John McCain's Pravda commentary
1) I believe you should live according to the dictates of your conscience, not your government. I believe you deserve the opportunity to improve your lives in an economy that is built to last and benefits the many, not just the powerful few.
2) You should be governed by a rule of law that is clear, consistently and impartially enforced and just. - That is why he supports not enforcing the immigration Laws as they stand
3) President Putin and his associates do not believe in these values. They don’t respect your dignity or accept your authority over them. That is why he supports a Syria strike even though the Majority of the people do not
4) They punish dissent and imprison opponents – IRS targeting Tea party Groups, NSA Spying
5) They rig your elections – Black panthers, ACORN, Gerrymandering districts Like Allen West
6) They control your media – so called “Transparent Government”, Only anwering specific Questions, granting interviews to specific reporters
7) They harass, threaten, and banish organizations that defend your right to self-governance- Tea Party, NSA Spying
8) To perpetuate their power they foster rampant corruption in your courts and your economy and terrorize and even assassinate journalists who try to expose their corruption – When has he Spoken out on Michael Savage being Banned from Brittan!
9) They throw the members of a punk rock band in jail for the crime of being provocative and vulgar and for having the audacity to protest President Putin’s rule. – Anti-Islam Filmmaker Nakoula Basseley Nakoula “Innocence of Muslims” (Benghazi)
10) They write laws to codify bigotry against people whose sexual orientation they condemn – In the Case of this administration, They are Punishing the religions and churches that do not follow their doctrine.
11) Sergei Magnistky wasn’t a human rights activist. He was an accountant at a Moscow law firm. He was an ordinary Russian who did an extraordinary thing. He exposed one of the largest state thefts of private assets in Russian history. He cared about the rule of law and believed no one should be above it. For his beliefs and his courage, he was held in Butyrka prison without trial, where he was beaten, became ill and died. After his death, he was given a show trial reminiscent of the Stalin-era and was, of course, found guilty. – Edward Snowden
12) He has given you an economy that is based almost entirely on a few natural resources that will rise and fall with those commodities. Its riches will not last. And, while they do, they will be mostly in the possession of the corrupt and powerful few. – Solyndra scandal. refusing to build Keystone Pipeline, Fracking, Coastal Oil
13) Capital is fleeing Russia, which – lacking rule of law and a broad-based economy – is considered too risky for investment and entrepreneurism – Our Businesses going overseas to escape taxes, Tax money being used for Solyndra, etc.
14) He has given you a political system that is sustained by corruption and repression and isn’t strong enough to tolerate dissent. – Both parties attack on Tea party, Gerrymandering people like Allen West out of office. Constant Cries of racisim when opposition to any of Obama’s policies
15) How has he strengthened Russia’s international stature? By allying Russia with some of the world’s most offensive and threatening tyrannies – Supporting Al Queda, Muslim Brotherhood, Downfall of Egypt
16) He is not enhancing Russia’s global reputation. He is destroying it
17) He has made her (Russia) a friend to tyrants and an enemy to the oppressed, and untrusted by nations that seek to build a safer, more peaceful and prosperous world. – Supporting Al Queda, Muslim Brotherhood, Downfall of Egypt, Libya
18) President Putin doesn’t believe in these values because he doesn’t believe in you. He doesn’t believe that human nature at liberty can rise above its weaknesses and build just, peaceful, prosperous societies. – IRS targeting Tea party Groups, Supporting Syria against Popular Opinion
19) He doesn’t believe that human nature at liberty can rise above its weaknesses and build just, peaceful, prosperous societies. Or, at least, he doesn’t believe Russians can. So he rules by using those weaknesses, by corruption, repression and violence
Obama Fanning the Racial Hatred Flames with Treyvon Martin case, Amnesty for illegals
20) He rules for himself, not you – Obama is the “Me” President. How many vacations? playing Cards while assault on bin laden, Flying dog over on vacation.
USS Forrestal fire
Factcheck.org / Godlikeproductions.com
The 1967 USS Forrestal fire was a devastating fire and series of chain-reaction explosions on 29 July 1967 that killed 134 sailors and injured 161 on the aircraft carrier USS Forrestal (CVA-59), after an unusual electrical anomaly discharged a Zuni rocket on the flight deck. Forrestal was engaged in combat operations in the Gulf of Tonkin during the Vietnam War at the time, and the damage exceeded US$72 million (equivalent to $502 million today) not including damage to aircraft.
The claim has been made:
”Surviving crewmen and those who investigated the Forrestal fire case reported that McCain deliberately ‘wet-started’ his A-4E Skyhawk to shake up the guy in the F-4 Phantom behind his A-4. ‘Wet-starts’, done either deliberately (the starter motor switch allowed kerosene to pool in the engine and give a wet start) or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft. It is believed by many crewmen and investigators that John McCain deliberately ‘wet-started’ his A-4E to shake up the guy in the plane behind his A-4. ‘Wet-starts’ shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft. In McCain’s case, the ‘wet-start’ apparently ‘cooked off’ and launched the Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that touched off the explosions.”
During the course of his flying career with the U.S. Navy, John McCain was involved in at least five major mishaps or crashes involving his plane. The most dramatic incidents occurred in 1967. He barely escaped with his life after a missile exploded aboard an aircraft carrier, the USS Forrestal, in July of that year, killing 134 of his fellow crew members. In October, McCain was shot down over Vietnam by a surface-to-air missile.
The official Navy report into the Corpus Christi accident on March 12, 1960, concludes that the AD-6 Skyraider trainer crashed because McCain failed to “maintain an airspeed above the stall speed.” It attributed the accident to “the preoccupation of the pilot coupled with a power setting too low to maintain level flight.” The single-engine prop plane sank to the bottom of Corpus Christi Bay. McCain was rescued by a helicopter after swimming to the surface. The accident report excluded a series of other possible factors, including engine failure and disorientation of the pilot due to vertigo. It recorded pilot error as “the sole contributing factor” to the accident.
A copy of the report was obtained by The Washington Post from the Democratic National Committee, which conducted research at the Naval Historical Center in Washington. McCain had another accident with a T-2 trainer jet in November 1965, while flying between New York City and Norfolk, Va. The Naval Aviation Safety Center was unable to determine the precise cause of the accident or the degree of pilot error.
McCain wrote later that his engine “flamed out” and he had to eject. In his autobiography, McCain recalls another mishap around December 1961 when “I knocked down some power lines while flying too low over southern Spain. My daredevil clowning had cut off electricity to a great many Spanish homes and created a small international incident.”
He landed his Skyraider back on the USS Intrepid after the incident, which does not appear to have triggered a safety investigation.