What Are You Eating Today?

I went out to dinner last night & dropped a hundred for the two girls and me, to be served the worst meal I have had in years. After the three of us being sick most of the night until we got that foul steak and sea foods off our stomachs, I thought how interesting it is you can spend a hundred to make yourself sick. It really makes you feel safe to eat at home. lol

smile.jpg

oh no. that's bad. did you complain? they owe you your money back and a free dinner. a good restaurant manager would do that to ensure you came back. all it takes is one dirty Mexican in the kitchen to make everyone sick. most are filthy and don't wash their hands

I went out to dinner last night & dropped a hundred for the two girls and me, to be served the worst meal I have had in years. After the three of us being sick most of the night until we got that foul steak and sea foods off our stomachs, I thought how interesting it is you can spend a hundred to make yourself sick. It really makes you feel safe to eat at home. lol

"two girls"? You mean you and your 59 year old wife Debbie who is even more decrepit than you are you douchebag cunt? You couldn't afford a Happy Meal much less "steaks and seafood"......you belong in a mental institution but a prison cell will do....count the hours you can see sunlight.

Edited by KINGBLAM

Got my wife flowers yest, as usual on V-Day.

When she was all happy, I reminded her VDay is a two way street.

Like in elementary school, guys n gals gave valentines cards to each other.

Told her, womens equality and all that................

Laid the guilt trip down.

Got two dozen chocolate chip n pecan cookies outta the deal.

Weeeeeeee

Hi Chickie! :)Yep! but no chocolate for me....I'm on the first "diet" in my life.

dark chocolate is ok in small amounts. chocolate makes you happy. congrats on the weight loss but PLEASE do it slowly. one pound/week is the safest way to go. you should not destroy your heart muscle that way, it won't seem so horrible and you have a better chance to keep it off.

Got my wife flowers yest, as usual on V-Day.Got two dozen chocolate chip n pecan cookies outta the deal

that was nice

No meat on Friday during lent.I need some good meatless recipes.

http://allrecipes.com/recipes/main-dish/meatless/

"two girls"? You mean you and your 59 year old wife Debbie who is even more decrepit than you are you douchebag cunt? You couldn't afford a Happy Meal much less "steaks and seafood"......you belong in a mental institution but a prison cell will do....count the hours you can see sunlight.

and you complain about my posts, yea ok whatever