BeAChooser

The P B S Whitewash Of Clinton's Legacy

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-orders-hillary-clinton-deposition-to-address-private-emails-there-is-still-more-to-learn

Federal judge orders Hillary Clinton deposition to address private emails: 'Still more to learn'

A federal judge Monday granted a request from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch to have former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sit for a sworn deposition to answer questions about her use of a private email server to conduct government business.

Clinton has argued that she has already answered questions about this and should not have to do so again, but D.C. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth said in his ruling that her past responses left much to be desired.

"As extensive as the existing record is, it does not sufficiently explain Secretary Clinton’s state of mind when she decided it would be an acceptable practice to set up and use a private server to conduct State Department business," Lamberth said.

The judge went on to recognize that while Clinton responded to written questions in a separate case, "those responses were either incomplete, unhelpful, or cursory at best. Simply put her responses left many more questions than answers.” Lamberth said that using written questions this time “will only muddle any understanding of Secretary Clinton’s state of mind and fail to capture the full picture, this delaying the final disposition of this case even further.”

The ruling comes after Judicial Watch revealed at a December 2019 status conference that the FBI released "approximately thirty previously undisclosed Clinton emails," and that the State Department "failed to fully explain" where they came from.

The State Department has been pushing for the discovery phase of the case to come to a close, but Lamberth said he is not ready to do so, saying that "there is still more to learn."

:lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/why-hillary-clinton-says-she-174222166.html

Why Hillary Clinton Says She’ll ‘Forever Be Grateful’ to George W. Bush

In a new Hulu documentary about her life and career in politics, former secretary of state and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton opens up about a number of things she’s fought against throughout her career, including Republicans.

But there’s one famous GOPer Clinton says she’ll “forever be grateful” to: former President George W. Bush.

She should be.  

Not only for the $20 billion dollar he gave her and other democRATS but because George W. Bush is who kept the Clintons out of jail.    

He did it because he was a UNIPARTY member like them.

The article also mentions another supposed Republican … Bill Frist … saying good things about Hillary.  

I say supposed Republican because in 2009 that he would have voted for Obamacare, which EVERY Republican voted against.  

He was also on the six person board of the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund … a big scam that put a lot of money into the pockets of the Clintons.  

And he’s a member of the Bipartisan Policy Center, which was founded by Tom Daschle, Howard Baker, Bob Dole and George Mitchell … all establishment UNIPARTY members.  

Just saying …

People need to understand that this ...

5e5fc740fee23d14eb3dd212?width=700&forma

... is part of the Clinton legacy.

The worm has turned?

https://newsthud.com/breaking-state-dept-wont-support-hillary-effort-to-avoid-judge-ordered-deposition/

BREAKING: State Dept. won’t support Hillary effort to avoid judge-ordered deposition

Per JustheNews, the State Department on Monday rejected Hillary Clinton’s effort to avoid depositions for herself and her former chief of staff in a lawsuit brought by the government watchdog organization Judicial Watch.

The former Secretary of State and her former top aide Cheryl Mills are seeking a writ of mandamus to avoid a judge’s order requiring their testimony in an open records case involving Clinton’s use of a private email server for government business.

“The government did not seek and thus does not support the extraordinary relief of mandamus due to the unique circumstances of this case,” reads the State Department’s response signed by multiple members of the Justice Department.

WashingtonExaminer reports the State Department declined to join former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s effort to convince an appeals court to let her dodge a judge-ordered sworn deposition about her use of a private email server and the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack.

“The Court agrees with Judicial Watch — it is time to hear directly from Secretary Clinton,” U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ruled in March while also ordering former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills to be deposed by the conservative watchdog.

Clinton’s legal team responded last month with an 83-page petition for a writ of mandamus, filed with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, calling the district court ruling outrageous and asking a higher court to order the lower court to correct what Clinton’s lawyers saw as a deficient decision.

But the State Department, represented in court by Justice Department lawyers, declined to join Clinton’s legal argument on Friday.

“The government did not seek and thus does not support the extraordinary relief of mandamus due to the unique circumstances of this case,” DOJ appeals lawyer Mark Freeman told the higher court in a seven-page filing. “This is the rare situation in which discovery of a former Cabinet Secretary was not authorized for the impermissible purpose of probing internal government decision-making regarding official policy, but rather to focus on the impact on FOIA compliance of a former official’s unusual decision to use a private email server to systematically conduct large volumes of official business.”

