Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

The Ultimate Trayvon Martin Thread

No the only reason it was a issue...... The left media made a white on black crime. Made race the main motive, Whitey gets away with killing another black youth.

Failed to mention zimmerman was a latino....and the white people who are sick and tired of this evil whitey sh-it are picking zimmermans side. You fools on here pick the same tune as the ncaap, he was profiled because he was black. Not because he was dressed the same way as a thug would dress

Whats that saying if you walk like a duck, quake like a duck usaually your a phucking duck.

Zimmermans head being busted open, scufffs on the hands of treyvons knuclkes, l signs of self defense

People like you want to project other people as racist because its a easy way to foward your agenda. Hes a racist.....he said zimmerman defended hisself...so you say racist than the sheep jump on the bandwagon...that easy

Nobody has been talking about evil whitey, but YOU. You don't know what you are talking about. Latino's can be just as racist as whites. Native Americans can be just as racist as whites. Just because a person is part Peruvian does not in any way exclude them from racism.

Racism is the reason Trayvon Martin was stalked and chased with a loaded concealed weapon. Trayvon was hunted in such a way as to cause him to fear bodily harm and the need for a way to defend himself as he was unarmed, but found none. Trayvon cried out loudly for HELP when Zimmerman pulled out his big gun, but it didn't matter to Zimmerman, he executed Trayvon Martin anyway, even though Zimmerman knew the police were on their way and arrived right after Zimmerman had accomplished his dastardly deed.

No the only reason it was a issue...... The left media made a white on black crime.

Hmmm, more "reverse racism" is the real racism insinuations. Do racists EVER get a new script?

The reason it was an issue is because an OBVIOUSLY innocent boy was murdered, and the murderer hadn't been arrested, and the parents made a stink of it. Yes, they also suspect that racism could've played a part in it.

It likely did. So they had every right to "play the race card", because the race issue existed. Be it Zimmerman or just the presumption by the cops that somehow a black kid must have been up to no good an probably did something to deserve that fate.

However, ultimately, the prosecutor need not try and prove racial motive in the case to win, so she has chosen, strategically, not to complicate the matter.

I think there was a combination of racial profiling and criminal profiling.

Off-topic.

No, it's not. Not at all.

Gee LarryC12 c&p's a grossly racist piece. What a surprise!

What's NOT a surprise is the the typical leftist knee-jerk reaction to a very different point being made.

Typical ignorant racist tripe straight from a White Supremacist/KKK manual. It's how the bigots operate these days

Yeah, telling the truth about a situation is racist. Sure. You're either too dumb to understand the point, or you're such a racist yourself that you don't care about the reality of that point. A young black kid gets shot and killed by a "white hispanic" and it's a huge explosion in the news, Obama and congressional members get into it, the black panthers put out a reward for his head, the call to 911 was in fact edited to make it appear racist profiling, and not a whimper about any of that from the leftists of this country. All any of this is another opportunity for you leftists to promote "America is racist", right in line with your esteemed President. On the other hand, however, stories like this shown to you are merely ignored as if meaningless. Why doesn't Obama and Congress get into those? Answer that, please. Why does the media refuse to get into any of those and why does it refuse to acknowledge race in those? Answer that, please. This crap is going on day after day, all over the country, and not a single one of you want to talk about or even acknowledge that. You just knee-jerk your way to, "You're a racist bigot!", and that's the easy way to avoid reality.

If Zimmerman is guilty of murder, then he'll be brought to justice for that murder, as he should be. If he's not, he'll be acquitted, but you can bet your bottom dollar that if that happens there's going to be hell. But when blacks all over this country are killing, raping, and beating helpless victims to death or near death, not a single thing is said about that racism. Nope. I'm sick of the hypocrisy of people like yourself + Obama, Congress, and the media. You can call me whatever you want to, but it is NOT RACIST to expect equal coverage and equal attention to ANY AND ALL racist hate crimes (yeah, those that you leftists invented for your own purposes) regardless of which race commits them. Until that happens, you'll see me showing the other side of that coin and you can shove your allegations up your ass for all I care.

No the only reason it was a issue...... The left media made a white on black crime. Made race the main motive, Whitey gets away with killing another black youth.

Failed to mention zimmerman was a latino....and the white people who are sick and tired of this evil whitey sh-it are picking zimmermans side. You fools on here pick the same tune as the ncaap, he was profiled because he was black. Not because he was dressed the same way as a thug would dress

Whats that saying if you walk like a duck, quake like a duck usaually your a phucking duck.

