Glenn Beck rules

This Forum Is Symptomatic Of Liberal Though

"Liberals only" huh...just like the "Whites only" signs in the old south. And who was out there hosing down people fighting for their rights? Why Bull Conner of course! A Democrat...

Fuck off.

Post in the LO again, and you will be suspended.

Signed:

'Whitey'

Fuck off.

Signed:

'Whitey'

You bring the honey and the hammer quite well!

Liberals Only..........is suppose to be "symptomatic of Liberal thought. If you want " Sypmtomatic of dittohead brain damage."..go to the other section.

Fuck off.

Signed:

'Whitey'

hot damn that was funny gaily

Fuck off.

Signed:

'Whitey'

That gives me chills....

LOL

You people are the very best of this place--I know that isn't saying much when you look at the competition in the NHB--but you are intelligent, reasoned, compassionate folks, and I am so proud to 'know' you.

LOL

You people are the very best of this place--I know that isn't saying much when you look at the competition in the NHB--but you are intelligent, reasoned, compassionate folks, and I am so proud to 'know' you.

Right back atcha babe.

Liberals Only..........is suppose to be "symptomatic of Liberal thought. If you want " Sypmtomatic of dittohead brain damage."..go to the other section.

You crack me up!!!

Sir, I fear you misread the subject, it says, "This Forum Is Symptomatic Of Liberal Though". I am not sure how to parse that. Though what? The grammar is faulty, there seems to be a comma missing.

Fuck off.

Signed:

'Whitey'

How do you get of with that kind of language? I mean it took it. It's sometimes the only thing one can say I guess. It's not madness, it's hey man, come on. I agree with your use, but how, and also I mean please don't use it. Use something like Fuxke or something.

Keep it real.

Peace!

You bring the honey and the hammer quite well!

That picture is spectacular. She's actually quite cute.

Peace!

Sir, I fear you misread the subject, it says, "This Forum Is Symptomatic Of Liberal Though". I am not sure how to parse that. Though what? The grammar is faulty, there seems to be a comma missing.

You know I think that it's Beck sort of sediment, or I meant sentiment... no wait, sediment is correct!

Peace!

How do you get of with that kind of language? I mean it took it. It's sometimes the only thing one can say I guess. It's not madness, it's hey man, come on. I agree with your use, but how, and also I mean please don't use it. Use something like Fuxke or something.

Keep it real.

Peace!

Peace!

I like the direct word. It gets right to the point; no need to beat around the bush. I vote use vulgarity.

You know I think that it's Beck sort of sediment, or I meant sentiment... no wait, sediment is correct!

Peace!

That gives me chills....

karate, the movement, singular.

The full force, the focal point, always, in the foot. Notice that cool cats eyes.

good one Nancy. Makes you wonder what the cat was doing a few seconds before inducing that earth shattering blow onto the unsuspecting, I'll call him part boxer.

Perhaps the kitty thought about doing as much more than once before.

Peace!

karate, the movement, singular.

The full force, the focal point, always, in the foot. Notice that cool cats eyes.

good one Nancy. Makes you wonder what the cat was doing a few seconds before inducing that earth shattering blow onto the unsuspecting, I'll call him part boxer.

Perhaps the kitty thought about doing as much more than once before.

Peace!

This photo makes me laugh every time I look at it. A friend of mine at work posted it on her facebook page and it made me laugh all day. All those cons beter watch out for "Cat Norris". There must be something in that photo that I relate to? Hummmm..

This photo makes me laugh every time I look at it. A friend of mine at work posted it on her facebook page and it made me laugh all day. All those cons beter watch out for "Cat Norris". There must be something in that photo that I relate to? Hummmm..

We are so very much like the animals that do often entertain us. And it's not like we love them more, yet still, it's interesting how we often tend to use them to show the more sincere characteristics about ourselves sometimes. And we do love them. How come we don't have a healthcare for all, maybe a single payer insurance for cats and dogs, and pigs and cows, and all the zoo animals too? Now that sounds strange. But ideas are OK, actually that is an idea about life, or at least an introspective about such things that do surround life on this planet blue.

Peace!

Edited by TheOldBarn

Keep it real.

Peace!

Peace!

Peace!

Old Barn...If you were my mother, I'd give your admonition some thought.

You aren't.

Therefore, I won't.

That dude can fuck all the way off.

Peace.

Old Barn...If you were my mother, I'd give your admonition some thought.

You aren't.

Therefore, I won't.

That dude can fuck all the way off.

Peace.

Hey hey, no, that's not at all what I meant to be sure. I like to use that word, although I don't, wasn't brought up to as they say. Be that may, I fully understood your use. It's just a fricking word. More to the point, if you even as much say [excrement], you get the accepted as they say, editing. I was just wondering why you were not edited. I fully agree with the use of the word when you used it. It was a deeply intellectual use.

Peace!

fook damit [excrement], mother banned word, god damn, suck my dick, all that, all that can be thought and not said. Even intellectuals and even the elite who aren't use those terms. They call these expletives, but they hide behind them when sometimes a good spam you does make perfect sense. See what I mean?

Peace!

Edited by TheOldBarn

LOL!

If you type your spammed word and put the 'italics' icon in the middle of it, you won't be spammed...

LOL!

If you type your spammed word and put the 'italics' icon in the middle of it, you won't be spammed...

fuck shit cunt hey Gaily, thanks for the tip!! You just may have created a monster.

Edited by Nancy

Use your powers for good, not for evil, young grasshopper... :lol: :lol: :lol:

These threads are so stupid. There are plenty of conservatives who are allowed in... they just have to be as polite and civil as everyone else here. And there are plenty of liberals not allowed in... because they have proven that they cannot be polite and civil.

What Portlander said.

And, for the record, I've been in a bad mood lately, hence no posting over here. But anyone paying attention to my posts over in the NHB should have been able to tell that.

And, for the record, I've been in a bad mood lately, hence no posting over here. But anyone paying attention to my posts over in the NHB should have been able to tell that.

I have been paying attention and following your posts on the "gay men should all be killed" post or whatever it was called. I can't stand those people. I try to hold my tongue becasue they are such a waste of time. they really have way of making people mad. sorry. hope you feel better.

Good mood, bad mood, I'll take you any way you want to present yourself. You always speak truth.

And--Twistedgypsy posts purely for the shock effect. She cares not one whit whether or not her premise is solid--she just wants the 'oh, my gosh!' reaction.