TBHWT

More women are packing heat

Chuck!   

No surprise at all considering the surge in personal freedom the country has been desiring more and more as the Obama years wound down

One thing Liberals can't stand is empowered women

They like them barefoot and in the kitchen, submitting weakly to authority, like they want all good citizens to be

Right Bill?

SpyCar   

No surprise at all considering the surge in personal freedom the country has been desiring more and more as the Obama years wound down

One thing Liberals can't stand is empowered women

They like them barefoot and in the kitchen, submitting weakly to authority, like they want all good citizens to be

Right Bill?

What with all the hostility lately Chuck!?

You seem to have a bug up your ass. Why?

Bill

Chuck!   

Save your online psychoanalysis for yourself

I'm not the one insulting the president because more and more women are empowered under his administration
That would be you, snowflake

RHanson   

It is those who are the least powerful physically that benefit the most from bearing arms. I applaud women who are willing to actively defend themselves and those they love instead of relying on any man or on the government to provide for their personal security. Powerful, independent, decisive, beautiful and loving women are quite common in Texas. The best in the world.

I say good for them. A couple of the gun dealers in my area are offering women-only courses to teach gals how to safely use a firearm. Gun ownership is tradition for BOTH men and women in northern New England. As a retired English professor in her 70's, my mom carried a loaded .32 revolver in her purse when she happened to be out on the road at night. Since there are more game wardens than cops where I grew up, having a gun made her feel safer.

RHanson   

I say good for them. A couple of the gun dealers in my area are offering women-only courses to teach gals how to safely use a firearm. Gun ownership is tradition for BOTH men and women in northern New England. As a retired English professor in her 70's, my mom carried a loaded .32 revolver in her purse when she happened to be out on the road at night. Since there are more game wardens than cops where I grew up, having a gun made her feel safer.

Good for you mom! Sincerely and without regard to any disagreements in views we have had in other discussions.

Good for you mom! Sincerely and without regard to any disagreements in views we have had in other discussions.

My mom was an interesting combination of grace and grit. :D

Big surprise in the era of the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief.

Bill

Melania looks hot with a gun in a bikini

d8ccf3b013de6649401ccac2e994ff4f.jpg

She has that look like she is a double agent

Chuck!   

I often give free ladies handgun classes, most recent one was a week before Independence Day, where fourteen ladies qualified to get their Ohio Concealed Handgun License.

My cost is about $40 bucks a head, including lunch, so it's not an insignificant contribution

Plus my time.

That class had so many people signed up we used the Township Meeting Hall for the classroom portion

I thought that was pretty cool, using a government building to teach ladies how to exercise their most important constitutional right

I was going to write about it in my Musings thread but that asshole five by five trolled me off the forum that week.

I am SO GLAD he is no longer a mod.

Too bad he is still here though

Almost impossible to draw from that lady's rig without muzzling yourself and anybody on that side of her.

SpyCar   

I'm not the one insulting the president because more and more women are empowered under his administration

The president is a low-life scum-bag who brags about molesting women.

You have horrid taste in politicians.

Bill

JTZilla   

american women deserve to have guns because sooner or later we will have to fight the libs and muslims

123uout   

all women are packing heat, that is why they wear dresses.

american women deserve to have guns because sooner or later we will have to fight the libs and muslims

I would give them guns to kill those con children, pass them out, give every family 10 of them

fishhead   

Empowered=scared shitless.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.