Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

The Ultimate Trayvon Martin Thread

One witness saw the fight take place only on the grass 4 feet from the sidewalk. Not one witness saw Zim's head hit the sidewalk, not one.

Then again, I am sure the investigators will check the sidewalk for blood after Zim (the liar) making that statement. That is what investigators do. When more evidence comes out or when the jury trial begins, we should hear about any blood evidence found or not found on the sidewalk.

Speaking of evidence, they found blood DNA on Zim that was not Zim's and was not Trayvon's. I'll go looking for a link where I read that.

http://axiomamnesia.com/2012/05/19/trayvon-case-evidence-zimmerman-gunshot-residue-gun-multiple-dna-contributers/

I must of take to long to edit cause it wouldn't let me. So I do it in a reply.......

http://axiomamnesia.com/2012/05/19/trayvon-case-evidence-zimmerman-gunshot-residue-gun-multiple-dna-contributers/

In addition to these major issues derived from examining the forensic evidence, we also learned that:

Trayvon Martin’s cell phone was not tested for latent prints. Why not?

The holster of Zimmerman’s gun had DNA from at least three people. One is Zimmerman, but it is uncertain whether one of the two remaining was Martin. Who are the other one or two unidentified people, and were they present for the murder

A stain on Trayvon Martin’s shirt contains DNA from George Zimmerman.

Two separate spots of blood on Zimmerman’s jacket contained DNA from at least two individuals. Why weren’t all of the possible DNA contributors identified? Why aren’t questions being asked about this?

In this report the reporter is asking why weren't all the contributors identified?"..I disagree with this assessment. I think they very well could of been but just not reported to the public. There is plenty that has not been reported to the public yet. Which keeps this case interesting.

I don't know if you would go up to the car, but Trayvon did not. Zim said he did. You know, the proven liar. Zim was on the phone with the cops at the that time. Not once did he say on those calls that Trayvon came up to the car, not once.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-zimmerman.html

Later the liar said Trayvon came up to his car, Zim rolled up his window, and "said" that Trayvon said, "you got a problem?". Did not happen. If it had, it would of been in the police calls as Zim was on the phone with them at that time and still on the phone with them when Zim told the dispatch "he is running". Not once did the liar tell the dispatch that Trayvon approached his car, not at all!

The more faith anyone puts in the liars words the more ridiculous they end up looking.

Can you cite that?

Can you cite that?

I think you mean a link? If that is what you mean by 'cite'.

http://thegrio.com/2012/04/04/george-zimmermans-evolving-story/

In an April 3rd Reuters story, Trayvon’s father, Tracy Martin, recalls what he says the lead homicide detective in the case, Investigator Chris Serino, told him about the shooting (emphasis added):

“He told me Zimmerman’s story was that Zimmerman was of course following him and that Trayvon approached his vehicle, walked up to the car and asked Zimmerman, ‘Why are your following me?’ Zimmerman then rolls his car windows down, tells Trayvon ‘I’m not following you.’ He rolls his car windows up.

“Trayvon walks off. Zimmerman said he started running between the buildings. Zimmerman gets out of his car. He comes around the building. Trayvon is hiding behind the building, waiting on him. Trayvon approaches him and says, ‘What’s your problem, homes?’ Zimmerman says ‘I don’t have a problem.’

“Zimmerman starts to reach into his pocket to get his cellphone, and at that point Trayvon attacked him. He says Trayvon hits him. He falls on the ground. Trayvon jumps on top of him, takes his left hand and covers Zimmerman’s mouth and tells him to shut the F up and continues to pound on him.

“At that point Zimmerman is able to unholster his weapon and fire a shot, striking Trayvon in the chest. Trayvon falls on his back and says, ‘You got me.’”

This one does not talk about Martin approaching Zim's car. There are so many differing stories, it is hard to keep up with them .

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trayvon-martin-started-confrontation-zimmerman-lawyer-says/2012/03/26/gIQAIlr0cS_story.html

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is in its early stages, said that Zimmerman recounted Martin challenging him by saying, “You got a problem with me?”

