Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

The Ultimate Trayvon Martin Thread

Any assault on a good Samaritan is serious. George followed Trayvon out of concern for his neighbors and was assaulted for it. This demonized liar supported two black inner city youth in an outreach program. He personally stopped at least one robbery. Everyone has flaws if put under a microscope.

The one thing Zim doesn't have is concern for his neighbors, as Trayvon was his neighbor. Zim was trying to prove he should be on the police force, by killing the reprobate and cleaning up the city, being an actual reprobate mattered not to Zim, as the dead are silent.

Physical evidence and witness statements back up his claims. One need not listen to the word of a killer and known liar.

If all the evidence pointed to Zim's innocence, he would not have been arrested, but such is not the case. No contusions and a few minor abrasions don't add up to exonerated murder, and Zim chasing Trayvon down for Zim to stand his ground won't work. You can't chase a person down to stand your ground. Credible witnesses are yet to be determined. If there is actual evidence in favor of the liar, the preliminary hearing should ferret it out, but Zim is not a credible witness in his own defense and neither is his wife. No one would believe a word of what Zim says now, and I have never believed what he said in the first place. Nothing he has said adds up logically and he changes his story, like a Conservative he tells you whatever he thinks you will believe. And apparently you are a believer in you know not what, because Zim destroyed the crime scene so all the people would have would be what he said, and what he could make it appear like to whatever witnesses.

Any assault on a good Samaritan is serious. George followed Trayvon out of concern for his neighbors and was assaulted for it. This demonized liar supported two black inner city youth in an outreach program. He personally stopped at least one robbery. Everyone has flaws if put under a microscope.

Murder is not a flaw. You apparently are a liar if you think lying is only a flaw. People who tell lies are dishonorable and show a lack of good character. Lying to the court is even more dishonorable. How can you consider lying to the court to be only a minor flaw? You may be flawed enough to see it that way, but the court did not. George Zimmerman has no honor. You can try to paint him as honorable, but Zim has no honor or he would have been forthright with the court.

There is no way you can paint Zim as a good Samaritan, as NO good Samaritan carries a powerful deadly force weapon and sneakily follows and scares the bejeebers out of a person before he murders that person, which is what George Zimmerman did to his neighbor Trayvon Benjamin Martin, and then Zimmerman has the colossal gall to think he can get away with murder by just saying he was standing his ground.

Edited by MarthaA

Concrete, sprinkler head, who cares? Point of fact, he was getting his ass kicked.

Point of fact, you lie like breathing. Two tiny cuts and a scrape on his nose isn't an "asskicking", so either you are lying, or a complete coward. Which is it?

He claims he was losing consciousness when his fellow combatant stated an intent to kill him. Its plausible one could lose consciousness from the wounds Zimmernman sustained.

Self-serving claims from a proven, continual liar with a history of lying that his victims attacked him are meaningless.

Any assault on a good Samaritan is serious.

Irrelevant, as that didn't happen.

George followed Trayvon out of concern for his neighbors and was assaulted for it.

More made-up shit.

This demonized liar supported two black inner city youth in an outreach program.

Yes, he loved feeling superior to black people. Thanks for pointing that out.

He personally stopped at least one robbery. Everyone has flaws if put under a microscope.

Yep - and his flaws are lying, bullying, assault and murder.

Physical evidence and witness statements back up his claims.

No, they don't. I'd ask yout to stop lying, but we both know that lying about this case to defend a murderer is your whole purpose here.

One need not listen to the word of a killer and known liar.

We won't. And neither will the jury.

Edited by Isabel

Concrete, sprinkler head, who cares? Point of fact, he was getting his ass kicked. He claims he was losing consciousness when his fellow combatant stated an intent to kill him. Its plausible one could lose consciousness from the wounds Zimmernman sustained.

Here's the problem Neo. When ever you say "he said", meaning Zim said, your argument dies right there. Zim has told one lie after another to the point that anything Zim says/said is worthless.

If the EMT's thought Zim had been on the verge of unconsciousness, that would of been in their report. It would of been pure neglect on their part to not note that!

No proof what so ever that Trayvon said he was going to kill Zim. Not one witness heard that. Not one of the phone calls or tapes heard that. The only one that said that was Zim the proven liar.

Lies;

1. I shot Trayvon in self defense.

2. In court on the stand; I did not know how old Trayvon was. Thought he was a couple years younger than I. But on the dispatch call Zim says "he looks to e in his teens, late teens.

