Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

The Ultimate Trayvon Martin Thread

Yeah, and imagine the mark being left when defense attorney Mark O'Mara has to admit publicly that he LIED in court on May 28th when he purposely told a false tale about what was found on Trayvon Martin's cell phone. Imagine that mark. Must really suck to be a lying lawyer just like your client, especially since he knew about the video since at least September of last year...

Yeah, imagine that mark.

He knew when he made the statement in court that he was wrong?

I assume you have proof of that claim, don't you?

Or perhaps you simply don't understand what "lying" means because you engage in it so often?

Yeah :wacko: , a bullet hole through the chest wouldn't cause much marking, just went on in and ripped away a third of the heart and punctured both lungs, causing immediate loss of consciousness and eminent death, but not "marked up" much, at least on the outside. :rolleyes: \\sarcasm\\

If Zimmerman initiated the confrontation, why did Martin have no indications of a physical attack on his body?

He knew when he made the statement in court that he was wrong?

I assume you have proof of that claim, don't you?

Or perhaps you simply don't understand what "lying" means because you engage in it so often?

If Zimmerman initiated the confrontation, why did Martin have no indications of a physical attack on his body?

http://mojoimage.com/free-image-hosting-12/8019BL10-CxCYAAKRYN.jpg-large.jpg

http://t.co/lmB0ayy8fG

Martin did have another injury... a one eighth by one quarter inch abrasion on the dorsal surface of the skin covering the first phalanges of the ring finger of his left hand.... and NO George Zimmerman DNA on his hands, under his finger nails, or on the cuffs of his hoodie.

"fuckin' coons, they always get away."

New evidence: Zimmerman applied to become a cop but was rejected

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-trial-cop-application-20130604,0,7772961.story

SANFORD — Prosecutors have filed paperwork revealing that murder defendant George Zimmerman applied to become a police officer in a county near Washington, D.C. but was turned down.

His application and rejection letter are among the latest pieces of evidence the state has notified defense attorneys they may use at Zimmerman's trial, which begins Monday.

Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder. He's the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, after calling police and describing the teenager as suspicious.

Zimmerman says he acted in self-defense. Prosecutors say he profiled the teenager, assumed Trayvon was about to commit a crime, followed and killed him.

The new list of evidence, filed Monday, says Zimmerman applied to become an officer in Prince William County, Md., but that appears to be an error. There is no Prince William County in Maryland, however, there is one in Virginia, and it's the site of Zimmerman's hometown: Manassas.

The paperwork does not spell out when Zimmerman applied for the job, but it is not the first indication that he had an interest in police work.

He was a student at Seminole State College, about to complete a two-year degree in criminal justice, at the time of the shooting.

He also took part in a citizens' academy, a program sponsored by the Seminole County Sheriff's Office that allows people to become more familiar with police work.

On his 2008 application to join that program, he wrote, "I hold law enforcement officers in the highest regard as I hope to one day become one."

The new evidence list includes information that Zimmerman trained at a Longwood gym that specializes in boxing and kickboxing.

A webpage for the business, Kokopelli's Gym, describes it as "the most complete fight gym in the world."

In a separate pleading, defense attorney Mark O'Mara has asked the judge to ban prosecutors from using several specific terms, ones he describes as "inflammatory".

etc

bwah ha ha

New evidence: Zimmerman applied to become a cop but was rejected

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-trial-cop-application-20130604,0,7772961.story

SANFORD — Prosecutors have filed paperwork revealing that murder defendant George Zimmerman applied to become a police officer in a county near Washington, D.C. but was turned down.

His application and rejection letter are among the latest pieces of evidence the state has notified defense attorneys they may use at Zimmerman's trial, which begins Monday.

Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder. He's the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, after calling police and describing the teenager as suspicious.

Zimmerman says he acted in self-defense. Prosecutors say he profiled the teenager, assumed Trayvon was about to commit a crime, followed and killed him.

The new list of evidence, filed Monday, says Zimmerman applied to become an officer in Prince William County, Md., but that appears to be an error. There is no Prince William County in Maryland, however, there is one in Virginia, and it's the site of Zimmerman's hometown: Manassas.

The paperwork does not spell out when Zimmerman applied for the job, but it is not the first indication that he had an interest in police work.

He was a student at Seminole State College, about to complete a two-year degree in criminal justice, at the time of the shooting.

He also took part in a citizens' academy, a program sponsored by the Seminole County Sheriff's Office that allows people to become more familiar with police work.

On his 2008 application to join that program, he wrote, "I hold law enforcement officers in the highest regard as I hope to one day become one."