“Zimmerman said no,” the official said, citing Zimmerman’s account. “Martin said, ‘Now you do,’ and then punched him in the nose.” The exchange was first reported by the Orlando Sentinel, which also said Zimmerman had told police that Martin got on top of Zimmerman and began slamming his head into the sidewalk.

So many conflicting accounts still looking. While looking for this info for you I found a couple different versions coming not from George Zim but his Father!. Could be it runs in the family?

Still researching

I think you mean a link? If that is what you mean by 'cite'.

http://thegrio.com/2012/04/04/george-zimmermans-evolving-story/

This one does not talk about Martin approaching Zim's car. There are so many differing stories, it is hard to keep up with them .

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trayvon-martin-started-confrontation-zimmerman-lawyer-says/2012/03/26/gIQAIlr0cS_story.html

So many conflicting accounts still looking. While looking for this info for you I found a couple different versions coming not from George Zim but his Father!. Could be it runs in the family?

Still researching

Taaffe mentions the circling of the car in his video interview with ABC. Wouldn't put much faith in anything Taaffe says, but, there it is.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/05/george-zimmerman-did-he-shoot-trayvon-martin-in-self-defense--75855.html

This would have been while George was on the dispatcher call. He never mentioned circling or speaking to the victim.

Edited by tech guy

Taaffe mentions the circling of the car in his video interview with ABC. Wouldn't put much faith in anything Taaffe says, but, there it is.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/05/george-zimmerman-did-he-shoot-trayvon-martin-in-self-defense--75855.html

This would have been while George was on the dispatcher call. He never mentioned circling or speaking to the victim.

Think if Zim had said that to Trayvon while on the phone to dispatch it would of been heard on the dispatch recordings as well. Heck the clicking sounds were even heard on the dispatch. Words spoken would of been heard.

Think if Zim had said that to Trayvon while on the phone to dispatch it would of been heard on the dispatch recordings as well. Heck the clicking sounds were even heard on the dispatch. Words spoken would of been heard.

From the case of a man going to a neighbor's loud party, shooting his unarmed neighbor and claiming self-defense:

"It took the jury less than six hours Wednesday to decide between self-defense and murder. Jurors, apparently agreeing with prosecutors that Rodriguez, a retired Houston-area firefighter, was a trigger-happy neighborhood bully."

Ruh-roh for Zimmie!

At least Martin and Zimmerman are getting their day in court. That's the critical point.

Martin? His day in court. No wonder. All yall been screeeemin bout is JUSTICE, what if the court lets Martin & Zimmerman walk! Awesome judge, healed that kid and set him loose, to bash heads agin!

From the case of a man going to a neighbor's loud party, shooting his unarmed neighbor and claiming self-defense:

"It took the jury less than six hours Wednesday to decide between self-defense and murder. Jurors, apparently agreeing with prosecutors that Rodriguez, a retired Houston-area firefighter, was a trigger-happy neighborhood bully."

Ruh-roh for Zimmie!

I don't know what took six hours. Rodriguez video recorded the murder. He should be locked away. He murdered a father with two children. The victim, Kelly Danaher, was a teacher celebrating a birthday.

Sad...

I don't know what took six hours. Rodriguez video recorded the murder. He should be locked away. He murdered a father with two children. The victim, Kelly Danaher, was a teacher celebrating a birthday.

Sad...

I agree. Kind of hard to claim self-defense when you've recorded yourself - in advance - explaining why you should get away with the murder you're about to commit.

Edited by Isabel

So you have no evidence of what you claimed - that Martin was "bashing" Zimmie's head into the ground, or that he was a threat to Zimmie's life.

As Trayvon Martin has no wounds on him he was obviously not the one on the bottom getting punched.

So you have no evidence of what you claimed - that Martin was "bashing" Zimmie's head into the ground, or that he was a threat to Zimmie's life.

YOU have no 'evidence of what Martin did at all, zero, zip, nada, nuttinhoney, every position you defend proclaiming murder is totally unsubstatiated. PEER-E-UD!

Ruh-roh for Zimmie!

Did his neighbor sit on Rodriguez, beat him and try to kill him before he was shot? If not I see really no meaningful similarities.