Zimmermans head being busted open, scufffs on the hands of treyvons knuclkes, l signs of self defense

People like you want to project other people as racist because its a easy way to foward your agenda. Hes a racist.....he said zimmerman defended hisself...so you say racist than the sheep jump on the bandwagon...that easy

Good job dear. Jump into a thread and project your ignorance onto someone you don't even have a clue about. Maybe you could go back and actually read what I wrote. Maybe this will help you....

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/some?s=t

some

   [suhm; unstressed suhm] Show IPA

adjective

being an undetermined or unspecified one: Some person may object.

(used with plural nouns) certain: Some days I stay home.

of a certain unspecified number, amount, degree, etc.: to some extent.

unspecified but considerable in number, amount, degree, etc.: We talked for some time. He was here some weeks.

Informal . of impressive or remarkable quality, consequence, extent, etc.: That was some storm.

I'll give you a day or two to read a few of my posts since you obviously didn't take the time to do so before projecting your ignorance towards me.

Really you think you should defend a person against murder because you assume SOME think he did it because of race. Not whether he committed the crime or not but because SOME in your eyes think he did it for their perception of why he did it? :blink:

Charles Mansion killed people because they had happy lives. No he didn't so he must be innocent, set him free.

What caused Zim to murder Trayvon is only important for motive which is important. If Zim murdered Trayvon because he was mot listening to the almighty NW captain and was fighting for his life,begging for help, crying out for help and beat the beegeezzus out of his stalker. Then it was not about race but about this kid not heeding to Zim's demands.

Mo natter the reason Zim murdered Trayvon, Zim shot and killed an unarmed kid that was begging for his life. That is not just murder. That is cold blooded murder. Then Zim lied about it over and over again. Told several different stories. Conflicting stories. Take time to read the thread and see the proof. See the truth.

By and by Zim's head had a couple scratches om it. It was NOT bashed OPEN.

No, it's not. Not at all.

Off topic. Completely. No one's really concerned about whatever racial aspects are going on in this case. Zimmerman will be convicted for with our without the racial aspect included.

What's NOT a surprise is the the typical leftist knee-jerk reaction to a very different point being made.

What's even less of a surprise is a racist claiming "knee jerk reactions" when they're called out on their racism. Same old regurgitated racist whining.

Yeah, telling the truth about a situation is racist.

You're not telling the truth. It's lies. Lies to justify your racism and lies to justify your "reverse racism" martyrdom.

You spew the same old racist crap that comes straight from White Supremacist manuals. You're shopworn, hackneyed, antiquated, trite, and common. Ohhhh so, common. The same old low-class vulgus that your lot has always been.

So, not only are you off topic. (Goin' all racist on this topic when everyone else is talking detailed evidence), you're just spewing old warn out racist arguments that you guys pull out whenever there's something in the news that may relate to race.

It's ironic, because it's YOU guys that always pull the reverse-racist card when even when no one's talking about race.

It's pathetic how unoriginal and predictable the ignorant bubbas are.

I doubt you retired from your teaching job, you were likely fired. Probably from doing something untowardly to a child.

Edited by Wolffe

We all know a "white hispanic" shot a black teen. What's up with the Auburn shootings? You know, "black black man" murders three blacks.

So, you have white resentment over this case haven gotten attention. Yup. Same old racist whining.

Riiiight, you want us to you're all of a sudden "concerned" about black on black crime. Of course. Those crimes have to do with poverty and living in a distressed area. Just like there's "white on white" crime the bad parts of South Boston or in the foothills of West Virginia. So, it's ultimately a different circumstance.

But whatever, if you want, go start a thread on in it instead of trying to change the topic of this one.

In the meantime, this case has focus. It helps draws attention to larger issues.

Yes, the Trayvon case draws attention. Just as other cases do in the media. Nothing new under the sun about that.

Live with it, deal with it. It is what it is.

Edited by Wolffe

Today liberals are screaming that the CA cabinet member was UNJUSTLY accused of being drunk, when most evidence indicated he appeared to be dunk. When are you going to be outraged that Zimmerman was convicted by MSNBC AND LIED ABOUT BY NBC

Where is your phony outrage today? Who killed Auburn players? Where is your conviction of OJ? He looks far more guilty than GZ

Good job dear. Jump into a thread and project your ignorance onto someone you don't even have a clue about. Maybe you could go back and actually read what I wrote. Maybe this will help you....

some

adjective

unspecified but considerable in number, amount, degree, etc.: We talked for some time. He was here some weeks.

Informal . of impressive or remarkable quality, consequence, extent, etc.: That was some storm.

