BeAChooser

The P B S Whitewash Of Clinton's Legacy

Be a Loser must be drinking heavily right now eyeing those bottles of pills in his medicine cabinet wondering if he should down them all.

Email investigation OVER.

Clinton's -148

Loser still nothing.

Be a Loser thinks we live in a banana republic.

Send your opponent directly to jail.

But when Hillary wins on Tuesday he's leaving the forum as he promised. Right loser?

One of Congress most liberal members thinks Comey should be investigated.

I agree. Now more than ever.

In fact, I think the House should impeach him tomorrow.

Because I can prove that he lied repeatedly, including under oath.

Let's hear what he's hiding.

Let's hear what the other agents (the ones now gagged by the weasel) have to say.

Lol

Laugh all you want, Sixteen.

But I can prove the Comey lied repeatedly ... several times under oath.

Does that not bother you?

Do you really want a corrupt government?

Laugh all you want, Sixteen.

But I can prove the Comey lied repeatedly ... several times under oath.

Does that not bother you?

Do you really want a corrupt government?

Prove it like the Vince Foster "murder"?

Prove it like the Vince Foster "murder"?

Item #1. Comey said the #1 reason he didn't recommend indictment was that the FBI searched and didn't find any other cases that were similar ... where there was no intent to harm the US ... and where the person was indicted. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE. This FBI press release from about a year earlier (https://www.fbi.gov/sacramento/press-releases/2015/folsom-naval-reservist-is-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-unauthorized-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials ) documents just such a case. The person the FBI and DOJ pursued in that case (with even less damning facts than in the Hillary case) got a fine, a prison sentence (paroled), lost his security clearance and lost the right to even apply for another one … EVER. And the press release states he had no intent to harm the US. That case in alone proves that Comey lied and should have recommended indictment. Now try and deny or challenge any of what I stated in item #1, Zaro. Or will you just RUN?

Comey said what Hillary did ...did not rise to the level of anything criminal... nothing indictable.

It's over, putz... your lies and bullshit didn't work again.

This one was a left cross to your jaw. Tuesday is the knockout punch.

Can't wait to stand over you counting to 10.

Item #1. Comey said the #1 reason he didn't recommend indictment was that the FBI searched and didn't find any other cases that were similar ... where there was no intent to harm the US ... and where the person was indicted. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE. This FBI press release from about a year earlier (https://www.fbi.gov/sacramento/press-releases/2015/folsom-naval-reservist-is-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-unauthorized-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials ) documents just such a case. The person the FBI and DOJ pursued in that case (with even less damning facts than in the Hillary case) got a fine, a prison sentence (paroled), lost his security clearance and lost the right to even apply for another one EVER. And the press release states he had no intent to harm the US. That case in alone proves that Comey lied and should have recommended indictment. Now try and deny or challenge any of what I stated in item #1, Zaro. Or will you just RUN?

Well you better alert him of your findings

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
CC: terry@tdmca.com, cheryl.mills@gmail.com
Date: 2012-01-04 21:45
Subject: Re:

I learned from the best

The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents....

I hope that you will speak to her and end this
Once we go down this road....

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 05:00 PM
To: Doug Band
Cc: terry@tdmca.com <terry@tdmca.com>; cheryl.mills@gmail.com <cheryl.mills@gmail.com>
Subject: Re:

You are perfecting your skills for understatement.

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Doug Band <doug@presidentclinton.com> wrote:
> I just received a call from a close friend of wjcs who said that cvc told one of the bush 43 kids that she is conducting an internal investigation of money within the foundation from cgi to the foundation
> The bush kid then told someone else who then told an operative within the republican party
>
> I have heard more and more chatter of cvc and bari talking about lots of what is going on internally to people
>
> Not smart

Proving that the whole Clinton family are crooks. Including Chelsea.

Well you better alert him of your findings

Again, ARE YOU DENYING THE TRUTH OF ANYTHING I POSTED?

IF NOT, THEN OBVIOUSLY COMEY LIED TO THE PUBLIC AND CONGRESS (UNDER OATH).

And that's only item #1.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910766/We-ve-got-hands-Congressman-says-Republican-lawmakers-set-Anthony-Weiner-s-650-000-emails.html

'We've got our hands on all of them!' Congressman says Republican lawmakers have their own set of Anthony Weiner's 650,000 emails

THEN DO SOMETHING EFFECTIVE WITH THEM. PUBLISH THEM.

Again, ARE YOU DENYING THE TRUTH OF ANYTHING I POSTED?

IF NOT, THEN OBVIOUSLY COMEY LIED TO THE PUBLIC AND CONGRESS (UNDER OATH).

And that's only item #1.

I see quite a bit of difference between the two cases. The guy was a nobody and Hillary was SoS. Same when you steal fifty bucks and a wall street banker steal millions. This is america, child

There was a great Full Frontal with Samantha Bee this week. She wanted to get to the root of where all these right wing conspiracies are coming from. So she went to Russia and found two Russian bloggers to sit and talk to her with masks covering their faces of course.

They said there are thousands of them posting on Facebook, the NYT and all over our media. They each have hundreds of American names and post as Americans and push the Trump agenda. Their job is to work for Putin which glories Mother Russia.

Samantha showed some of these Hillary pictures that Be A Loser and the alt - right uses.. i.e. One was that looked like a wire on Hillary's back at the debate. Im sure most saw it...LOSER used it in his posts. The Russian Blogger said they're very good at creating false realities like that.... in the name of Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump.

Loser falls for them all... the gullible unametican swine that he is.

This is absolutely true and explains a hell of lot of how Be A Loser gets his ammo to smash Hillary with.

• Upvote 2

Placing either Clinton or Trump in office is a waste of time and allowing the criminal elements to run over the middle class, kill more jobs and run government in general by way of fraud.

War will remain the foreign policy and economic policy of the USA government!

"Rebuilding America's Defences," openly advocates for total global military domination” (Very dangerous position which threatens this nations economy, OUR freedoms,the nations security and world peace.)

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Project_for_the_New_American_Century

Total global USA military domination” is a dangerous position which threatens this nations economy, OUR freedoms,the nations security and world peace.

I then question authority:

• WHY do we need to increase defense spending significantly to carry out our global protection for Wal-Mart,Oil,Coca Cola,Pepsico,diamonds,gold etc etc etc

• WHY do we need to strengthen our ties to dictator regimes friendly to American interests and Bogus values;

• WHY do we need to promote the cause of the political right wing and economic rape for corp USA abroad;

• WHY do we need to accept responsibility for America's unique role in forcing others to accept our corrupt multi national principles.

Such a war mongering policy of military strength and immoral clarity may not be fashionable today. But it is necessary if the United States is to build on the extortions of this past century and to ensure our security and our greatness no matter how many innocent USA soldiers and innocent mothers,children and fathers abroad die.

Do I want to blindly support all of the above? NO

​Bring Jill Stein to office to provide the necessary guidance to USA legislators.