Now what would that matter anyways? If he was 20 or 30, he would still have parents that were devastated over the murder of their child.

3. Bashed his head on sidewalk. Witness saw entire fight on the grass 4 feet from sidewalk. Not one witness said the fight took place near sidewalk. Zim's wounds are not consistant with being ashed on sidewalk.

4, No money for bond.

5. Walked up to my car and said "what's your problem." Zim was on phone with dispatch when Trayvon walked PASS Zim's car and no such thing happened.

6. Zim told police his record was squeaky clean.

7. When he was booked into the Seminole County Jail, he told the booking officer that he never had been in a pretrial-diversion program before, documents show.

8. Said he didn't know the Paypal money was availabe to him at the sane time was transferring that money into his wife's accounts.

9. Said he forgot he had another passport. While in jail, before the bond hearing, on a recorded phone call told his wife to "hang on to it.

10. Trayvon held his hand over my mouth so I could not yell for help. Then Zim says it was Zim on the tape yelling for help. Those cries for help were repeated over and over, one right after the other. Not one witness said they seen Trayvon's hand over Zim's mouth.

===========================================================================================================

So it is not just the lies he told the court but numerous lies that don't match the evidence or anything witness's said.

Why would an innocent person have to tell lie after lie about what happened?

I will tune back in when it is trial time,

I expect that YOU will get a surprise at trial time, as you have made it relatively clear that you think a racist court is going to fawn over Zim the Liar and Zim the Murderer and let him walk.

Yeah, well, post it on YouTube with the rest of the loons. Or maybe the flying monkeys at Conservative Treehouse would like to see your video... they seem particularly interested in conspiracy theory, lies, deception, and misinformation.

You ever try to get video OF Aliens? Much less FROM them?

No matter how hard you beat a dead horse it won't run any faster !

YOU say a dead horse can run, just not faster. If you can imagine a dead horse running at all, then, imagine what a bunch of live horses that aren't beaten can do? Trayvon is appallingly dead at the murdering hand of the known liar, George Zimmerman, but the horses of Trayvon's defense are alive, well, and running full speed for justice and justice will prevail.

Concrete, sprinkler head, who cares? Point of fact, he was getting his ass kicked. He claims he was losing consciousness when his fellow combatant stated an intent to kill him. Its plausible one could lose consciousness from the wounds Zimmernman sustained.

Yes, George is a drama queen.

He has a couple of boo boos on his head and a bruised nose.

Big deal.

If he thinks that's getting his "ass kicked" his clearly a pussy.

Any assault on a good Samaritan is serious.

George was a drunk, woman beater and hooked on uppers and downers who felt like he was some sort of "big shot" being NW coordinator. ... Good Samaritan. mxepa.gif

Pa... lease.

Physical evidence and witness statements back up his claims.

No they don't. His injuries are not consistent with the story he told and the witness only backs up PART of the story. There are also witnesses that saw George on top at certain points.

The mark you are highlighting looks like a blood stain to me, residue from the EMTs wiping it off.

Image taken by witness #13, one of three, in the moments immediately following the murder, before law enforcement arrived. Note the "U" shaped mark is already evident.

Blood stain? Dunno... looks the same in later photographs taken at the SPD.

i1l1q9.jpg

Image taken by witness #13, one of three, in the moments immediately following the murder, before law enforcement arrived. Note the "U" shaped mark is already evident.

Blood stain? Dunno... looks the same in later photographs taken at the SPD.

i1l1q9.jpg

What struck me immediately when I saw this pic was how the blood had that straight horizontal line to it. It was almost like he had a hat or cap on when he started bleeding.

Lies;

1. I shot Trayvon in self defense.- Certainly not proven to be a lie.

2. In court on the stand; I did not know how old Trayvon was. Thought he was a couple years younger than I. But on the dispatch call Zim says "he looks to e in his teens, late teens.- Hard to tell age in the dark at night. He obviously believed Tray to be an older teen based on the audio from the dispatch call. "My age" is relative. There is not a huge difference between a 27 year old and a 17 year old in terms of physical development.

3. Bashed his head on sidewalk. Witness saw entire fight on the grass 4 feet from sidewalk. Not one witness said the fight took place near sidewalk. Zim's wounds are not consistent with being ashed on sidewalk. Point is there is evidence that head bashing occurred. I would expect more injuries if he was bashed against the sidewalk, based on where the body was found and the fight occurred I have to guess he hit a sprinkler head or something as grass would not leave cuts. You can still kill someone by bashed their head into the grass, might just take a little longer. Pretty trivial difference, not an outright lie.