I'll give you a day or two to read a few of my posts since you obviously didn't take the time to do so before projecting your ignorance towards me.

Really you think you should defend a person against murder because you assume SOME think he did it because of race. Not whether he committed the crime or not but because SOME in your eyes think he did it for their perception of why he did it? :blink:

Charles Mansion killed people because they had happy lives. No he didn't so he must be innocent, set him free.

What caused Zim to murder Trayvon is only important for motive which is important. If Zim murdered Trayvon because he was mot listening to the almighty NW captain and was fighting for his life,begging for help, crying out for help and beat the beegeezzus out of his stalker. Then it was not about race but about this kid not heeding to Zim's demands.

Mo natter the reason Zim murdered Trayvon, Zim shot and killed an unarmed kid that was begging for his life. That is not just murder. That is cold blooded murder. Then Zim lied about it over and over again. Told several different stories. Conflicting stories. Take time to read the thread and see the proof. See the truth.

some

adjective

I can make bs statements too. GEORGE ZIMMERMAN was SCREAMING for HIS life. You saved fla millions, no trial necessary. Obviously YOU saw it all happen. The country owes you a debt of gratitude. All totally without prejudice,bias, AND WITH a liberal favorite sleaze word, "tolerance". HOWEVER, your opinion is worthless due to its gross stupidity, hate, and racism.

Ignore the facts like National Bull Crap channel. Better yet make it up to start ppl likr you morons believing a lie and defending a lie with stupid emotional idiocy. You are sheep. NBC reported a lie. The 911 call did NOT show Zimmereman saying I think he was black as a statement. They edited out Zimmerman being asked if he was. Baaaaaa, I know you will just keep bleating lies

Ignore the facts like National Bull Crap channel. Better yet make it up to start ppl likr you morons believing a lie and defending a lie with stupid emotional idiocy. You are sheep. NBC reported a lie. The 911 call did NOT show Zimmereman saying I think he was black as a statement. They edited out Zimmerman being asked if he was. Baaaaaa, I know you will just keep bleating lies

I can make bs statements too. GEORGE ZIMMERMAN was SCREAMING for HIS life. You saved fla millions, no trial necessary. Obviously YOU saw it all happen. The country owes you a debt of gratitude. All totally without prejudice,bias, AND WITH a liberal favorite sleaze word, "tolerance". HOWEVER, your opinion is worthless due to its gross stupidity, hate, and racism.

Zimmerman put theevents in motion that caused the confrontation. The fact that he could have made a decision to ignore someone who wasn't breaking any laws or comitting any crime is what is going to burn down his house of cards self defense claim.

lol

Truth will be sufficint.

Sufficient too. I hate tablet typing.

Zimmerman put theevents in motion that caused the confrontation. The fact that he could have made a decision to ignore someone who wasn't breaking any laws or comitting any crime is what is going to burn down his house of cards self defense claim.

There is NO evidence of murder2 either. That has tobe PROVEN in a court of LAW, not inside your small intolerrant mind

We all know a "white hispanic" shot a black teen. What's up with the Auburn shootings? You know, "black black man" murders three blacks.

Well why don't we ask our white/asia/black president who did what. After all HE KNOWS the leaks he gave out to Nytimetogoaway were NOT coming from HIS whitehouse.How the heck could he know that? I he didn't do it why be so smug. Rat bassterd

What action or event did Zimmerman use to arrive at the conclusion that Trayvon was breaking laws or comitting crimes?

What word or actiondid Zimmerman commit to get his head thumped? You lib lovers love following celebs, since when is follwing someone a crime?

Well why don't we ask our white/asia/black president who did what. After all HE KNOWS the leaks he gave out to Nytimetogoaway were NOT coming from HIS whitehouse.How the heck could he know that? I he didn't do it why be so smug. Rat bassterd

What word or actiondid Zimmerman commit to get his head thumped? You lib lovers love following celebs, since when is follwing someone a crime?

Zimmerman never accused Trayvon of a crime if so, what crime? Looking suspicious isn't an accusation, it's an OPINION.Which is all you hav whn convicting Zimmerman so quickly. You are a hippocrite if you say differently

some

   [suhm; unstressed suhm] Show IPAI volunteer ti bash your head on a curb just to hear you scream for MY life!

adjective

Read YOUR thread for truth? Ha, that's like waiting for Obummah to reveal that he's the rat. It aint gonna happen.

So Zimmerman had no reason to suspect or confront Trayvon, is that what you're saying?

