Glenn Beck rules

This Forum Is Symptomatic Of Liberal Though

Yup, looks like jamie and vinc rule the roast around here now. they have some many people convinced of their righteousness, they can post anything they like and no one will challenge them.

Problem is, they have also been exposed as intellectual frauds. You can thank the brutal attack dog for that, she has gotten a piece of them and will not let go. At this point, a great many people are tired of their nonsense. The attention that feeds their threads will peter out, as it already appears to be doing.

Jamie shows up, throws a turd in the punch bowl, claims she did it as a 'psychology experiment', and then she disappears for a while.

I do enjoy 'Mamie's' posts, though...doing my own psychology experiment... :lol:

How can folks talk about someone 'behind her back' on a public chat board? :blink:

By forbidding the people you are talking about from having a place at the table.

As happens in this room quite often, and hypocritically, too, I might add.

It wasn't an accident that you weren't named with the gossips, but rather, an intentional oversight.

How consistent is YOUR response to both incidents?

Is wrong only wrong when the other side does it, or do you call out your friends when they commit acts you have already condemned the other side for doing?

I am curious, why is there no CO complement to LO. Not just a mirror image with the same basic rules, but a place where conservatives can post without being harassed by liberals. Why is that?

Edited by E G de la Serna

I like how she created a video on youtube just to attack people on Liberalforum. She plays the victim and some intellectual who had an "ephiphany" that the others just don't understand. WE just were so mean to her and refused to "debate" her. She's such a shameless liar. It's rather disgusting.

Edited by Technocratic_Utilitarian

By forbidding the people you are talking about from having a place at the table.

As happens in this room quite often, and hypocritically, too, I might add.

It wasn't an accident that you weren't named with the gossips, but rather, an intentional oversight.

How consistent is YOUR response to both incidents?

Is wrong only wrong when the other side does it, or do you call out your friends when they commit acts you have already condemned the other side for doing?

It isn't gossip when it's on a public chat board and the people involved can read it for themselves.

And, as far as hypocrisy goes, 'Hunter' set that standard.

You can read through my many, many posts on this forum to find that I have spoken out often about what happens on both sides.

Jamie has announced her own mental illness (es) and shouldn't be surprised when it is pointed out that what she posts sounds crazy.

Another thing:

When you stand up and wave the 'LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!' flag, don't be surprised when people do look at you, and don't be surprised when they don't like what they see.

It is a massive waste of energy to attempt to defend Jaime, but you go on ahead and knock yourself out.

She is a narcissist, and there is not enough attention in the universe to fill the void in her.

Another thing:

When you stand up and wave the 'LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!' flag, don't be surprised when people do look at you, and don't be surprised when they don't like what they see.

It is a massive waste of energy to attempt to defend Jaime, but you go on ahead and knock yourself out.

She is a narcissist, and there is not enough attention in the universe to fill the void in her.

Right you are darlin, right you are.

We obviously disagree on the meaning of the word "massive", unless you are willing to admit to spending "massive" amounts of energy in putting her down.

Shall we count posts?

And, as far as hypocrisy goes, 'Hunter' set that standard.

'Hunter' never let his friends post things in LO that he banned others for.

You can read through my many, many posts on this forum to find that I have spoken out often about what happens on both sides.

Spoke out, or spoke the same?

I have no regrets about anything I've posted with regard to twisted. Not a one.

She screams for attention, and when she gets it she quickly shifts into 'I'm the victim, here' role.

Bullshit.

You're the big dog on this site--ban/suspend anyone you choose.

And thanks for stopping by the LO--even if it was just to support your crazy friend.

Things were kind of coasting along in the Women Should Not Be Allowed To Vote thread, with just the typical sniping, nothing special, then ...

All that anyone who is supporting this silliness has to do is provide proof of the bizzarely archaic claim that women are "more emotional" in making decisions. Then we can discuss it. Until that point, this is all just empty nonsense.

Translation: Your topic didn't make me feel good, instead, it made me feel like a worthless and helpless weakling - therefore, since my childhood upbringing consisted of my mother abandoning me for money - I am going to take it out on you and attempt to make myself feel falsely powerful with the usage of rhetoric because it's all I can do.

Noted, Isabel. I would have thought you of all people would have given me a better challenge that a sloppy ad hominem.

You just do not pull crap like that on Isabel, she will rip your throat out, and rightly so. "Ad hominem"? What, because she used the word "silliness"? It just escalated from there. Isabel is very intelligent and simply will not let anyone get away with crap.