4, No money for bond. There is no proof he knew how much was in the defense account his brother set up. Wife may have known but even she told the court to contact the brother.

5. Walked up to my car and said "what's your problem." Zim was on phone with dispatch when Trayvon walked PASS Zim's car and no such thing happened. That is what Zimmermans father said. Zimmerman never said this occurred. How can you blame Zimmerman for the inaccuracy of this statement as he never said it?

6. Zim told police his record was squeaky clean. It was clean of any convictions. Just as clean as Martins.

Reporters awaiting the 10 AM release of the jail phone calls the prosecution are ready to release. Being delayed because Omara wants another judgement saying they can keep a majority of those calls from being released. This after the judge has already ruled the media's right to know stands and evidence can e released.

This gona be a long haul. Road blocks ever inch of the way. Course the defense will want to build the best case they can but the more they put things off the longer Zim stays in jail. Course Omara may be aware Zim is in for a long stay anyways. Now Omara needs to attempt at making that stay be a few years rather than decades.

Lies;

1. I shot Trayvon in self defense.- Certainly not proven to be a lie.

2. In court on the stand; I did not know how old Trayvon was. Thought he was a couple years younger than I. But on the dispatch call Zim says "he looks to e in his teens, late teens.- Hard to tell age in the dark at night. He obviously believed Tray to be an older teen based on the audio from the dispatch call. "My age" is relative. There is not a huge difference between a 27 year old and a 17 year old in terms of physical development.

3. Bashed his head on sidewalk. Witness saw entire fight on the grass 4 feet from sidewalk. Not one witness said the fight took place near sidewalk. Zim's wounds are not consistent with being ashed on sidewalk. Point is there is evidence that head bashing occurred. I would expect more injuries if he was bashed against the sidewalk, based on where the body was found and the fight occurred I have to guess he hit a sprinkler head or something as grass would not leave cuts. You can still kill someone by bashed their head into the grass, might just take a little longer. Pretty trivial difference, not an outright lie.

4, No money for bond. There is no proof he knew how much was in the defense account his brother set up. Wife may have known but even she told the court to contact the brother.

5. Walked up to my car and said "what's your problem." Zim was on phone with dispatch when Trayvon walked PASS Zim's car and no such thing happened. That is what Zimmermans father said. Zimmerman never said this occurred. How can you blame Zimmerman for the inaccuracy of this statement as he never said it?

6. Zim told police his record was squeaky clean. It was clean of any convictions. Just as clean as Martins.

1. fine, give you that one as it at this point is a matter of opinion.

2. Zim "I did not know his age. Way different that "late teens". Stating late teen shows he knew he was a minor. Stating he didn't know his age is a lie, trying to cover he killed a minor. Still don't matter if Trayvon was 20. Zim killed an innocent person who had a loving family who's lives had been torn forever.

3. there is not evidence his head was bashed. There is evidence his head was hurt in a struggle. Zim's first statement was he "hit" his head, not bashed. The bashed came later when Zim wanted to make it seem more dramatic (story changed...again).

4. Wife DID know! She was moving the money from one account to the other and they had been spending it!

5. Where did his Dad get his story from, his son.

6. Zim did not say clean of any convictions. He said squeaky clean. Twisting the words don't make it mean he was not lying. Squeaky clean is a blatant lie.

Well that was a long hour and a half listening to what we already knew. Now on top of that Omara is trying to block access to the other 100 or so calls because they are not related to the money hiding transfers. Ah the Judges instructions to release the info was not limited to the lying, hiding, of the money transfers.

Omara best be careful not to anger the Judge. If every single release of every single paper, call, testimony, evidence that is legally suppose to be released to the public, is objected and has to be taken into court, for every single particle, gona tick the Judge off. The Judge has already ordered that the law allows these things to be released. Then when / if Omara really, really, needs to keep something private the judge won't even listen.

If they gave the death penalty to idiots that are to stupid to live and not be a burden on society, Mr. & Mrs. Zim would be rushed down the isle on death row.

New nickname to describe these two accurately. The Dimmer Zimmer 's. Shorter version DimZim's. How could they think for a minute that talking aout money transfers the courts would not check to see how much?dahhhhhhh

DimZim's own control issues are what is going to hang him. If he had not been so worried about someone other than his self having control over what happens with this money, he wouldn't be sitting in jail again. His wife would not of been charged with lying and now has that on her record. Shot his case that relied on the credibility of his word shot out of the water like an over filled hot air balloon.