The new evidence list includes information that Zimmerman trained at a Longwood gym that specializes in boxing and kickboxing.

A webpage for the business, Kokopelli's Gym, describes it as "the most complete fight gym in the world."

In a separate pleading, defense attorney Mark O'Mara has asked the judge to ban prosecutors from using several specific terms, ones he describes as "inflammatory".

etc

bwah ha ha

What relevance is there in this evidence to the shooting?

Seems strange that you want Martin's history excluded, but Zimmerman's admitted.

Hypocrite much?

http://mojoimage.com/free-image-hosting-12/8019BL10-CxCYAAKRYN.jpg-large.jpg

http://t.co/lmB0ayy8fG

Martin did have another injury... a one eighth by one quarter inch abrasion on the dorsal surface of the skin covering the first phalanges of the ring finger of his left hand.... and NO George Zimmerman DNA on his hands, under his finger nails, or on the cuffs of his hoodie.

So nothing that shows the Defense knew their information was wrong and lied, as you claimed.
And the only injury Martin received in a fight was from a guy was a trained fighter was a scratch on his finger? That seems unlikely, doesn't it? And that would seem to be an offensive injury, rather than defensive, don't you think?

The judge has excluded the information about Trayvon, which Mark OMara lied about.

The document shows defense was aware of the content of the video as early as September 2012.

Yeah, curious Trayvon Martin had NO MAJOR PHYSICAL INJURIES OR BRUISING to his hand after delivering what Zimmerman described as a battle for his life, being punched and pummeled until he thought he would pass out. Yet he was up and talking on the phone only moments after the cold blooded murder.

I think you're the one who doesn't think, Goofboy.

Still - no one has been able to explain why the murder of a young black teen has gone virtually unreported in the media as compared to the Trayvon Martin case. Still - no one has explained why Jesse Jackass and Al NotSoSharpton haven't led a rally in Atlanta demanding justice for Ervin Jefferson. Well we all know why - there is only one, obvious explanation, and all you Libby Racist Huckster Hypocrites who are clamoring for "justice for Trayvon," but remain SILENT about Ervin, know what it is.....

Ervin Jefferson, Atlanta teen, shot and killed by private security guards
ATLANTA - A distraught mother says that all she wants is justice for her teenage son, who was shot and killed by security guards* just minutes away from his home in metro Atlanta on Saturday night. Candy Grimes, who insists her son was unarmed, wants police to arrest and prosecute the men who killed 18-year-old Ervin Jefferson. Officers have said that the killers are two private security guards.

Where is Jesse Jackass? Where is Al NotSoSharpton? An innocent black child has been murdered. Where is the outrage? Why isn't there a comparable outcry from the community? Why hasn't Øbama said if he had a son, he would look like Ervin? Why no interest in this story?!!??

*African-American security guards - Oh...no wonder.....

rally.png

Yeah :wacko: , a bullet hole through the chest wouldn't cause much marking, just went on in and ripped away a third of the heart and punctured both lungs, causing immediate loss of consciousness and eminent death, but not "marked up" much, at least on the outside. :rolleyes: \\sarcasm\\

heck guy...are you saying that was Trayvon yelling for help 14 times after being shot and had a suck in chest wound ?

Why would a witness say it was Zimmy than ?

A second witness described a person on the ground with another straddling him and throwing punches. The man on the bottom was yelling for help, the witness told police.

The judge has excluded the information about Trayvon, which Mark OMara lied about.

The document shows defense was aware of the content of the video as early as September 2012.

Yeah, curious Trayvon Martin had NO MAJOR PHYSICAL INJURIES OR BRUISING to his hand after delivering what Zimmerman described as a battle for his life, being punched and pummeled until he thought he would pass out. Yet he was up and talking on the phone only moments after the cold blooded murder.

I think you're the one who doesn't think, Goofboy.

LOL, you just finished posting that Zimmerman had trained in a fight gym, even bolding that information.

And somehow this trained assassin didn't put a mark on Trayvon.

And you tell me I'm not thinking? :lol:

Goofboy, You should prolly do some research on your own and find out what kind of classes are taught at "the most complete fight gym in the world".

You really are starting to look like the world's most desperate moron.

heck guy...are you saying that was Trayvon yelling for help 14 times after being shot and had a suck in chest wound ?

Why would a witness say it was Zimmy than ?

A second witness described a person on the ground with another straddling him and throwing punches. The man on the bottom was yelling for help, the witness told police.