Trayvon wasn't subjected to racism, George Zimmerman was. The NY time is past called him a white hispanic. Have they ever called oblowmah whitd/ black/asian? Hellpmeno you are wrong period. Target was Zimm, not Mart

He was NOT profiled at all. Hw was a stranger in a strange place, where is profilng? You just profiled all ppl with your comments

Off topic. Completely. No one's really concerned about whatever racial aspects are going on in this case. Zimmerman will be convicted for with our without the racial aspect included.

I said justice will be served (hopefully), but this all began because it was a BLACK KID killed by a "white hispanic". Now you can deny that from now 'till doomsday, but it will still be true as it always has been. So it's not off topic, not in the least. Let me ask you something and see if you can give an honest answer. Had this been a white kid killed, would have the media, along with Obama himself, and congressional figures been jumping in on it? Let's see what you have to say about that.

What's even less of a surprise is a racist claiming "knee jerk reactions" when they're called out on their racism. Same old regurgitated racist whining.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and bla, bla, bla. "You're a RACIST!!", because that's all you can think of to say to someone who knows the reality of why this has become what it has - and yes, yours is knee-jerk. Answer the question above. Here's another. If the victim had been white, would YOU be all over this? :D Sure.

You're not telling the truth. It's lies. Lies to justify your racism and lies to justify your "reverse racism" martyrdom.

You can call me a racist all day long - I really don't care. I know what I am and you don't - that simple. Now, provide this "lie" you accuse.

You spew the same old racist crap that comes straight from White Supremacist manuals.

And just what was that?

You're shopworn, hackneyed, antiquated, trite, and common. Ohhhh so, common. The same old low-class vulgus that your lot has always been.

Sure. I want justice for all people, including Zimmerman, and to you that makes me all the above bullsh#t you type. I want you to spell out what I said that was racist.

So, not only are you off topic. (Goin' all racist on this topic when everyone else is talking detailed evidence), you're just spewing old warn out racist arguments that you guys pull out whenever there's something in the news that may relate to race.

It's ironic, because it's YOU guys that always pull the reverse-racist card when even when no one's talking about race.

All you have to do is tell me why Obama, the media, and congressional figures all got all over this one when they are totally silent about the crimes being committed by black youth all over this country. Just tell me that. And don't try to tell me that "no one is talking about race". BS. That's what this whole thing got started with and that's what it's all about today.

It's pathetic how unoriginal and predictable the ignorant bubbas are.

I doubt you retired from your teaching job, you were likely fired. Probably from doing something untowardly to a child.

Oh, of course. You just exposed your idiocy by making an allegation for the sake of doing so. I pissed you off, so now it's "You got fired! You got fired! You got fired!". Go ahead and be a big baby about it all.

Zimmerman never accused Trayvon of a crime if so, what crime? Looking suspicious isn't an accusation, it's an OPINION.Which is all you hav whn convicting Zimmerman so quickly. You are a hippocrite if you say differently

You ask for consideration of your inane posts that convict a man without any evidence or proof and expect US to be objective? You dont matter enough

Read YOUR thread for truth? Ha, that's like waiting for Obummah to reveal that he's the rat. It aint gonna happen.

Again I ask you to answer a simple question:

What action or event did Zimmerman use to arrive at the conclusion that Trayvon was breaking laws or comitting crimes?

Bad Rat.

It's not nice to torment the mentally challenged.

Today liberals are screaming that the CA cabinet member was UNJUSTLY accused of being drunk, when most evidence indicated he appeared to be dunk. When are you going to be outraged that Zimmerman was convicted by MSNBC AND LIED ABOUT BY NBC

Where is your phony outrage today? Who killed Auburn players? Where is your conviction of OJ? He looks far more guilty than GZ

Oh brothers here we go again.

First off what makes you think I am liberal?

Now because you feel MSNBC convicted Zim,then Zim must be innocent because MSNBC said he was guilty. Mansion was innocent because...........

You know my outrages on other "off topic" events how?

It WAS Trayvon crying for help. Zim tried to say it was him because he knew others heard Trayvon and wanted people not to know it was Trayvon. So Zim lied AGAIN and said it was him. Didn't you read the evident files that came out? The ones where they caught on tape Zim talking to his Mrs. when they did not know they were being recorded?

@

Ahhh Techguy, that's just another one of my trips (wink). Just bugs me when those who are clueless to all the evidence that has come out and come in hear acting as though they have a clue.

He had a perfectly good reason for not ignoring him. The people that were breaking in and stealing were who put the events in motion. What did you expect him to do under those circumstances? Oh, I know. Let the thieves keep at it so nothing like this will ever happen.