Freeman said “the government’s decision not to seek mandamus here — after each of the discovery orders, not only the most recent — reflects the government’s consideration of the totality of the circumstances in this unique case.”

The legal team for Clinton said in March that reversing the order “is warranted because Judicial Watch’s impending depositions of Secretary Clinton and Ms. Mills are inappropriate, unnecessary, and a clear abuse of discretion.”

Clinton’s lead attorney, David Kendall, claimed, “Judicial Watch could not possibly show the extraordinary circumstances required to depose (or re-depose) former high-ranking officials regarding their reasons for taking official actions, and the court abused its discretion in finding otherwise.”

But Judicial Watch defended its efforts to the appeals court.

“The question … is whether Clinton purposefully routed the entire body of emails she sent and received during her four-year tenure at State, not just one email… [and] whether she did so to circumvent all FOIA requests concerning her emails,” Judicial Watch attorney Ramona Cotca said in a 63-page filing on Friday. “The reasons the District Court gave for its decision to authorize Clinton’s deposition — her state of mind when she decided to set up and use a private server, her awareness of her records management obligations, and her awareness of steps taken to prevent records managers and others from learning about her private server, among others — are directly related to answering these questions.”

Judicial Watch also said “questioning Clinton about whether she used a private server to evade FOIA may help answer whether State’s failure to disclose the Clinton email issue in 2014 or early 2015 harmed the district court’s integrity or abused its process.”

The State Department did seem to push back on that Friday, saying, “Assertions that the government acted in bad faith in litigating this FOIA request are wholly without basis.”

Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said Monday that “Hillary Clinton’s desperate appeal to avoid testimony is even too much for her defenders at the State and Justice Department.”

PBS smears everything into bland oblivion.  They'll do one on Dubya and make the run-up to the Iraq invasion look positively rational.  Watch.

As has been noted previously and the link below shows, Joseph Mifsud is a central figure in the coup attempt against Trump.   

And now it turns out he was a member of the Clinton Foundation, too.  Small World …

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/changes-everything-testimony-reveals-deep-state-spy-joseph-mifsud-member-clinton-foundation/

And he’s thought to be dead.     What a coincidence …

BEST ELECTION EVER!!!!

We would know none of this if Trump hadn't won.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/not-good-may-reports-came-bill-clinton-dated-ghislaine-maxwell-now-arrest-next/

THIS IS NOT GOOD: In May Reports Came Out that Bill Clinton Dated Ghislaine Maxwell – Now She’s Under Arrest – What Next?

by Jim Hoft

ghislaine-maxwell-bill-clinton.jpg

In May a new book claimed that Bill Clinton had an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madam.

The New York Post reported:

Bill Clinton had an affair with British-born socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of helping recruit underage victims for notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, according to a blockbuster new book.

The ex-president — who denies cheating on wife Hillary Clinton with Maxwell — reportedly engaged in the romps during overseas trips on Epstein’s private plane, a customized Boeing 727 that’s since become known as the “Lolita Express.”

The nation’s 42nd head of state also repeatedly sneaked out to visit Maxwell at her Upper East Side townhouse, as detailed in this exclusive excerpt.

That was less than two months ago.

Jeffrey Epstein died in prison in August 2019.

New York officials said it was a suicide.

This was despite multiple fractures in his neck that were not seen in simple suicide hangings in thousands of deaths.

On Wednesday the FBI arrested Ghislaine Maxwell.

Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested in New Hampshire.

She better watch her back.

Yep.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine-maxwell-rape-testify-evil-epstein

Woman claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her '20-30 times'; willing to testify: 'She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein'

by Bryan Lienas

EXCLUSIVE — A woman who claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her dozens of times – beginning when she was just 14 years old – says she is willing to take the stand and testify against Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-girlfriend.

In an exclusive interview with Fox News, Jane Doe, who wishes to protect her identity, said Maxwell sexually abused her beginning in 1991 in Florida. She said the abuse continued until she was 16.

Maxwell was arrested Thursday on federal charges for facilitating and participating in sexual abuse acts with minors,

“She did rape me. I would say it’s more than 20 or 30 times,” she said. “She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein … She is a rapist.”