You're clueless. No longer have the time or inclination to help you catch up. You're way too far behind. I have much more informed people with which I can discuss the finer details of the case. No longer teaching the elementals. Sorry.

You should prolly do some research on your own and find out what kind of classes are taught at "the most complete fight gym in the world".

You really are starting to look like the world's most desperate moron.

I read what you posted and bolded.

Did you lie?

Here is what you said:

"The new evidence list includes information that Zimmerman trained at a Longwood gym that specializes in boxing and kickboxing.

So now we know we have a guy who trained at a fight gym, and yet after an altercation, Martin had one small scratch on his finger in what would seem to be an offensive area of the hand.

So you're saying Lil Thug Nation was yelling after having a bullet rip away a third of his heart, puncture two lungs, and cause immediate loss of consciousness??

So you're saying Lil Thug Nation was yelling after having a bullet rip away a third of his heart, puncture two lungs, and cause immediate loss of consciousness??

No, moron, that's not what I'm saying. George Zimmerman is the one who claimed Trayvon Martin allegedly continued to talk after having a third of his heart ripped away, both lungs punctured and was almost immediately rendered unconscious.

No, moron, that's not what I'm saying. George Zimmerman is the one who claimed Trayvon Martin allegedly continued to talk after having a third of his heart ripped away, both lungs punctured and was almost immediately rendered unconscious.

So if Lil Thug Nation couldn't be the one yelling for help in had to be Zimmerman. I wonder which black cities are going to riot when he gets off for the murder.

So if Lil Thug Nation couldn't be the one yelling for help in had to be Zimmerman. I wonder which black cities are going to riot when he gets off for the murder.

No one was yelling anything after the gunshot, moron. And according to Zimmerman, Martin had his hands over Zimmerman's mouth and nose prior to the gunshot. So, that only leaves Martin as the person screaming in mortal terror of being murder by gunshot.

moron

You're clueless. No longer have the time or inclination to help you catch up. You're way too far behind. I have much more informed people with which I can discuss the finer details of the case. No longer teaching the elementals. Sorry.

heck guy...your having a problem accepting reality and acting in typical ultraliberal fashion !

You should be on MSNBC as a guest commentator...maybe even have your own show.

BTW: If someone did this to you and you were carrying a gun, what would you do ?

zimmerman-f-b.jpg?w=529&h=269

No one was yelling anything after the gunshot, moron. And according to Zimmerman, Martin had his hands over Zimmerman's mouth and nose prior to the gunshot. So, that only leaves Martin as the person screaming in mortal terror of being murder by gunshot.

moron

Hmmm I wonder how Zimmerman was breathing all that time with Lil Thug Nation's hands on his mouth. Probably through his hands just like the yelling.

Will you be one of those rioting when Georgie gets off???

And that is just to purchase. Zimmerman had a concealed carry permit which requires a more exhaustive background check along with special training.

Yeah, that was just bad wording on my part. I was trying to get across that the gun purchase would have also triggered a check.

I sure hope heck guy saw this post !

heck guy...your having a problem accepting reality and acting in typical ultraliberal fashion !

You should be on MSNBC as a guest commentator...maybe even have your own show.

BTW: If someone did this to you and you were carrying a gun, what would you do ?

zimmerman-f-b.jpg?w=529&h=269

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/conscience-realist/2013/jun/5/guns-weed-and-more-inconvenient-truth-about-trayvo/

FLORIDA, June 5, 2013 — The defense want to introduce texts written by Trayvon Martin into the trial of George Zimmerman.

While the identity of the recipient in the texts (see pdf or image) remains a mystery, there is no doubt as to who the original messenger is: Trayvon Martin. These text messages were sent on November 22, 2011, just over three months before he would be fatally shot by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman.

… snip …

Irrespective of one’s views about Zimmerman, the following question must be asked: Who was Trayvon Martin?

In the shooting’s wake, national media organizations portrayed Martin as an almost angelic figure, a young man who was savagely struck down while minding his own business. None of us know exactly why he was shot. The facts will surely reveal themselves in time. What we do know, however, is that Martin was far from perfect.

Recently, Zimmerman’s legal defense team released a detailed transcript of text messages which Martin sent and received during the months leading up to his death.

Now, the public can learn who Martin was — for better or for worse — in the late seventeen-year-old’s own words.

Selected messages from the transcript are listed below.

It is Valentine’s Day; February 14, 2012. Trayvon Martin is suspended from school and deep in conversation.

