tech guy

The Ultimate Trayvon Martin Thread

On 12/9/2019 at 2:39 PM, Old Mack said:

Image result for bhavin turakhia

maxresdefault.jpg&sp=e048042cf5ab6db987a

Agenda hacks Pete Buttigieg and Elizabeth Warren pander to the PoCs and ultraliberals...it is despicable.

George Zimmerman, who (if you don't remember) killed Trayvon Martin an unarmed Black teenager has a $265 million lawsuit against Democratic presidential candidates, Pete Buttigieg and Elizabeth Warren for defaming him.  According to the suit, the candidates “defamed Zimmerman for political gain in misguided and malicious attempts to bolster their standings amongst African-American voters, all at Zimmerman’s expense.”

The lawsuit was filed in Polk County, Fla., Tuesday and it argued that Warren and Buttigieg’s two separate tweets on Feb. 5, the day Martin would have turned 25th, want to profit from the killed, using it “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

“Trayvon Martin would have been 25 today. How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear? #BlackLivesMatter,” Buttigieg tweeted. 

Warren also tweeted: “My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon’s family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children especially young Black boys can grow up safe and free.”      

“It is high time that the cheap and harmful use of the race card by politicians of all stripes be made to cease and desist,” Zimmerman’s attorney and founder of conservative legal rights group Judicial Watch, Larry Klayman, said in a statement, according to Newsweek. “Their despicable ‘race tactics’ are not only causing great harm to persons such as my client George Zimmerman but also are damaging relations between black and white Americans who are all brothers.

Did you see that movie?
I'll let you borrow it if you promise to send it back
PM me a shipping address

24 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Did you see that movie?
I'll let you borrow it if you promise to send it back
PM me a shipping address

I've seen it and thought it was pretty good BUT not the greatest.

Seemingly unlike the people who like to throw around the slur...I've read the book...Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Uncle Tom was hardly the slur the ultraliberals / Black militants like to use.

You saw the movie that showed the retarded girl wasn't "diamond", Trayvon's girlfriend?

Someone ought to go to jail for that

13 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

You saw the movie that showed the retarded girl wasn't "diamond", Trayvon's girlfriend?

Someone ought to go to jail for that

actually...didn't see it.

Spaced out and thought you were talking about  Gone with the Wind as mentioned in drjokes thread.

What is the Trayvon movie about other victimization ?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

HAAA!!! HAAAAAAAAAA!

Let me find a link

On 4/13/2012 at 3:54 PM, Henry_ said:

From what I understand, Zimmerman's attorney will ask for her to be removed, as the conflict would remain b/c her husbands colleague has been hired

to consult on the case for CNN.

On 4/14/2012 at 10:54 AM, Isabel said:

Of course he wants her removed - a young woman isn't the kind of judge he wants. He wants an old whtie guy.

You're a racist hack !

On February 26, 2012, Trayvon Martin, an African American teen walking home from a trip to a convenience store, is fatally shot by George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer patrolling the townhouse community of the Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, Florida. Zimmerman later claimed to have shot the unarmed 17-year-old out of self-defense during a physical altercation. After police initially opted not to arrest Zimmerman, whose father is white and mother is Hispanic, the case sparked protests and ignited national debates about racial profiling and self-defense laws. Zimmerman later was charged with second-degree murder; following a high-profile trial that riveted America, he was acquitted of the charges against him.

On February 26, Martin, a Miami high school student, was in Sanford visiting his father. Dressed in a hooded sweatshirt, the teen was on his way back to the home of his father’s fiancée, after buying a bag of Skittles and a bottle of juice, when he was spotted by Zimmerman, a 28-year-old insurance-fraud investigator who was captain of the neighborhood patrol at the Retreat at Twin Lakes, which recently had experienced a series of break-ins and burglaries. Zimmerman called the non-emergency line of the Sanford police to report that Martin looked suspicious then ignored a police dispatcher’s advice not to follow the young man. Moments later, gunfire rang out. When officers arrived, Martin was dead at the scene. Zimmerman, who had a bloody nose and cuts on the back of his head, was questioned then released. There were no eyewitnesses to the shooting, and police chose not to arrest Zimmerman, who claimed to have acted in self-defense.

After Martin’s parents raised concerns about the police investigation into the death of their son, who had no criminal record, the case gained national attention. Protest rallies were held in cities nationwide, including New York City, where on March 21 hundreds of people gathered for the Million Hoodie March and demanded justice for Martin, who many believed Zimmerman had profiled as suspicious and threatening simply because the teen was black. Two days later, President Barack Obama said of the shooting: “If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.” In addition to raising a national debate about race relations, the shooting drew attention to Florida’s controversial Stand Your Ground law, which allows people to use lethal force if they fear for their safety and does not require them to retreat from a dangerous situation, even when it’s possible to do so.

On April 11, 2012, following weeks of demonstrations, a special prosecutor appointed by Florida’s governor charged Zimmerman with second-degree murder. He pleaded not guilty and the case went to trial in June 2013. In court, the prosecution portrayed Zimmerman as a wannabe cop who had profiled Martin as a criminal, chased him down and fought him. Prosecutors also tried to poke holes in Zimmerman’s self-defense claim by pointing to inconsistencies in his statements to the police. Defense attorneys for Zimmerman, who did not take the stand, contended he only shot Martin after the teen attacked him. On July 13, after deliberating for 16 hours over two days, a jury of six women found Zimmerman not guilty.

In November 2013, the city of Sanford announced new rules forbidding volunteers in its neighborhood watch program from carrying guns and pursuing suspects.