BeAChooser

The P B S Whitewash Of Clinton's Legacy

Yeah because PBS is lying and the REAL story comes from one of the STUPIDEST most BRAINWASHED LOSERS on the internet. GOD Treason Monkeys are stupid

Thanks for bumping the thread, Redwood.

You don't know how much that warms my heart.

7 hours ago, Debs said:

HILLARY-CLINTO-EMAIL-TO-DONNA-BRAZILE.jp

0f02bb65e740ee3877822d3dc47ef14136db8d7f

Ha!

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/06/04/hillary-clinton-architect-of-the-coup/

Hillary Clinton: Architect of the Coup

RUSH: Speaking of Hillary Clinton, folks, we had this piece yesterday from the Federalist by Mr. H. A. Goodman, and it was one of those pieces that you read it, and you say, “Yeah, yeah.” You know it all, but you get kind of frustrated that you didn’t think of it all yourself. His point basically was (without rehashing the whole thing) that every bit of everything we know or think we know — every news item, every little bit of information that fed this narrative the past two years or three now, that Trump colluded with Russia — came not from American intelligence, not from British intelligence. It didn’t come from FBI intelligence.

It came from the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Every bit of it, because 95% of it was the Steele dossier, which she commissioned and paid for. She arranged it. She and her campaign paid a bunch of people who then arranged for the Papadopoulos story to happen. But it was all Hillary Clinton’s stuff. We sit here and we focus on Comey, properly. We focus on McCabe and Clapper and Brennan and maybe even Obama/Susan Rice. But because of that piece by Mr. Goodman yesterday, it refocused me on this. I actually believe — and I’m kind of slapping myself upside the head for not putting this together sooner, and maybe some of you out there did.

I actually think that the architect of all of this is Hillary Clinton, that Hillary Clinton is responsible for this coup — and then people like Comey and others in the Obama administration… It’s hard to separate Obama and Hillary. But this was a Hillary bought-and-paid-for, led-by operation. And it incorporated the Obama DOJ. But they were all doing what they were doing for her! The first thing they had to do was exonerate her from doing something illegal with her email server and trafficking in classified data and then the Uranium One thing.

That’s the first thing they had to do, and it’s exactly what Comey did on July 5th, 2016. He exonerated Hillary Clinton. That’s the first thing they had to do. After that, the project became, “Make sure Trump doesn’t win, make sure Hillary does. And when that didn’t happen, it was focus efforts on somehow getting rid of Trump. But the point is that all of this… Some of you might say, “No, Rush! It’s Obama.” Yeah, I think Obama’s… You can’t take him out of this because all of this happened while he was president.

And all these institutions — FBI, CIA, and all that — were run by people he’d appointed. I understand that, but this was a Hillary Clinton inspired, motivated, bought-and-paid for operation, everywhere you look in this thing. McCabe’s wife got money from the Clintons and her campaign in Virginia. Steele paid for by the Clintons. Weissmann (Mueller’s guy) was on stage with Hillary during her concession speech and was a big donor. Alexander Downer, the Australian ambassador that supposedly nails Papadopoulos? These people are all part of the Clinton Foundation or the Clinton campaign.

I think the focus really needs to be on her.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I’m gonna get back to my Hillary Clinton theory. And it’s not that big a deal, folks, but it does, I think, require some exploration. The reason why is there’s another John Solomon column today basically focusing on Hillary Clinton as the origin point for all of this. And a lot of people have believed during this time that Hillary Clinton was minding her own business over here trying to run for the presidency, that she did a bad job of it, lost, had sour grapes, was basically a bystander watching all this stuff go down with all these other people trying to get Trump.

And that’s not who Hillary Clinton is. We know who she is. We know who she’s always been, and this is exactly the kind of operation Hillary Clinton always mounted when her husband was in the White House. She was always a humongous left-wing activist. In fact, when Bill Clinton was in the White House they played the roles.

Bill Clinton played the moderate, middle of the road guy ’cause he had to get the votes. He had to get the votes from both sides. But she was the ideologue. She was the radical activist. She always has been. You add that her nose was way out of joint because she lost and she’s got sour grapes.

And it’s funny because there’s a story out, Hillary Clinton calls Bernie Sanders a sore loser, says he’s gonna burn the place down because he lost. If this isn’t the pot calling the kettle black, I don’t know what it is. Talk about a sore loser and somebody who can’t get over it.

She thought she had the presidential election wired just like she thought she knew… Well she did have the Democrat primaries rigged. And I’m convinced that they thought that they had the presidential election rigged. And they’re still bent out of shape.

