Flying Monkeys - A Misty Joint

She's the one who got me into trouble, I was hoping she could get me out.

It's all about control freaks. They desire to control the sexual acts of everybody else. I bet they write out scripts of sex acts they expect their wives to follow, and when they don't they start the beatings and Flipper bullying. They attack their children for sex and make demands on them, force them to have sex.

It almost sounds like you were a little fly on the wall watching My Clemmy® and I during one of our steamy role playing sessions.

That's all well and good, nowz when you tells us, love, where exactly I'm wrong.

Be specific.

How the fuck would I know? You think I actually read your crap? It would be too bad if you were remorselessly fingered and nobody was around to witness it.

Where the hell you been you little faggot bastard? Working nights after next week so I'm hoping we can hook up for some titillating dialogue. This new crop of liberals is straight out the shiny new lawn ornament box.....

DUH, dron stikes ar becus of Bush an if u don agre u a racis.

I keep progressing at work, which leaves me little time to log on.

For Chuck.......

WASHINGTON (AP) — District of Columbia prosecutors received scores of emails from citizens upset because NBC television journalist David Gregory was not criminally charged for displaying a high-capacity ammunition magazine on his "Meet the Press" show.

[......]

The office has pushed back against allegations of a double standard by noting no one has been prosecuted in the past year for the sole charge of possessing a high-capacity ammunition magazine.

People charged with that crime also had been charged with more serious offenses.

Link

Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To 'Suck It Up,' Dismisses $5 Million 'Orangutan' Lawsuit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c40tssV2Wdg&feature=player_embedded

In what is sure to be one of the most baffling lawsuits of 2013, Donald Trump is suing Bill Maher for $5 million in charity donations after "proving" his biological father is not, as Maher joked on "The Tonight Show," an orange-haired orangutan.

On this week's episode of "Real Time," Maher responded to the lawsuit by dismissing the entire thing, and reminding Trump that this is a free country where celebrities are made fun of and jokes on late night talk shows are not legally binding agreements.

"This is known as 'parody,' and it's a form of something we in the comedy business call a joke," Maher said. "Just like we're the gun country, we're the joke country. We love our free speech and we love celebrities getting taken down a peg. So Don, just suck it up like everybody else!"

But it isn't just the absurdity of the lawsuit that makes Maher literally laugh out loud, it's also the hypocrisy. Watch how Maher compares Trump's "Birther" case with his own "Aper" theory in the clip above.

Oops! FoxNews.com Uses Pic of Same Sex Wedding to Tout 'Traditional' Marriage

From the "You can't write this" files: Suzanne Venker, niece of reactionary Phyllis Schlafly, wrote a column for FoxNews.com further laying out her already lambasted argument that it is the fault of women that there is a battle of the sexes going on at all. (Is there actually anyone claiming there's a battle of the sexes so much as a war on women's rights and freedoms? Talk about starting with a strawman argument.) Worried that the feedback she got from the first column indicated that most misunderstood her argument for the traditional marriage of a man and his wife where neither strove for "equality" within the relationship, Venker doubled down and made her case more obviously.

What's more funny than her specious argument against the reality of today's gender roles is the graphic Fox News opted to accompany the column. With Venker arguing for the traditional male-breadwinner, female-homemaker gender roles, the picture was actually of Stephanie Figarelle and Lela McArthur, who were the first same sex couple to be married at the top of the Empire State Building.

2cxjcc4.jpg

After enough tittering on Twitter and the internets over their ridiculous choice of graphics, FoxNews.com removed the graphic in favor of what appears to be generic restroom signage.

w6t8p4.jpg

For Chuck.......

You favor selective enforcement of laws against only those whom you disagree with politically

I think that goes against everything this country stands for, or used to stand for until the Liberal Left got in charge

Ex-Rep. Joe Walsh: I Cant Afford Child Support Payments

Joe-Walsh-deadbeat-dad.jpg

After insisting he wasn't a "deadbeat dad" throughout his failed campaign for re-election, ex-U.S. Rep. Joe Walsh skipped last month's child support payment and has asked to stop paying altogether.

His reason: Since he's out of Congress, he's now unemployed.

Walsh, a flame-throwing Tea Party Republican who was trying to land a radio deal and has launched a social media campaign against Fox commentator Karl Rove, did not pay the $2,134 in child support he owed in January, according to the attorney who represents Walshs ex-wife.

And now Walsh has filed a request in Cook County Circuit Court to stop paying child support because hes unemployed.

This is not the first time Walsh has not paid his child support.

His ex wife had filed suit in Cook County Circuit Court a month after he won his first term in Congress in 2010, claiming that he owed $117,437 in overdue child support and interest.

You favor selective enforcement of laws against only those whom you disagree with politically.

You said that it's not that you would like to see David Gregory prosecuted for possession of a high-capacity magazine, but that you think others accused of the same crime should also not be prosecuted.

