12/2012 at 3:36 AM, Al Arafat said:

My Cabeza Albondigas