That really is probably what this is. They knew they had it rigged. They knew they had it set up. All that had to happen was the election had to take place. It was a guaranteed, automatic Hillary win because they didn’t take Trump, seriously. They thought there’s no way this guy can win.

She didn’t even go to Wisconsin or Ohio or any of the states because it was just Trump, he had no hope, and she believed all their polls that showed her winning in a landslide. You talk about sour grapes and sore loser, this nation is paying the price for the most cheated-on woman in America being in a perpetual state of PMS or however you want to describe it.

Yesterday Hillary Clinton criticized Bernie Sanders, saying that her primary opponent in 2016 would rather go scorched-earth than graciously lose a race. In a recent off-the-record conversation with Cindy Adams of the New York Post, Clinton sounded off on the sprawling field of Democrat candidates.

And according to Cindy Adams, Hillary Clinton had no good words for Crazy Bernie writing that she believes that anybody overtaking him in a district considered his, he’s gonna burn the place down. Burn the place down? It’s exactly her modus operandi. And the John Solomon piece today is gonna put, you know, the dot on the “I” and we’re gonna cross the T on this.

Look, it’s not gonna change anything. It’s not the point here. It makes it all the more understandable. And I am, for what little it’s worth, I am kind of ticked at myself for not seeing her as a prime mover in this. I know she’s been involved, but that she is the originator. I mean, everybody involved in this has a tight relationship with her or her foundation or her husband, donors, board members, you name it.

I've been saying that Hillary was behind this from the very beginning.  

Glad to see that Rush and others are finally on board.  

Now to make her pay ...

3409939194_169dccd14e.jpg

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-fbi-docs-show-notes-about-meeting-with-intelligence-community-inspector-general-about-clinton-emails-are-missing-and-cd-containing-notes-is-likely-damaged/

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that the FBI released 277 pages of redacted records in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit that show the FBI failed to produce information from an August 2015 meeting with Intelligence Community Inspector General about Hillary Clinton’s email server. The FBI claimed that notes are “missing” and the CD containing notes from meeting is likely “damaged” irreparably.

How convenient.

When is this criminality going to end, folks?

Perhaps when Chris Wray is indicted and sent to jail for covering for Hillary and the coup plotters?  

Or perhaps it will take the FBI and DOJ being burned to the ground to do it.

On 6/4/2019 at 4:01 PM, BeAChooser said:

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/06/04/hillary-clinton-architect-of-the-coup/

I've been saying that Hillary was behind this from the very beginning.  

Glad to see that Rush and others are finally on board.  

Now to make her pay ...

I've often felt this too. Obviously, Obama pulled the strings of, or at least gave the nod to, all the players, since they worked in his administration. But that made me wonder, what's in it for him? He's going out, why would he be so concerned that he would jeopardize his legacy over this? Hillary driving this bus makes perfect sense, though. Cannot imagine a woman more scorned, more angry, or more vengeful...

15 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-fbi-docs-show-notes-about-meeting-with-intelligence-community-inspector-general-about-clinton-emails-are-missing-and-cd-containing-notes-is-likely-damaged/

How convenient.

When is this criminality going to end, folks?

Perhaps when Chris Wray is indicted and sent to jail for covering for Hillary and the coup plotters?  

Or perhaps it will take the FBI and DOJ being burned to the ground to do it.

I dunno. Just don't stake too much of your happiness and joy on seeing justice served to Democrats.

I bask in the fact that the Supreme Court and much of the federal judiciary is constitutionally conservative for the rest of my life.

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I bask in the fact that the Supreme Court and much of the federal judiciary is constitutionally conservative for the rest of my life.

Unless they are blackmailed.  

Why do you think so many incumbent Republicans retired from the House in 2018?  

What do you think the purpose of Filegate and Obama's Spygate was?   

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/evidence-suggests-the-hillary-clinton-team-created-dossier-was-provided-to-steele-then-kerrys-state-department-and-then-to-the-fbi/

Evidence Suggests the Hillary Clinton Team Created Dossier Was Provided to Steele, then Kerry’s State Department and then to the FBI

by Joe Hoft

Former Clinton friend and advisor, Dick Morris suggested in February 2018 that the Steele dossier might have been made up by the Clintons and that Steele was only used to provide it some credibility:

“The reason Hillary hired Fusion [GPS] is because she needed someone more credible than Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer to float these charges,” Morris alleges.