Since no one has been prosecuted in the District of Columbia in the past year for the sole charge of possessing a high-capacity ammunition magazine, it looks like you got your wish.

Unless of course you WOULD like to see David Gregory prosecuted for a crime that no one else has been.

Then it looks like it would be you who favors selective enforcement of laws against only those with whom you disagree with politically.

Let me know when you'll be done beating this dead horse, so I can bury the carcass.

One of my favorites also, but it is sort of like negro on negro crime here. Not a topic that the left will engage in.

Funny. I have seen Cannonpointer beat you cowardly ass bloody on the topic, and I watched you run like a squaw from every question he posed.

You are known as a lightweight among my people, whe it comes to debating intelligently. You hit and run, toss a few kumbaya rightwing memes, then go all craven when invited to debate. You are a big can of small ideas - mostly fluff.

CP owns your cheap ass on tort reform. Do you REALLY need yet another humiliation, or do you prefer to stop running your mouth?

Funny. I have seen Cannonpointer beat you cowardly ass bloody on the topic, and I watched you run like a squaw from every question he posed.

You are known as a lightweight among my people, whe it comes to debating intelligently. You hit and run, toss a few kumbaya rightwing memes, then go all craven when invited to debate. You are a big can of small ideas - mostly fluff.

CP owns your cheap ass on tort reform. Do you REALLY need yet another humiliation, or do you prefer to stop running your mouth?

we don't allow injuns on this forum, tonto. unless you share your whiskey.

Colleagues Slam Ted Cruz For Irresponsible Rhetoric On Hagel - "Senator Cruz Has Gone Over The Line"

Sen. Bill Nelson (D-FL) criticized Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) during an Senate Armed Services Committee meeting today on Chuck Hagels Defense Secretary nomination for suggesting that Hagel is being influenced financially by foreign countries.

During the meeting, Cruz objected to moving forward with Hagels nomination, saying without offering any evidence - that the former Republican senator may have received money directly from countries like North Korea and Saudi Arabia.

"This Senator feels like that Senator Cruz has gone over the line," Nelson shot back at Cruz. "He basically has impugned the patriotism of the nominee." The Florida Democrat continued:

NELSON: In your conclusions which you are entitled to come to about him in essence about him being cozy with Iran. And you have also stated your opinion that you dont think he has been truthful with this committee. Now those are two fairly strong statements. And I couldnt help but having had the privilage of serving on this committee for a while, and seeing the two former chairman on either side of the nominee and I looked at the former Repubican chairman John Warner's face as some of the questions were asked as he visibly winced. Theres a certain degree of comity and civility that this committee has always been known for. And clearly in the sharpness difference of opinion to question in essence whether somebody is a fellow traveler with another country I think is taking it too far.

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) piled on: "I just want to make it clear. Senator Hagel is an honorable man. He has served his country and no one on this committee at any time should impugn his character or his integrity," he said. Watch the clip at link in title.

I really enjoyed watching the newbie getting smacked around.

Some injun you are.....if you were a redskin you'd know the squaws were fierce....squaws did most of the torturing of prisoners...after the kids were hidden from an invader they'd leap out and stab the shit outta ya....phffffffttttttt....you're a cigar store injun same as Crayonpointer is a Rexall cowboy.... :glare:

Edited by KINGBLAM

Fox News Hosts Mock Desiline Victor, 102 Year Old Woman Who Waited Three Hours To Vote-AUDIO

Desiline Victor, a 102-year old woman, received a standing ovation during the State of the Union on Tuesday for her resolve to vote. Fox News hosts Brian Kilmeade, Martha MacCallum and Bill Hemmer, however, wondered what the "big deal" was.

Victor made two trips and waited three hours to vote in Miami in November. President Obama spoke about the need to protect voting rights during his State of the Union address on Tuesday, and pointed to Victor, who was there as a guest of Michelle Obama, as an example.

Kilmeade, MacCallum and Hemmer did not seem to think she deserved one, though. Speaking on Kilmeade's radio show on Thursday, MacCallum said that the issue had no place in the State of the Union because it could be handled on the "municipal level… Get the town council on that one."

"How long was she on line?" Hemmer asked.

"What's the big deal? She was happy," MacCallum argued. "She waited on line, she was happy that she voted."

"They held her up as a victim!" Hemmer alleged. "What was she the victim of? Rashes on the bottom of her feet?"

The big deal is that she's 102 years old and had to wait three hours to vote.

How many people were unable to do that, and just gave up and went home?

According to Fox News an estimated 200,000 people gave up and went home without casting a vote in Florida.

The big deal is that she's 102 years old and had to wait three hours to vote.

How many people were unable to do that, and just gave up and went home?

According to Fox News an estimated 200,000 people gave up and went home without casting a vote in Florida.

it was also alleged that she had the gall to sit on the front of the bus on her way to the poll.