Someone: Wea u at? [Text blocked out]
Trayvon: Suspended
Trayvon receives another message nearly eighteen minutes later.
Someone: Yo
Trayvon: Wats gud??
Someone: I got a gud ass 1 we just need the thang kid
Trayvon: Wea its at??
Someone: [Text blocked out] sed he will meet.me in my area he walk around with at least a stack
Hours after, Trayvon mentions his suspension again.
Someone: Why you not in school?
Trayvon: Suspended
Someone: I thought u was going out with ur friend
Trayvon: Naw my ol g say she dont want me home caus she think ima get in mo trouble
Trayvon: Fightn
Someone: she kick u out
Someone: What you fighting fa?
Later on in the day, it looks like some kind of get-together is in the works.
Someone: So wat we finna do
Trayvon: U sayd friday right??
Someone: Yea
Trayvon: Aigh my dawg gon slid nd yall gon get it
Someone: U cumin
Trayvon: Naw i gotta chill caus i just got in trouble nd who all gon b wit u?

By February 15, seemingly addictive activities are being discussed.
Someone: Oh, you smoke?
Trayvon: Yea do u??
Trayvon: Yall had smokd da rest??
Someone: Naw
The next few messages are blocked out, but Trayvon eventually writes the following: “Dats worst den smokin”
Someone: Lol how?
Trayvon: Caus a addiction 2 alcohol is mo harsh den i addiction2 weed

Only three days later, Trayvon and another person are talking about obtaining firearms.
Trayvon: Wydd??
Someone: getting my Mama really for a fight
Trayvon: Yo dad gf cumn ova??
Trayvon: U got heat??”
Trayvon: U got heat??
Someone: bae I’m [text blocked out] we crazy she got her guns
Trayvon: U got heat??
Someone: No
Trayvon: -__- Bae bullets dnt hav eyes
Trayvon: O aigh
Trayvon: Umhmm im tryna tell u
Someone: wat
Trayvon: Nutn b safe man
Trayvon: U gotta gun??
Someone: it my mommy but she buy for me
Trayvon: She let u hold it??
Someone: yea
Trayvon: But she keep it??
Someone: yea
The next message is sent almost thirty minutes later.
Trayvon: I gotta bill right na 4 sum fie
Others arrive much later that night.
Someone: You want a 22 revolver
Someone: You want a 22 revolver
Trayvon: Wat shoota??

The date is February 20. Trayvon has less than one week to live. He is conversing with someone about weed, Orlando, and more.
Trayvon: Hey
Someone: Wyd?
Trayvon: Getn ready 2 leav
Someone: Where you going?
Trayvon replies almost eighteen minutes later.
Trayvon: Orlando
Someone: Orlando? Why?
Trayvon: 2 chill
Someone: you got family up there?
Trayvon replies nearly fifty-two minutes later.
Trayvon: Yea
Someone: so how long you staying?
Trayvon replies roughly seventeen minutes later.
Trayvon: A week
Trayvon sends another message nearly eighteen minutes after.
Trayvon: I hid m weed [text blocked out]
Someone: bae why u put the weed [text blocked out]
Trayvon: Its wrapd…… i neva caught da bus nd i thought dey was gon check nd dats da safest plac

The rest, as the saying goes, is history.

Draw whatever conclusions you choose about Trayvon Martin. I think that the fellow’s own words speak for themselves quite clearly.

No spin necessary.

I read what you posted and bolded.

Did you lie?

Here is what you said:

"The new evidence list includes information that Zimmerman trained at a Longwood gym that specializes in boxing and kickboxing.

So now we know we have a guy who trained at a fight gym, and yet after an altercation, Martin had one small scratch on his finger in what would seem to be an offensive area of the hand.

fd74c80fadbe3bc5058cc99f1a622938.jpgfd74c80fadbe3bc5058cc99f1a622938.jpgfd74c80fadbe3bc5058cc99f1a622938.jpg

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/conscience-realist/2013/jun/5/guns-weed-and-more-inconvenient-truth-about-trayvo/

The rest, as the saying goes, is history.

Draw whatever conclusions you choose about Trayvon Martin. I think that the fellow’s own words speak for themselves quite clearly.

No spin necessar

That's truly scary.

Poor little innocent Trayvon, never did nuttin' wrong.

Doesn't have a damn thing to do with why George Zimmerman murdered him. They never met until 5/26/2013. Just demonstrates the same depraved thinking as George Zimmerman in those who think Trayvon's history is relevant in any way. Read the Florida statutes and case precedent guiding and governing admissibility of prior history.

Trayvon Martin is not on trial for second degree murder. And it remains to be seen if George Zimmerman will defend his multitude of tall tales, or will tuck tail like a coward and avoid the witness box.