Just as the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee used intermediaries in financing the Steele dossier to keep its fingerprints off a document styled as intelligence and not opposition research, Shearer allegedly used the tactic of laundering to ensure that his information looked as though coming from a clean source rather than a political dirty trickster.

In April 2018 Real Clear Politics reported that they had received a 2nd copy of the Steele dossier that came from individuals related to the Clintons.

In late September 2016, Sidney Blumenthal, a close Clinton confidant and colleague of Shearer’s, passed Shearer’s dossier on to State Department official Jonathan M. Winer, a longtime aide to John Kerry on Capitol Hill and at Foggy Bottom.

According to Winer’s account in a Feb. 8, 2018 Washington Post op-ed, he shared the contents of the Shearer dossier with the author of the first dossier, ex-British spy Christopher Steele, who submitted part of it to the FBI to further substantiate his own investigation into the Trump campaign.

Real Clear Politics also noted that:

The only Trump campaign figures named are Donald Trump himself and his former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, misspelled as “Manniford.” Shearer may be hinting at a third person when he quotes, without substantiation, a Turkish businessman saying a Russian source knows of a “cut out” or intermediary through whom the prospective “president of the U.S.” would communicate “into President Putin’s office.” The version of the two memos RCI has seen is undated.

This was a unique spelling of Paul Manafort’s name.  What’s coincidental is that another similar spelling of Manafort’s name was revealed in information gathered from John Kerry’s State Department.

Kathleen Kavalec took notes from a meeting with Steele where she misspelled Manafort’s name in a similar fashion (Manaferd) as in creepy Shearer’s memo –

... snip image of meeting notes ...

It looks like Steele provided Kavalec in Kerry’s State Department the bogus dossier after he received it from others in the State Department.  Kavalec then provided this to the FBI.

Last night Congressman Mark Meadows said that the Steele dossier and therefore the Mueller report is built on a “foundation of sand”.

It looks more and more like the entire Steele dossier was not only paid for by the Hillary campaign but may have been created by the Hillary campaign as well.  The whole thing was a manufactured sham used by the Deep State to attempt a coup of the Trump administration.

Let’s be honest, folks.    There’s only one way to fix what DemocRATS have broken.  Put Hillary and her entire crew in jail, along with Obama and most of his crew, along with at least half the FBI and DOJ (and maybe even CIA), along with most in the leftist MSM.  If we don’t do that, they are only going to keep on doing this sort of thing every chance they get.    It’s in their nature and they'll think they can get away with it.   And until now, most of the time they have gotten away with it, which is why we now have this pickle ... in this mess that threatens the very survival of this nation.   If you want to live in a communist state run by the sort of folks who did this ... folks who will be immune from whatever rules they apply to you, then just keep ignoring this.   And don't complain you were never warned.   :angry:

bill clinton is a faggot raper

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-state-department-violations-security-incidents

The State Department revealed Monday that it has identified "multiple security incidents" involving current or former employees' handling of Hillary Clinton's emails, and that 23 "violations" and seven "infractions" have been issued as part of the department's ongoing investigation.

The information came in a letter to Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, who is responsible for overseeing the security review.

"To this point, the Department has assessed culpability to 15 individuals, some of whom were culpable in multiple security incidents," Mary Elizabeth Taylor, the State Department's Assistant Secretary in the Bureau of Legislative Affairs, wrote to Grassley. "DS has issued 23 violations and 7 infractions incidents. ... This number will likely change as the review progresses."

The State Department, calling the matter "serious," said it expected to conclude the investigation by Sept. 1. The department acknowledged that the probe was unusually time-consuming.

"Given the volume of emails provided to the Department from former Secretary Clinton's private email server, the Department's process has been necessarily more complicated and complex requiring a significant dedication of time and resources," Taylor wrote.

Taylor also noted that disciplinary consequences were pending.

"In every instance in which the Department found an individual to be culpable of a valid security violation or three or more infractions, the Department forwarded the outcome to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security's Office of Personnel Security and Suitability (DS/PSS), to be placed in the individuals' official security file," Taylor wrote. "All valid security incidents are reviewed by DS and taken into account every time an individual's eligibility for access to classified information is considered.

"This referral occurred whether or not the individual was currently employed with the Department of State and such security files are kept indefinitely," Taylor added. "Consistent with the referral policy, for individuals who were still employed with the Department at the time of adjudication, the Department referred all valid security violations or multiple infractions to the Bureau of Human Resources."