Did his neighbor sit on Rodriguez, beat him and try to kill him before he was shot? If not I see really no meaningful similarities.

You're right - that bullshit you just made up has no similiarity to any case under discussion.

You're right - that bullshit you just made up has no similiarity to any case under discussion.

George Zimmerman is getting what he deserves right now. His own karmatic energy will come back to haunt him.

Justice will be served. :)

Zim the liars words. Don't work anymore. Oh and Zim the liar also said that Trayvon covered his mouth with his hand so he couldn't yell. Then Zim the liar said it was him that was crying for help. things that make ya go hummmmm???

Zim the liars words. Don't work anymore. Oh and Zim the liar also said that Trayvon covered his mouth with his hand so he couldn't yell. Then Zim the liar said it was him that was crying for help. things that make ya go hummmmm???

Yes it is working and for good, too. Zimmermans credibility is dead. :angry2:

Pick your link. There are so many of them to chose from.

http://www.google.com/search?q=zimmerman+said+trayvon+covered+his+mouth+so&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Edited by Byia

Seems funny to me that the only person you can cite saying those things are Trayvon's father.

Reuters news said Trayvon's dad said Serino said Zimmerman said those things.

Not a word of that in any of the police reports released.

Judge Lester said he was left with two options after the Zimmerman's lied to the court. I crease the bond or revoke it. We already know what Judge Lester decided but here is an insight to what he was thinking and why.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-12/news/os-george-zimmerman-bond-revoked-order-20120612_1_bond-decision-jailhouse-phone-george-zimmerman

left with two options: Increasing Zimmerman's bond, or revoking it.

The judge writes that his considered several factors, most of which weighed against Zimmerman.

Among them, "this is a serious charge for which life may be imposed; the evidence against him is strong; he has been charged with one prior crime, for which he went through a pre-trial diversion program, and has had an injunction lodged against him" for domestic violence.

"Most importantly, though, is the fact that he has now demonstrated that he does not properly respect the law or the integrity of the judicial process," Lester wrote.

Judge Lester said he was left with two options after the Zimmerman's lied to the court. I crease the bond or revoke it. We already know what Judge Lester decided but here is an insight to what he was thinking and why.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-12/news/os-george-zimmerman-bond-revoked-order-20120612_1_bond-decision-jailhouse-phone-george-zimmerman

“Most importantly, though, is the fact that he has now demonstrated that he does not properly respect the law or the integrity of the judicial process,” Lester’s letter said.

Very evident George Zimmerman did not respect law enforcement's job on the night of February 26, 2012.

Seems funny to me that the only person you can cite saying those things are Trayvon's father.

Reuters news said Trayvon's dad said Serino said Zimmerman said those things.

Not a word of that in any of the police reports released.

There was the friend of Zim's that Tech pointed out. Showing that Zim had been telling more than his Dad these things. The biggest reason the lawyers want to keep some of the evidence from the media is because of Zim's statements. The Judge said they don't get to keep it from the media though. Tech posted that the other evidence is suppose to be released in about 2 weeks. So guess we will see more then.

Chuck, I know you have been given a rough time here by some posters and I am sorry for that. You seem like an intelligent person. I think maybe because you have been given a rough time and you had changed your mind on this case before, makes you leery of changing again until things are more settled. I think some of those things may be clouding your judgement.

Even if what a friend or family says that Zim say that.......Zim may or may not of said. I don't think Zim's Dad would be lying about what his son told him. Specially to a father that is a retired Judge, Zim would want to paint things in the best light ever.

Other things besides this one lie Zim has lied about. Known lies. Put him back in jail lies. To take Zim's word on anything at this point only makes a fool out of those who do. You, Chuck,are way to smart for that.

There was the friend of Zim's that Tech pointed out. Showing that Zim had been telling more than his Dad these things.

Where's the link to that fool?

I guess I'll have to watch it now. Congratulations, you actually gave me a reason that made sense.

Chuck, I know you have been given a rough time here by some posters and I am sorry for that. You seem like an intelligent person. I think maybe because you have been given a rough time and you had changed your mind on this case before, makes you leery of changing again until things are more settled. I think some of those things may be clouding your judgement.