Jane Doe claims years of sexual abuse came to an end only after she became pregnant with Jeffrey Epstein’s baby. At age 16, she had an abortion.

“I had never been with anyone except for him [Epstein],” said Doe, who is part of a lawsuit filed against Epstein’s estate over a year ago. “The fact that I had to kill my child really affected me and my family.”

Suspecting that she had told her grandparents about the abortion, and fearful she would talk to authorities, Doe says, Maxwell, Epstein and others gang-raped her one last time as punishment. “Ghislaine was a part of it,” Doe said. “I was drugged.”

After the rape, Doe said, a driver with a gun drove her to her home. “I was dumped off in my grandparents yard naked, and was told that I wouldn’t come back alive the next time,” Doe said.

Fearful for her life, Doe said, her grandfather put her into hiding. 

She dropped out of high school. “I basically kind of vanished,” she said. “Ms. Maxwell was a participant, and she made it very clear that I was to keep my mouth shut or harm would come to my family and myself and harm did come to me.”

Read that and ask yourself why Clinton would *date* Ghislaine long after the allegations against Epstein and Ghislaine surfaced?  

Why would the Clintons want Ghislaine at Chelsea’s wedding?

aQAZcTi.jpg

This scandal just better and better ...

https://neonnettle.com/news/11868-photo-of-ghislaine-maxwell-sitting-in-queen-s-throne-in-buckingham-palace-emerges

Photo of Ghislaine Maxwell Sitting in Queen's Throne in Buckingham Palace Emerges

by Jay Greenberg

photo-ghislaine-maxwell-sitting-queens-t

Ghislaine Maxwell is pictured sitting in the throne alongside disgraced actor Kevin Spacey

A bombshell photo has emerged that shows child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein's alleged "pimp" Ghislaine Maxwell sitting in the British Queen's throne inside Buckingham Palace, according to reports.

Maxwell was arrested by U.S. authorities this week over her alleged role in Epstein's child sex slavery operation.

The newly emerged image shows Maxwell sitting in the throne alongside disgraced actor Kevin Spacey during a private tour of the palace organized by Britain's Prince Andrew, it has been reported.

The photo was obtained by British newspaper The Telegraph and was reportedly taken in 2002.

The paper said that Maxwell was on a private tour organized by Andrew, the Duke of York, for former US President Bill Clinton, who isn't pictured.

The Telegraph said it was not thought that Epstein was on the palace tour when the picture was taken.

According to the paper's source, Spacey – whose career was left in tatters after he was accused of making unwanted sexual advances to a 14-year-old actor – was a guest of Mr. Clinton’s.

The legacy of Bill Clinton lives.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/30/court-unseals-documents-bill-clinton-alleged-to-have-appeared-on-epsteins-island/

Court Unseals Documents: Bill Clinton Alleged to Have Appeared on Epstein’s Island

Documents unsealed by court order Thursday reveal correspondence between Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, and also allege former President Bill Clinton was seen on the private island where Epstein was alleged to have taken underage girls.

Michael Cernovich tweeted excerpts from one of the documents, claiming, “Bill Clinton is implicated by name by one of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims as having been at Pedophile Island.”

Cernovich continued, “The media’s coverage (or non-coverage) of this will be worth observing.”

Techno Fog tweeted a section of the interview in which Clinton’s name was mentioned:

The Guardian reports that Epstein friend Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested July 2, 2020, and police “charged her for allegedly participating in Epstein’s sex trafficking.”

Unsealed documents contain a July 25, 2015, email from Epstein to Maxwell saying, “You have done nothing wrong and i woudl [sic] urge you to start acting like it. Go outside, head high, not as an esacping[sic] convict. go to parties. deal with it.”

The documents contain information from Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, who “claimed that Maxwell lured her into Epstein’s orbit at 15 years old, under the guise of offering work as a masseuse.”   In addition to Clinton, the documents also implicate Dershowitz and ex-Governor Richardson of  New Mexico of sexual abuse of minors.     All of them might be sweating bullets because 18 U.S.C. § 3283 permits an indictment for sexual or physical abuse of a child under the age of 18 to be filed within “the longer of 10 years or the life of the victim” and 18 U.S.C. § 3299 allows prosecution at any time for sexual abuse of a child or child abduction.  The penalty for such crimes is BIG!