Thank goodness for the prosecution's case though. Thank goodness that DimZim isn't gona get away with this.

Oh my goodness. I just had a horrid thought. This DimZim was trying to become a police officer. Thank the Almighty he wasn't smart enough to pass the course.

Edited by Byia

George Zimmerman's attorney: Keep jail calls, 'Witness 9' statement private

On the same day prosecutors released six phone calls made by George Zimmerman to his wife while he was in jail, his lawyer asked the judge in the case to keep dozens of other calls private.

Prosecutors had been set to release 145 additional calls on Monday, but delayed after learning of Mark O'Mara's objection. The motion filed by the defense lawyer, however, focused unexpectedly on another piece of evidence in the case; a second statement made by one of the witnesses.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-18/news/os-george-zimmerman-more-jail-calls-20120618_1_jail-phone-defense-lawyer-prosecutors

Worried about witness 9...the defense??? Nope he is worried about what DimZim said about witness # 9. That is the witness that contacted an investigator about DimZim and his whole families 'mean' attitude. Was afraid to be identified.

BUT 145 of the calls had something to say about this one witness?

Or 145 calls that had something that the Federal suit has o DimZim?

Ever been curious about or want to take a look into someone else check book statement? How about Shellie DimZim's ? Well here it is for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam/news/static/cfnews13/documents/2012/06/Zimmerman-checking-accounts-0618.pdf

$9999.00 in

$9999.00 in

$9999.00 in

$9999.00 in

$9999.00 in

$9999.00 in and so on and so on and.........

$9999.00 OUT

$9999.00 OUT

$9999.00 OUT

$9999.00 OUT

$9999.00 OUT

$9999.00 OUT and so on and so on and.................

IDIOTS!!!! :lol:

Well that was a long hour and a half listening to what we already knew. Now on top of that Omara is trying to block access to the other 100 or so calls because they are not related to the money hiding transfers. Ah the Judges instructions to release the info was not limited to the lying, hiding, of the money transfers.

Omara best be careful not to anger the Judge. If every single release of every single paper, call, testimony, evidence that is legally suppose to be released to the public, is objected and has to be taken into court, for every single particle, gona tick the Judge off. The Judge has already ordered that the law allows these things to be released. Then when / if Omara really, really, needs to keep something private the judge won't even listen.

If they gave the death penalty to idiots that are to stupid to live and not be a burden on society, Mr. & Mrs. Zim would be rushed down the isle on death row.

New nickname to describe these two accurately. The Dimmer Zimmer 's. Shorter version DimZim's. How could they think for a minute that talking aout money transfers the courts would not check to see how much?dahhhhhhh

DimZim's own control issues are what is going to hang him. If he had not been so worried about someone other than his self having control over what happens with this money, he wouldn't be sitting in jail again. His wife would not of been charged with lying and now has that on her record. Shot his case that relied on the credibility of his word shot out of the water like an over filled hot air balloon.

Thank goodness for the prosecution's case though. Thank goodness that DimZim isn't gona get away with this.

Oh my goodness. I just had a horrid thought. This DimZim was trying to become a police officer. Thank the Almighty he wasn't smart enough to pass the course.

I have said all along that his own big mouth was gonna put his ass in jail

George Zimmerman's attorney: Keep jail calls, 'Witness 9' statement private

http://articles.orla...yer-prosecutors

Worried about witness 9...the defense??? Nope he is worried about what DimZim said about witness # 9. That is the witness that contacted an investigator about DimZim and his whole families 'mean' attitude. Was afraid to be identified.

BUT 145 of the calls had something to say about this one witness?

Or 145 calls that had something that the Federal suit has o DimZim?

This clown hasn't been in long enough to have made over 150 calls. What a fu*king wuss.

Ever been curious about or want to take a look into someone else check book statement? How about Shellie DimZim's ? Well here it is for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.cfnews13....counts-0618.pdf

$9999.00 in

$9999.00 in

$9999.00 in

$9999.00 in

$9999.00 in

$9999.00 in and so on and so on and.........

$9999.00 OUT

$9999.00 OUT

$9999.00 OUT

$9999.00 OUT

$9999.00 OUT

$9999.00 OUT and so on and so on and.................

IDIOTS!!!! :lol:

Anything under $10,000.00 means no IRS notification. I see an audit in their futurelaugh.gif