Oh blow it out your ass!

Just kidding,,,,

Thanks

Even if what a friend or family says that Zim say that.......Zim may or may not of said. I don't think Zim's Dad would be lying about what his son told him. Specially to a father that is a retired Judge, Zim would want to paint things in the best light ever.

It's like the telephone game little kids used to play. By the time the story gets told and retold it no longer resembles the original. The fact that only Reuters wrote this makes it suspect all by itself, as they are well known for fabricating news stories.

Other things besides this one lie Zim has lied about. Known lies. Put him back in jail lies. To take Zim's word on anything at this point only makes a fool out of those who do. You, Chuck,are way to smart for that.

Let me ask you this

If Angela Corey doesn't prove everything she alleges in her original affidavit, will you support perjury charges against her?

Here's the thing about that so-called story you're claiming Zimmerman told.

In this drama, the only people who can lie and get away with it are the cops. They not only can lie, but they are TRAINED to lie during investigations to get a subject to talk.

At the time this so-called story was told to Martin, Zimmerman had been let go, no charges were being filed, and Serino was probably trying to get a reaction from the kid's dad to see if that behavior was typical of the kid. THAT'S if it happened at all, which I doubt.

<snip>

Later the liar said Trayvon came up to his car, Zim rolled up his window, and "said" that Trayvon said, "you got a problem?".

<snip>

Correct, I read about that in a May 3, 2012, article titled Source: Zimmerman says Trayvon circled his SUV, frightened him from the Orlando Sentinel. Zimmerman's complete statements to the police have not yet been released as far as I am aware. When they are, I will be not be surprised to discover Zimmerman made up fantasy laced drivel for law enforcement. I will also not be surprised to watch a group of grown men salivating in glee over the death of a black teen ignore those lies. Like they've ignored the ones already exposed.

Where's the link to that fool?

I guess I'll have to watch it now. Congratulations, you actually gave me a reason that made sense.

Oh blow it out your ass!

Just kidding,,,,

Thanks

It's like the telephone game little kids used to play. By the time the story gets told and retold it no longer resembles the original. The fact that only Reuters wrote this makes it suspect all by itself, as they are well known for fabricating news stories.

Let me ask you this

If Angela Corey doesn't prove everything she alleges in her original affidavit, will you support perjury charges against her?

Here's the thing about that so-called story you're claiming Zimmerman told.

In this drama, the only people who can lie and get away with it are the cops. They not only can lie, but they are TRAINED to lie during investigations to get a subject to talk.

At the time this so-called story was told to Martin, Zimmerman had been let go, no charges were being filed, and Serino was probably trying to get a reaction from the kid's dad to see if that behavior was typical of the kid. THAT'S if it happened at all, which I doubt.

That Taafe guy.

I know how cops can and do lie. If they are under oath though, they are as liable as anyone. Sometimes them lying can be a good thing if they get the bad guys in doing so.

The thing with Serino is he was (supposedly) telling the story to the newspaper reporter.

I was not aware of Rueters not being reliable. That does make it hard to take some stories to heart. Not knowing for sure whether or not to believe the source. When you get simuliar stories from different sources makes the story a bit more believable.

Corey....

See a affidavit is an under oath testimony? IF so, it depends. If she wrote what she believed to be true or intentionally lied. If she intentionally lied she should be punished. Whether that be jail or sanctioned I'm uncertain.

Just like Omara. I don't think he intentionally lied. Think he was duped by Zim too.

Telephone game...?..we called it Pass the Word. Sit in a circle, whisper something in the person next to you ear, then they into the next person ear, and so on till it got around the circle to the last person who spoke it out loud. It always ended up different from what the first person said, LOL.

Witness list for pending charges, George Zimmerman defense

This is for George's upcoming bond hearing on June 29th. His only witnesses listed here are the bail bondsmen.

I guess Shellie wouldn't be able to offer much in the way of credibility or character. :huh::blush:

If someone on bond shows for court then the additional 90% does not have to be paid. In this instance the Bondsman. I never heard of someone who had their bond revoked. Wonder if the Bondsman is liable for the other 90% when a bond is revoked.