It’s coming, snowflakes …

evil-smiley-275.jpg

LOSER CHOOSER ressurrects his LOSER thread of lies and brainashed STUPIDITY that no one cares about because he is JUST THAT PATHETIC

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/breaking-fbi-was-giving-different-intelligence-briefings-to-candidate-trump-than-to-candidate-clinton-video/

BREAKING: FBI Was Giving Different Intelligence Briefings to Candidate Trump than to Candidate Clinton (VIDEO)

The Democrats and liberal media insist that Russia wanted Trump to win over Crooked Hillary.

The entire premise is ridiculous. The Russians had enough dirt on Hillary to fill the White House.

The TRUTH is that the entire DC establishment including the Obama White House, the liberal media and the Obama Deep State wanted Hillary Clinton to win… and they worked tirelessly and illegitimately to make it happen.

And still failed.

On Sunday former prosecutory and Rep. Trey Gowdy joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures.

During their discussion Trey Gowdy told Maria that the deep state FBI was giving candidate Donald  Trump different intel briefings than candidate Hillary Clinton.

Trey Gowdy: Here’s one, Maria, have you seen the disparate defensive briefings they gave candidate Clinton versus Candidate Trump? And has anyone asked the FBI to explain why they took entirely different tracks to those two debriefings? There’s a lot left to be seen by you and your viewers.

Via Sunday Morning Futures:

I’m just waiting for indictments.

evil-smiley-275.jpg

Recall what Barr said?

“The other issues [Huber has] been working on relate to Hillary Clinton.” They are “winding down and hopefully we’ll be in a position to bring those to fruition."

evil-smiley-275.jpg

And the beat goes on ...

https://www.reuters.com/article/entertainment-us-usa-immigration-deniser/socialite-denise-rich-dumps-u-s-passport-idUSBRE8680MN20120709

(Reuters) - Denise Rich, the wealthy socialite and former wife of pardoned billionaire trader Marc Rich, has given up her U.S. citizenship - and, with it, much of her U.S. tax bill.

Rich, 68, a Grammy-nominated songwriter and glossy figure in Democratic and European royalty circles, renounced her American passport in November, according to her lawyer.

Her maiden name, Denise Eisenberg, appeared in the Federal Register on April 30 in a quarterly list of Americans who renounced their U.S. citizenship and permanent residents who handed in their green cards. (link.reuters.com/naq28s)

By dumping her U.S. passport, Rich likely will save tens of millions of dollars or more in U.S. taxes over the long haul, tax lawyers say.

… snip …

Rich’s ex-husband, commodities trader Marc Rich, fled the United States in 1983 when indicted on charges of tax evasion, fraud, racketeering and illegal trading of oil with Iran. They divorced in 1996.

Marc Rich received a presidential pardon in 2001 on President Bill Clinton’s last day in office. Federal prosecutors and Congress investigated the pardon, and in 2002 a House of Representatives committee concluded Denise Rich had swayed the action through donations to the Clinton library and campaign.

Ah yes … Denise and Marc Rich (now deceased).

Let’s take a stroll back through memory lane …

https://www.americanlibertyreport.com/articles/the-slimy-trail-of-marc-rich-how-one-of-the-clintons-best-friends-gave-the-gift-that-keeps-on-giving/

The Slimy Trail of Marc Rich: How One of the Clintons’ Best Friends Gave the Gift That Keeps on Giving

… snip …

Why would Bill Clinton pardon someone so infamous and obviously disreputable? Certainly, Rich had the opposite of popular support in the U.S.; he was a billionaire who boasted of flouting the law and using tax loopholes to his advantage while the country suffered through recession during the 1980s.

The answer may be found in Rich’s wife’s donation of $450,000 to the Clinton Library and $1 million to Clinton-supported Democratic causes in the period prior to Rich’s pardon. Even to this day, Denise Rich remains a close personal friend of the Clintons and a repeated donor to Hillary Clinton’s senatorial and presidential campaigns, despite renouncing her American citizenship for tax purposes.

Denise’s good friend Beth Dozoretz, a veteran Democratic Party contributor, apparently was so close to Bill Clinton that he telephoned her 10 days before the pardon took place to give her advance notice of the good news to pass on to her pal. After Bill left office, Dozoretz was hired for a senior State Department post under Hillary after serving as the finance co-chair of her 2008 presidential campaign. In recent years, she’s supported Hillary’s “Ready For Hillary” Super PAC and donated up to $50,000 to the Clinton Foundation with her husband Ron.

More proof of just how slimy Hillary Clinton is, folks.

Just saying ... B)

at-the-core-of-liberalism-is-the-spoiled

9 minutes ago, Debs said:

giphy.gif

Ha!