Glenn Beck rules

This Forum Is Symptomatic Of Liberal Though

More importantly though, they posted their pictures, their names, and links to their blog. They chose to give up all anonymity, and are now upset at the consequences?

fucking hypocrites

Sir, I fear you misread the subject, it says, "This Forum Is Symptomatic Of Liberal Though". I am not sure how to parse that. Though what? The grammar is faulty, there seems to be a comma missing.

I thought there was something wrong with the title... try putting a "t" at the end, it makes much more sense. But I bet you already knew that...

<_<

Edited by toby99

For sure; she seems to be fed by "negative attention is better than no attention". I wish people would just stop responding to her - maybe then she would go away.

Oh, wow... I really have been away for too long...

Oh, wow... I really have been away for too long...

oh yea, go next door. there are two threads that are locked (the icons will be bright red and might be on page two now) and that should catch you up.

Those two have really gone over the edge.

off the deep end for sure. he must be exhausted running from thread to thread, foaming at the mouth defending her and it has gone on for hours and hours. kinda of satisfying to watch in a sick sort of way.

off the deep end for sure. he must be exhausted running from thread to thread, foaming at the mouth defending her and it has gone on for hours and hours. kinda of satisfying to watch in a sick sort of way.

Funny part is, the act of defending someone in such a manner is self-defeating. An innocent person doesn't need to be defended with such zeal.

Funny part is, the act of defending someone in such a manner is self-defeating. An innocent person doesn't need to be defended with such zeal.

Well, that the things, no ones cares what she did; what I care about, and I think others as well, is how she passes herself off of something so superior. They are right wing extremists, which is bad enough, but then to post the things she posts. Cons and grifters.

WhatIsaidwas...'co-dependent'...big ol' co-dependent.

And felonious...

Cons and grifters.

And quite skilled at it. No one looks at the original threads, they just flock to the defense of this sad pair, join in only after there is nothing but a sloshing-back-and-forth swamp of insults and gainsaying. The EPA should fine these polluters.

Edited by E G de la Serna

And quite skilled at it. No one looks at the original threads, they just flock to the defense of this sad pair, join in only after there is nothing but a sloshing-back-and-forth swamp of insults and gainsaying. The EPA should fine these polluters.

They are very skilled at it. Throw up a few pictures of your kids and post an obit about your dead sister and the sheep flock. sad.

Oh, man...the day that she posted about her 'sister' was classic. Cannonpointer went after her like a rabid dog...If their information is online, then it's available for anyone who wants to read it or use it.

Sucks to be their children.

Now, now, lass, do not be bringing the kids into it or you will have to suspend yourself.

:blink:

Edited by E G de la Serna

Sucks to be their children.

Yeah, but that's true anyway. Their children are being raised by a bipolar schizophrenic who doesn't take medications. There's no cure for either.

Yeah, but that's true anyway. Their children are being raised by a bipolar schizophrenic who doesn't take medications. There's no cure for either.

At least there are words to describe her. He, sheesh, I think "IDK" was coined to describe him.

Now, now, lass, do not be bringing the kids into it or you will have to suspend yourself.

:blink:

Huh. Yep, you're right--even though I actually mean it...poor babies who are born to people who have the integrity of hyenas...

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/114019-mobius-strips-in-public-oh-my/

This thread is proof of the sort of people Vinc and Twisted truly are. I went ahead and contributed thoughtfully and courteously to one of their threads, got only a single reply, which was essentially an unwarranted attack that I nonetheless replied to courteously... and they have since ignored me utterly. They clearly have no interest in people making thoughtful contributions to their threads, only in attacks and negativity.

They have a special kind of 'sick'...they've found in each other the perfect fit--psycho-wise, anyway.

Pay 'em no nevermind...

So, information was gathered from the internet and posted on a public chat board--and he's pissed about that?

Huh.

That's why he was in the LO a little while ago...If you can't do the time, don't do the crime, I guess...

Chuck's always pissed at something. He can go f*cuk himself.

Yup, looks like jamie and vinc rule the roast around here now. they have some many people convinced of their righteousness, they can post anything they like and no one will challenge them.

The bottom line is this:

If the information is made public, then it can be used by the public.

I don't like it, but there it is.

I learned that from 'Hunter'...

And, another thing:

When one posts on a public chat board, it can hardly be construed as 'gossipy' or 'catty'.

It's there in black and white--nothing sneaky about that.

"...in a catty, gossipy thread in the LO...talked about her behind her back...

How can folks talk about someone 'behind her back' on a public chat board? :blink:

Edited by gailybee