Some time after that, the gay men thread was started, some will say as a direct attack on TU.

So, in reality, no one actually "started" it, it just kind of transpired and escalated, pissing a whole lot of people off.

Yup, looks like jamie and vinc rule the roast around here now. they have some many people convinced of their righteousness, they can post anything they like and no one will challenge them.

I have disagreed with vin and Jamie on many, many issues over the years, I think vin was here first, then Jamie. I like them as a couple, I am for them as a couple, and I like all of you women as well.

I have no opinion on anyone being a 'couple'.

I do, however, have strong opinions about people who exhibit narcissistic behavior and then deny it. Or who make vague, unfounded assertions as though they were fact, and expect that the rest of us pay homage to the OP's superior (not) intelligence.

I also have a profoundly negative opinion about people who begin threads and then say 'It was just a bit of a psychological experiment--gotcha!'.

Crazy is crazy is crazy--and there is plenty of that in the threads twisted starts.

I disagree with many member's positions - so what. lots of them disagree with me. what it so off putting about jamie and dave is their overbearing superiority and shameless self promotion. and don't dare disagree with them. they berate even some of the nicest liberals on this forum like Joe Lib and Onlyaladd. and they certainly don't deserve what they get from those two. this isn't the only place they have done this at. they cut a wide swath of bad feelings.

I have disagreed with vin and Jamie on many, many issues over the years, I think vin was here first, then Jamie. I like them as a couple, I am for them as a couple, and I like all of you women as well.

[/quote

I like you too Cara; the difference in the way they treat you is because they like you, they don't attack you. Has Dave ever called you twit or airhead over and over again or stupid? I am none of those things yet when I disagree with him or his wife that is what he resorts to time and time again.

I have no opinion on anyone being a 'couple'.

I do, however, have strong opinions about people who exhibit narcissistic behavior and then deny it. Or who make vague, unfounded assertions as though they were fact, and expect that the rest of us pay homage to the OP's superior (not) intelligence.

I also have a profoundly negative opinion about people who begin threads and then say 'It was just a bit of a psychological experiment--gotcha!'.

Crazy is crazy is crazy--and there is plenty of that in the threads twisted starts.

Hey, gaily

Nancy wrote that no one challenges them - I replied that I have many times disagreed with them on issues. What I am saying is that I like them and everyone who was involved in this. Like Misty, Thrash and AL said I can't take sides because I like everyone that was involved.

[/quote

I like you too Cara; the difference in the way they treat you is because they like you, they don't attack you. Has Dave ever called you twit or airhead over and over again or stupid? I am none of those things yet when I disagree with him or his wife that is what he resorts to time and time again.

Thanks, Nancy. I've never had any problems with Vin and Jamie.

Cara, I appreciate your perspective, and I understood what you posted. The great thing about the LO is that we can have a difference of opinion without the ugliness of the NHB being a factor.

Cara, I appreciate your perspective, and I understood what you posted. The great thing about the LO is that we can have a difference of opinion without the ugliness of the NHB being a factor.

How about you try fucking yourself with a 10-foot-pole?

Post respectfully and you stay. Debate is welcome and desired. Try not to use the pronoun 'you' in an offensive/defensive way, and you'll do just fine.

You ARE that stupid.

You. Are. Whack.

Don't start nothin', won't BE nothin'. David needs to learn that, same as everyone else. We all try to be nice and respectful in here, but when people come in here and spread the NHB's ugliness, we're not afraid to tell them exactly how we feel about that.

Don't start nothin', won't BE nothin'. David needs to learn that, same as everyone else. We all try to be nice and respectful in here, but when people come in here and spread the NHB's ugliness, we're not afraid to tell them exactly how we feel about that.

Someone owes you a blow job.

I hope it isn't tobe. That kid would do anything to get his lips around the cannon.

I think personal attacks are the most common reason for being banned from the LO, correct?

Totally.

When posters make personal remarks, they will be un-invited to the LO.

There is no place for that in the LO.

You. Are. Whack.

Someone owes you a blow job.

I hope it isn't tobe. That kid would do anything to get his lips around the cannon.

Post respectfully and you stay. Debate is welcome and desired. Try not to use the pronoun 'you' in an offensive/defensive way, and you'll do just fine.

You ARE that stupid.

More cherry picking...

I hope that twisted is worth this, Chuck...

A lap dog is a wonderful thing

They do keep a body warm...and they're loyal...up to a point...