What Are You Eating Today?

dark chocolate is ok in small amounts. chocolate makes you happy. congrats on the weight loss but PLEASE do it slowly. one pound/week is the safest way to go. you should not destroy your heart muscle that way, it won't seem so horrible and you have a better chance to keep it off.

that was nice

http://allrecipes.com/recipes/main-dish/meatless/

I can do a pound a day easy.....street diet....one meal anything I want other than dessert about 3pm....maybe an english muffin about 10pm with a glass of moo. I started watching Cook's Country Kitchen and eating like an oinker....I've been at 195-200 since high school so I know what to do....I changed running shoes and lost the numbness behind my toes....I've kicked a lot of wood/brick/ass with the balls of my feet and thought maybe it'd caught up with me....just a crap pair of Reeboks. I'll be at fighting weight by the Ides of March. :ninja:

and you complain about my posts, yea ok whatever

You're a pervert....I'm a pissed off Vet after a faker....that's the difference, boy.

I can do a pound a day easy...

more than a pound/wk can destroy your heart muscle and if you gain it back that is even worse because you lose muscle and replace it with fat. please be careful. i want you around/healthy for a long time! :wub:

more than a pound/wk can destroy your heart muscle and if you gain it back that is even worse because you lose muscle and replace it with fat. please be careful. i want you around/healthy for a long time! :wub:

:) my heart is made out of railroad steel....at 65 my pulse is still around 54.....been a runner my whole life....it's why the Marlboros didn't get me...What I did was keep going after the Holidays....that's not like me...swearing off sugar, bread, and cheese...I'll be okay, you'll see. ;)

I can do a pound a day easy.....street diet....one meal anything I want other than dessert about 3pm....maybe an english muffin about 10pm with a glass of moo. I started watching Cook's Country Kitchen and eating like an oinker....I've been at 195-200 since high school so I know what to do....I changed running shoes and lost the numbness behind my toes....I've kicked a lot of wood/brick/ass with the balls of my feet and thought maybe it'd caught up with me....just a crap pair of Reeboks. I'll be at fighting weight by the Ides of March. :ninja:

You're a pervert....I'm a pissed off Vet after a faker....that's the difference, boy.

Thanks for your service. I am a vet also and still serving.

Square yourself away and stop pestering the ladies with sex-talk.....you can do better so let's see it.

chickie and annoyed lib drive me to do it with their comments. little tarheel in a bikini has me all worked up too. whats gomnna happen when I deploy for 9 months and am with a bunch of guys?

chickie and annoyed lib drive me to do it with their comments. little tarheel in a bikini has me all worked up too. whats gomnna happen when I deploy for 9 months and am with a bunch of guys?

As long as you don't think it moved you'll be all right. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

:) my heart is made out of railroad steel....at 65 my pulse is still around 54.....been a runner my whole life....it's why the Marlboros didn't get me...What I did was keep going after the Holidays....that's not like me...swearing off sugar, bread, and cheese...I'll be okay, you'll see. ;)

ok. it's different when people are young. over 65 have to be REALLY careful...

tarheel is 'Southern Indep'--- a MAN!

Subway foot long spicy Italian with everything but lettuce and tomato smothered in red wine vinaigrette and mayonnaise. :wub:

Then finish off the Hickory BBQ chips and French Onion dip while I watch the Blues game later.

I've been eating low calorie crap at the hospital cause I'm lucky if i actually get a lunch.... :lol:

sounds good. love KFC but seldom eat it. once/year, maybe. finger lickin good...

baked fish, potatoes and cole slaw tonight

Yeah. Same here chickie. We get subway more than anything else as far as chain food goes..

We may go to the theatre for a movie later tonight also...

ok..a buddy of mine died...his widow was my best friend in school....she called me last night....i drank a bottle of makers mark.....my food is my medacine....what shud (i believe that is how it shud be speld) i eat......

now? one piece of multi-grain or whole wheat toast with light Smart Balance spread, one egg (scrambled and salted), one cup chicken noodle or veggie soup, a piece of fruit or some berries and some V-8. you are probably going to be craving spicy food since you are dehydrated. drink lots of good bottled water like Penta or Fiji, low-sugar Gatorade or similar drink to restore electrolytes, orange juice (with food to prevent heartburn), take 2 Ibuprofen with your next 2 meals (at least 6 hours apart), and take it easy. your liver needs rest and re-building. NO CAFFEINE, bloody mary or alcohol for at least 3 days unless you want to fry your liver.

ribs-on-the-grill.jpg